• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

Foxy

Smash Master
stingers this is your mom, i've read some stuff on here and i gotta say there are some cool bros. you want me to drive you to wal-mart so you can buy a visa giftcard? or i can just pay for you myself.

<3 stingmom

p.s. who's that sexy ganon-playin man... dave was it? he made me all horny, now that's a reaaaaaalllll man not like those other little kiddies. he gave me a wine cooler and i don't remember anything after that!

stingers

Smash Obsessed
shes leavin around 8 or 9 probably

and zom~b, this is before herb. you should come to herb instead of this, ****'s gonna be so much bigger.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
it doesn't matter how many ppl are here as long as its not like more then 15 prolly...i have 2 tvs if you want to bring another wii

stingers

Smash Obsessed
are you coming over this sat behr? lol
umm i only know landmarks...i live near saint stephens high, near lowes foods..ummm yeah lol

ptown

Smash Ace
i will need melee pardner.

and there is a small chance i'll play brawl teams.

Piman34

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3454-0406-0497
do you main marth in brawl too? if so i'll team with you in brawl i play pikachu

marth in melee though

ptown

Smash Ace
Hey Peter, let's team. We gottaa rep west NC(should we get many from East to actually come.....).
c00l. melee teams, bruh. your bro not going this time?

oh you mean East and his bros (i was thinkin east nc for a moment...). the only problem i see with bringing them is they play brawl and i have not decided yet if i'll stay for brawl.

i don't know about rides yet. travis/richard going? 2 percent going for sure? which QC kid gonna be driver? questions questions... discussion, people?

Top Bottom