• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

!|\|s0|\/||\|!@

Smash Cadet
OMG, Mcdonalds is the worst place imaginable to eat... how do you like Mcdonalds?... jump off a bridge... and you should go to Taco Bell in rutherford.... i've been all across NC, lived in many places... and to this day... Taco Bell is one of the few reasons to go back to that **** hole of a county...

$sD

Smash Ace
let us have a moment of silence for taco bell in the county of gaston.

for it has caught fire on this morning of August 21..

(silence)

we must eat taco bell at munkaid.
taco bell was too great apart of life here in gastonia.

taco bell ftw

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
ok ok ill go to taco bell with you guys, good grief lol, even if neoface and falter go to mcdz, lemme ride with one of you guys then k thx.

59js- get up to the tourney man and we will kill the triforce, bring tloz with you and j-rod lol, i kno you guys arent gunna make it, but i gotta try. Peace
l0ZR

Xeritross

Smash Apprentice
Joining TA

Yo Adam this is "T.C."(J-Rod), me and my cousins arent going to be able to make it to this one man. Falcon has gotten even better ever since I fought Tope at VA Beach Tourney. Tech follows are near perfect! If GAwes or Dirth had falcon dittos with me again.....I would serious win the majority of the matches. Not even chillindude nor chudat. I'll beat him and chu next tourney.

Oh yeah. Im joining (TA)Team Arlington! And as soon as I find another job, 59JS TLOZ and I will start going to the bi-weeklies(chu dat's bi-weeklies)in N~VA hosted currently by Chozenone. KM is winning a little too much! lol

I'll let you know when we'll start going so you guys can go w/ us if you want. That goes the same for YGO.

And for all the smashers in NC that don't know me.Well.... I'm "T.C." the NC Falcon. And one of my favorite things to do in this game is "Down-stomping you're head bent!"
That means in other words in very big quotes...................

"THERE IS NO SUCH THING AS DI~ing OUT OF THE WAY! "

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
I will be vrying myself to sleep tonight with taco bell of gastonia in my future....I will more than likely really cry. This means that I do not care what happens when we decide to eat at the tournament....I am eating taco bell in rememberance.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
j-rod man that sounds awesome. I would love to come with you guys man to some of those biweeklies, deff. keep me posted on that dude. I got a decent ganon now too my man, i will challenge ur falcon to a match with him. I hate that u all cant make it man, tell james to get some more east nc tourneys up and running man. BTW when is the next biweeklies, i would love to play chu. Peace

Oh and T.C.'z falcon is best in state holllla.

l0ZR

$sD

Smash Ace
I will be vrying myself to sleep tonight with taco bell of gastonia in my future....I will more than likely really cry. This means that I do not care what happens when we decide to eat at the tournament....I am eating taco bell in rememberance.
true that *****

Effin double true

taco bell 4 lyfe

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
id say we do that guys, after we do our regular teams tourney. We could do two teams tourneys cause i kno we would have lots of extra time neway and it would be VERY fun teaming with some one random. Peace

AWESOME idea btw, we could do 10 bux entry fee for the random team tourney 2.

l0zr

GAwes

Hidden Boss
let us have a moment of silence for taco bell in the county of gaston.

for it has caught fire on this morning of August 21..

(silence)

we must eat taco bell at munkaid.
taco bell was too great apart of life here in gastonia.

taco bell ftw
good luck to all who attend!!!

WTF our taco bell burnt down this summer. Guess its impossible to stop the juggernaut that is "grease fires".

just for kicks

"i'll take your hair with me,
wrapped around my bloody knuckles
as a soft, silken reminder
of the day you discovered
that even the softest words
can't heal the deepest wounds"

keep it oldskool ******

tom.

Smash Apprentice
i probaly not coming :( just to lazy.. its like a 7 hour drive for me.... oh well i'll go one nearer to me... when there is one.. oh well

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
gawes wassup man and thx and sry u couldn't make it dude mlg a good reason though to miss it

tom. sry to hear it man, but i agree dude 7 hour drive heh.

Oh and taco bell sounds good for me. Theres sumthin i always get and i love it. jUst cant spell the name heh

SO what do you all think of that teams tourney. We do our regular teams tourney then afterwards we do a random team tourney as well. Thatd be awesome. Peace

l0zr

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
dang dude, im gunna have to falcon ditto that thing main. Better practice up, me that is heh. Lata main. Hopefully coming to rocky mount soon dude. lata

Peace l0ZR

$sD

Smash Ace
quesadea i presume lozr

thats not the correct spelling but i would figure thats what your refering too...

atleast thats the only thing on the menu with the strange name

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
haha that is it the casadea lmao, no idea how to spell it either. But that thing is the bomb dizzle peace.

L0ZR

$sD

Smash Ace
lol, are you guys trying to spell quesadilla cause its not workin' haha
wes has no experience when it comes to the god taco bell.

it doesent matter how its spelled but how much i enjoy it..
and i enjoy it to a great extent...

TACO BELL FTW?!
ily

dont worry wes i still love ya

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
Madden is out, so thats where i have been... and about the random team idea... sure, we can do it after singles. I dont know if people will pay to play in it though. Normal teams first, then singles, then crews... and then random teams if we can get enough people who want to do it.
btw.. Madden is God

Sunchaser007

Smash Journeyman
I think it'd be a good idea to make it a free/casual thing seeing as how you dont really know your teammate (that is to say that you didnt get your best friend as your teammate by an act of god) or his strategy/playing style.....i think that the random team thing should be casual and a good way to make new friends.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
tru dat, as long as we still have our regular teams too. Like munk said, we will have this after the crews at the end and let it have a entry fee. Thatd make it really exciting . Peace

l0ZR

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Yay guys, this tournament is going to be great!!! =). I can't wait to play all of you; SC represent!!! * gangsta sign symbols from the plantation yo* >.>

jk guys; see you all there!!! :D

Blackdolphinowns

Smash Apprentice
Screw quesadillas... you gotta get that crunch wrap supreme!!!.. and wes, bno = teh ****
**** that and **** you...get both. I am down for the random team thing as well...that would be cool. I don't think it should be done with money though. We need to test it out first. LOZR you are just money hungry...you turd.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
fa sho, he will get paired with holymarth and then me and dolph will get teamed heheheheheh
Or maybe me and twig will get teamed up hehehe.
Maybe yay and me if u come mainz. Laterz

l0zR

UltimateSP310

Smash Rookie
aw man!! i can't go to the tournament because im gonna go to the U.S. Open to see famous tennis players with my family. well let me know if there are any other tournaments coming up.

Twiggy

Smash Lord
yo, I'll take those US open spots if you still want to go to this tournament lol. I'm sure brown is with me.

Top Bottom