• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC #2 (12/19) - Smashin' Through The Snow - Lawrence, IN

Count

Smash Champion
You MKs are all stupid lol. zoze/rob remember when you barely beat jekyll? Fonz is considerably better, I think Jekyll would even admit so.

edit: icyo whats that have to do with anything?

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
You MKs are all stupid lol. zoze/rob remember when you barely beat jekyll? Fonz is considerably better, I think Jekyll would even admit so.

edit: icyo whats that have to do with anything?
I didn't get to play Jekyll cuz that zoze scrub was screwing around with a secondary (and by screwing around I mean trying as hard as he could). Nonetheless I did 10x better than zoze in the friendlies afterwards and do not see me losing to ganon...ever. Fonz, if you win these you freaking deserve it.

Icyo

Smash Ace
Err...planning on vacuuming? I'm allergic and I'm sure others are too. Good question, YbM.

Zozefup

Smash Lord
...I figured out how to beat Gannon the last game.

Kel

Smash Master
Yes... More than Likely they will be attending as well if they don't have any plans to do anything else on this day...

Note: I won't attend if there is Snow.... I don't like to drive in Snow.... but I'd probably drive down to springfield and ride with them if they have room...

And Xero.... You inspired me to wanna play Mario.. It'll suck to know that you won't play him in tournaments.....but please don't switch to MK... that's just gay...
Can I get a ride YbM?

Edit: Fonz do I get a 10$ ganon MM too? =)

Ummm.... do you have any cats at your place....?
ill re-address the cat situation, yes i do in fact have a cat, but by no means will anyone see him, or infact will even think about letting him out. hes friendly (but only to my family and myself) and gets very nervous when people he doesnt know are in the house, HE WILL BE LOCKED UP AND BY NO MEANS SHOULD BE OUT OF SAID LOCKED ROOM if i find out someone intentionally let him out ill be pissed because hes not easy to handle and he will bite. if people are allergic i will clean accordingly to try and reduce his dandruff

Justice Edit: THERE WILL BE DIRE CONSEQUENCES SHOULD I FIND OUT YOU LET THIS CAT OUT OF SAID LOCKED ROOM DIRE...I HAVE YET TO THINK OF SAID PUNISHMENT

quick edit: id say your punishment would be death, but let my cat out and that may just be the case~

Teebs

Smash Champion
NNID
Teebs-kun
I can vouch for him biting, I've been bitten twice myself. The second time, I didn't even see him, got some pizza from the kitchen and starting going back up the stairs and it pounced on me and bit my leg in two places!

Punishment: You will be DQ'd, no questions asked. We will even put up a sign of where the cat is just so no one in their own right mind will even open the door.

I can vouch for him biting, I've been bitten twice myself. The second time, I didn't even see him, got some pizza from the kitchen and starting going back up the stairs and it pounced on me and bit my leg in two places!

Punishment: You will be DQ'd, no questions asked. We will even put up a sign of where the cat is just so no one in their own right mind will even open the door.
This

Over9000this

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
*sigh*.... that's so troublesome... I am dangerously allergic to cats... even if the cat isn't present, the hair lurks in the air.... hmmm.... I'm really iffy now....We shall see....

*sigh*.... that's so troublesome... I am dangerously allergic to cats... even if the cat isn't present, the hair lurks in the air.... hmmm.... I'm really iffy now....We shall see....
sorry YbM if you dont come it would've been chill to have you at my house. i guess if it was a nice day the windows could be open, a breeze through the house would do it some good, but i aint god and i dont control the weatha

fonzi21

Smash Ace
Kel you can have a $1 MM =D and YBM you can have a MM as well but not $10.

I enjoy fighting MK's with Ganon I am very excited about these matches. Maybe even more then the tourney.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
I'm joking... I figured since everyone else wanted to money match you... I'd join in as well....
hehe.... I rarely do MM...

Zozefup

Smash Lord
it took you this long? and congratz?????
Lol, it was an inside joke. The last game I spammed tornado until the clock ran out. I didn't even bother killing him. That was the last game of semi finals too. That tournament was when I had just started playing brawl (6ish months ago). I got 2nd. Count got 7th :p hehe.

I don't understand why you think I'm so bad at brawl Ripple. I've beaten players in tournament that you'll never beat in your life. In our MM I 3-0'd you. And I'm pretty confident that you'll never beat me in a tournament set.

Rob_Gambino

Smash Lord
I just realized Zozefup was teaming with Chewwy. Any cool kids from Illinois, Ohio, or KY want to team? You have a teammate Xero? Double MK will be too fun. YBM? Smashfield? Hilt?

Edit, cats. Please vacuum beforehand. YBM's right, it's not the cat, it's the hair. I'm bringing allergy pills regardless.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Lol, it was an inside joke. The last game I spammed tornado until the clock ran out. I didn't even bother killing him. That was the last game of semi finals too. That tournament was when I had just started playing brawl (6ish months ago). I got 2nd. Count got 9th :p hehe.

I don't understand why you think I'm so bad at brawl Ripple. I've beaten players in tournament that you'll never beat in your life. In our MM I 3-0'd you. And I'm pretty confident that you'll never beat me in a tournament set.

I don't think your bad, I just got mad that you spammed a literally broken attack for 5 min in our set.

and while you can spam tornado to beat my DK (which you barely did by the way) I highly doubt you could beat my other characters since they are actually able to get out of tornado which you rely on SO heavily

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I don't think your bad, I just got mad that you spammed a literally broken attack for 5 min in our set.
Yeah...... I get that a lot.

lol I'm just trash talking. It makes the sets more fun when people hate you lol. You took lain to the LAST GAME in grand finals at st. louis. Crazy stuff

edit: I'd love to play your secondarys. I don't think you realize how good tornado and camping is against EVERY character. It's seriously not just DK. 90% of the cast has no answer to tornado and camping.

Count

Smash Champion
Zoze you're ******** for calling me out for getting seventh at that when you got second..I played renengade in the second round..I would've crushed you had we played at that since you had no idea how to fight diddy kong at the time..its not my fault there wasn't any seeding at that tournament. How'd you do at OUGA again?

Count

Smash Champion
Got 9th at that br0 in single elim. Only lost because of something stupid to a player you call 'amazing.' Lollll

I'm done argueing with stupid internet trolls that I like as people anyway.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Yeah...... I get that a lot.

lol I'm just trash talking. It makes the sets more fun when people hate you lol. You took lain to the LAST GAME in grand finals at st. louis. Crazy stuff

edit: I'd love to play your secondarys. I don't think you realize how good tornado and camping is against EVERY character. It's seriously not just DK. 90% of the cast has no answer to tornado and camping.

ok fine we'll have another $mm. $2 each

vs. my PT, fox, Climbers, D3, and Rob

Zozefup

Smash Lord
I'm done argueing with stupid internet trolls that I like as people anyway.
I don't really understand smashboards. Tournament topics are really boring unless there is trash talking and MMes. Other wise it's like "Oh, Renegade is coming.... thats nice. Maybe I'll get to play him in a friendly?" *goes back to sleep*

put me down... I'll be showing for this
I hope i'll let you guys know a week before this happens if I plan on showing or not.
Say what? So you are coming for sure... but you'll let us know in 2 weeks?

And I want a rematch MM renegade. $500

lou4222

Smash Lord
Zozefup is an Overswarm Jr for sure. They are like the same person.

GW is definitely in that 10% that has plenty of answers. Im so pumped for our 10$ mm.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
Zozefup is an Overswarm Jr for sure. They are like the same person.

GW is definitely in that 10% that has plenty of answers. Im so pumped for our 10$ mm.

G&W has an answer to tornado...but not to MK

Top Bottom