• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MunkAid 6 - Rutherford, NC - April 14th

$sD

Smash Ace
i guess?

but if u want to go at it
u gotta beat dolphin to it
cause dolphin's been trying to get me for a long time now

The_Brownguy

Smash Ace
XIF i wonder if you are going to come to munkaid to play or if you are just gonna run your mouth on the boards. And if you do show up i will 20 dollar MM you .

And just for the record, i would go to MLG orlando but none of my crew wanted to, i play this game first and foremost to spend time with my friends and to have fun, and not for the sake of others, so quit running your mouth. Bring your crew and my crew will spank it ^^.

$sD

Smash Ace
holy $h!*

NC must hate you XIF.

but hey...some of us hate our next door neighbors here.

i woulda went to orlando with u joel if i had the money?

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yea so ashe smash is gonna take it in crews, and XIF i would mm you for 20 as well. Dang if only the ygo guys could come, this thing would be really big. Oh and holymarth wanna mm for 10 and your friend as well whoever ur bringing. I also feel a nc vs sc crew battle coming on, if sc has enough peeps. And nc, we dont need to argue about who should be on the crew if we have one. Remember what happened last time heh. Good luck to all and munkaid should be a blast. And yay u better go k thx. Peace

L0zR

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
yo peeps, i will be bringing a cube and my vcr, i will have like 5 blank tapes we can use to record. Cause i want all my matches recorded just about. So everyone bring vcrs and other stuff. Peace

Lozr

Twiggy

Smash Lord
XIF... we played in singles pools at fc3. I murdered you. So far, you have nothing to talk trash to NC or SC about.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
No one even noticed that the buzzard aka z? aka adams aka sleepy sheik aka b aka <3HW aka !|\|s0|\/||\|!@ has posted?

And is XIF the peach player that Sober 3stocked with zelda?

Malk

Smash Champion
lol at this. so much loling going on.

I think... people in NC just gotta hate.
Like really, there's no other explanation. It doesn't matter who, but you guys aren't satisfied unless you're insulting at least one person. I think it's cute.

Wish I could be there :'C

soberfox

BRoomer
BRoomer
HAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

How much of NC and SC made it out of the pools even?

please, I would 20 dollar mm you all if you didnt put tournaments on top of MLG Orlando -.-;

Your such a fat idiot. The first match I played at Smashaid I owned your lame Peach, that was mainly a bunch of novelty and attempts to be unique by doing random subpar moves of hers. I would beat you anytime I played you. I will money match you for over a million dollars. I will kill your mom.

Oh, and the reason I didn't make it out of pools is because I didn't stay, fatass. I left when I saw you and this dude with alot of acne sitting in desks eating cake and sqauwking random **** about Mike G.

lolz @ XIF, he's fat.

59JS

Smash Apprentice
**** NC and SC got their panties in a bunch.

w/e, stfu all of you, I played people from SC and NC and beat every one of them including Yay, but Yay was the only one who could even keep up with me.

SC and NC suckzzzzzzz (minus yay.)

Some of you guys rock at life though... SOME. -.-;
I beat you at smashaid too.

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
if you cant come to munkaid2 59js.. try to be at munkaid 3 in september, and bring your entire crew

PacStrife

Smash Ace
wait wait wait. Munkaid three in September? I'm pretty sure that east NC is organizing a tourny for around that time man. Come on the west cant have all of the smash tourneys or I'd never go to one. :(

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
sorry, im required to do 1 a month in order to keep the place we are hosting it at... seeing as how they are getting 10percent of the prize... we can work something out, so that they are atleast 2 weeks apart

Malk

Smash Champion
**** the place you're hosting it at......half of NC can't go that far, and there's no way we could do it that frequently

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
we can just do some east ones frequently and some west ones frequently. At least nc has got some tourneys going ya know. Peace

MunkeyX2g

Smash Ace
**** the place you're hosting it at......half of NC can't go that far, and there's no way we could do it that frequently

ummm... dont come? the guys from ashe, gastonia and atleast 1 from charlotte can.... and i think holymarth and his friend can... not to mention the guys from this county... you honestly dont have to come.... i just enjoy having smash tournaments... and people near here enjoying going to them... so yeah... i wont stop having them?

holymarth007

Smash Journeyman
Word at Twig.

Also, yeah, I would try to attend those tournaments as much as possible <3. Lord knows SC peepz like me need the practice xD.

lozr I'm afraid I really don't have teh 10$ on me at the time; if I can get the extra money, then yeah, I'll be glad to play you =).

I DO like the idea about south carolina crews NC vs SC. The main problem though, is that I need to get a few more peepz before hand. Honestly, if I could get all the people together respectfully sometime in the future, I could possibly get some sort of decent crew together for one of the future Munkaids.

HolyMarth007
Kaos
Synk
Johnathan ( name?)
Ryu

This is a local crew I could possibly put together before hand. The only reason yay isn't in this is because he's not local, and would be very difficult to take and such. However, if we could get him to come to one of these munkaids, with the list I presented as well, I would definitley want yay to be in the SC crew. He would probably be switched with Kaos or Ryu.

MunkAid is going to be hot :D

Hey Malk, if you don't like the location, you can always come to one of MY tournaments XDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD.

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
holymarth sounds good dude. Malk, hope you can make it man, Twig maybe we can get some friendlies in this time. Munkey your tourney is looking up, pac is bubbleman gunna make it to this one like he said he might, yay, we need you at this tourney =), dolphin fox dittos will be fun, and last if we do nc vs sc crew battle. Nc ftw

Peace
L0zR

Malk

Smash Champion
Wait wait...pac/bubbleman?

Could one of you guys pick me/some others up?
We would obviously help with gas money

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
like i said, i like smash, and i cant wait for munkaid, me and falter gunna make a run for it in teams agane.
Peace l0zr

PacStrife

Smash Ace
:mario: Malk man I would give you a ride, but I'm not going myself. >_> I go back to school on the 22nd which means I will be in Durham without a car (school rules = teh sux). Also I'm pretty certain none of the YGO crew is coming to this, which includes BMAN most likely. But hey we're gonna have another tourney down here before the next munkaid so you could come to that!

-Also mario is the best :mario:

Malk

Smash Champion
:mario: Malk man I would give you a ride, but I'm not going myself. >_> I go back to school on the 22nd which means I will be in Durham without a car (school rules = teh sux). Also I'm pretty certain none of the YGO crew is coming to this, which includes BMAN most likely. But hey we're gonna have another tourney down here before the next munkaid so you could come to that!

-Also mario is the best :mario:
****, it's cool.

yay mario
even though I'm thinking about picking up a stronger main

I'm sorry man....it's too hard
the beatings will continue
until morale improves

Top Bottom