• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

dr.neo

Smash Champion
This is turning out to be pretty big. I really cant wait. We are going to win in crews, teams, and singles. Thats all i can think of. See you all there.

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
waters and i will own teams... kthanks

Ahahaha you guys do know that me and the twigger are teaming right? That is like a total dream team. He makes the damage...I clean house. That is how it is going down so me and twig gots it out for munk and waters in teams. I less than three you guys and I can't wait until the tournament. Wether I win or not is beside the point. I am oficially obligated to go to this due to the banner that was made. You guys just look up a post by joel (aka the brownguy) His banner is 1337. Peace out for now and you all better be practicing if you plan on even having a chance beating me.

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
(OMG at Black Dolphin and Twig teaming).....That's hot right there, LOL.

BlackDolphin, you better know I'm gonna be practicing up for this; No way in HELL I'mma come and represent SC with horrible suckage; I'mma gonna be having a BLAST with you guys, and ya'll better believe it ^_^. You guys need to realize that there are other people ( me) who are good in the State of Noobs AKA SC, aside from the uber scary yay ( Oh noez!)

lol, this is gonna be great guys. BTW, is anybody gonna make a vid/ take pictures of this event? That would be hot. Thanks! =)

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
haha I don't need to practice...greatness is something you are born with lol. Just kiddin. You better come reppin your state...I will be mine. man you know how we do. I am super excited though. Gannon ditto! You are going to let us blast a big load on your face? What? I am not gay but I would do it...

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
no dolphin man you are wrong on many things. Now the whole twig and dolphin team sounds good and all, but i think that falter and l0zr will take it. Oh and you better be practicing if you wanna beat me =), although trash talk is pointless, it is still kewl and gets ppl ready for the tourney. So im gunna say ashe smash will take everything now holla back peace

Oh and i wunna ganon ditto sum1... like dolphin

l0ZR=)

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
i can see it happening man i really do. Big prize muney is good.=) and dolph i wunna mm ganon ditto IF i have the muney only for 5 prolly, maybe ten if i have the muney.

Peace l0ZR

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dbr that crew is dang good. Id always wanted to play those guys but they live way out there in cali. The germ zelgadis all them good ppl.

Oh and dolph who would we need in a state crew vs sc lets come up with some peeps.

Peace l0zr

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
5 id say and yea we are playing sc. we trying to get the top 5 from nc vs theres, if they only have like 4 then we need top 4 u get it.

Peace l0zr

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
well id say we would do crews lastly after tourney and individual crews like dolph's crew or munkeys crew and ours, After we get done with those crews, Id say we just pick the top 5 or 4 however many we need. ANd i think if you do good in the tourney or crews, that would help us decide. So show up and do good overall and then we will pick at the end id guess? Ne other ideas /??

Oh and yay, whats up main, ud better come represent yo state:lick: , Lata main

Peace l0ZR

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Taco Bell is 1337...if you know what I mean. That would be amazing...go to a tourney all day and smash it up and then enjoy the delicious flavors of TB....orgasm.

Top Bottom