• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MSC #5 M.A.S. Kami No Bachi 3-27-10 (Winthrop Harbor IL) RESULTS

Rat

Smash Lord
All the powershielding in the world doesn't matter when Rat shieldpokes me consistently with his up+B. :mad:
:demon:

@oro

Imma play falcon how I want to play falcon! >=(

m2k: Thanks for the few friendlies. u seem like a weird but cool dude.
Kels: ggs
Cosmo: ggs
Tink: ggs
Mundugus: is a cool dude (ggs)
18meteorcancels: ggs
Ankokus: *see above (also good to c u again)
Scythe: ggs (sorry if I was being a **** during our set =( )
John9blue: <3 Ur anger is awesome. I wish I could be like that. ggs.
ORLY: I think it's funny that you say *Flick* with captain falcon's moves. I want to think *RAWRZLOLZ* though i have to much samus in my blood. ggs
Other samus dude: Keep it up! Much <3 for samus brethren. ggs.
sanchez: ggs
other dudes who I don't know: ggs
BigD: ggs
brawl dudes: ggs
Other fighting game dudes: ggs
Webster: is awesome

Breezy

Smash Ace
I used falco this tourney. If I HAD used Ganon, I would have done a LOT better since I was already in Ganon mode from low tiers.

Shugo-Chan

Smash Lord
I'm pretty sure whatever matches were played on ankokus tv were recorded so i think M2k vs Kain was recorded along with me vs judge, moe, nappy, quik, and arty. Iono who else played on that tv though, but i could be wrong with kain vs m2k..not 100% sure they played on that tv....lol.

Btw I love sago, hunger, judge, fatty, spikes, grim, Web! Fun tourney.

yoshq

Smash Master
Nappy- I used to think you were a nerd like me but it turns out you're just a chill dude like all the rest. fun driving and smashin wit ya.

Triple Randy - I blame a combination of metaknight and not enough shoryuken for our loss to moe+nappy in teams. the matches against hunger+quik were soo fun though, even though we lost. all in all I had tons of fun and would do it again, although it seems everyone has fun with you in dubz and you're in high demand now :p

hunger - still lookin forward to that mm

canhespam - don't look forward to those vids, they are on websters laptop.

Akashi - same but it's all good, i should have sucked less and not upbed

Red Ryu - same

Zwarm - same

Sponge - I suppose that matchup is terrible, but I suggest more use of air moves and spacing like I said.

Xyless - no, it sucks, I'm using the code that forces you to save replays now :p

Moe - I gotta admit 5th is ****ing good, and you beat quik - good ****

m2k - thanks for letting me taunt spike you

fatty - keep on it dude. inb4thinboy

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
I'll try to get vids up by this weekend at latest. Combination of losing a little more than my entire weekend and having several school assignments due this week is making me slower than usual. :(

Top Bottom