• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Munkey was here

stingers

Smash Obsessed
What happens on Pictochat? Spikes do ridiculous damage, wall infinites, transformation camping, and random missiles doing ******** killing. Oh, dont forget the kirby rock glitch on the ledge.
If this was based on fun, I'd be legalizing New Pork City and Hyrule :laugh:

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
Pictochat isn't even that bad of a stage. I can't remember the last time a match I played there was decided by the stage. You have ample time to react to the transformations.

Smith

Smash Ace
Characters who pick Norfair:
ZSS
Olimar
Toon Link
Wario
G&W

What happens on Norfair? Gay tether/ledge camping, lava deaths, and low % deaths on top platforms

Characters who pick Japes:
ROB
DK
Falco
And anyone who wants a stupid high ceiling

What happens on Japes? Gay platform camping, gator deaths, low % deaths on side platforms.

Characters who pick Rainbow Cruise:
Kirby
MK

People who picks Pictochat:
Those who don't think they stand a chance and want random hazards to help them

What happens on Pictochat? Spikes do ridiculous damage, wall infinites, transformation camping, and random missiles doing ******** killing. Oh, dont forget the kirby rock glitch on the ledge.

My opinions and examples are extreme, but i've never seen anything good come from matches on those stages, and I don't want to help MK by giving him cruise.

lol@LinkpickingNorfair

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
Cruise is a legit stage...there's no reason to ban it. Same with Norfair.

Japes is pretty gay, I might take that one away but for now it's staying.
The reason I think Cruise should be banned is its basically 'Allow me to make it so that anyone can pick MK and win all of their CPs.'

Pictochat isn't even that bad of a stage. I can't remember the last time a match I played there was decided by the stage. You have ample time to react to the transformations.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xcojcb7ZMxc

NC-Echo

Smash Lord
I disagree with you omni. I think pictochat is a good counter-pick for Olimar since I can usually get people into the hazards more than they can get me into them.

Argyris

Smash Journeyman
On the contrary... The missiles were spawning when Wario was still on the ground. There was plenty of time to see it coming, and he could have waited a second to jump off, or he could have airdodged. If that wasn't online, that probably wouldn't have happened. That video proves why it shouldn't be neutral, but not why it shouldn't be counterpick.

Stingers, shouldn't there be a rule giving each player a stage ban before the set starts? Also, Fountain of Dreams and Mute City should be banned in Melee doubles. Four people on those stages causes lag.

*muchneededbump*

Rohan

Smash Apprentice
dont get pissed about cp stages they just provide more of a chance to some players. and if u actually play on cp stages then u wont get gayed by water god, etc. and if brawl is limited to 10 stages then it will get boring fast. i think the more cps the better although we dont need to go overboard.

Ragnar0k

Smash Master
That Wario was 1337. I like how he saw the bullet form then jump behind it and DI into the back of it. That took skill.

0Room

Smash Lord
That video was hilarious.
I'm only going if Foxy is going because my mom won't ever let me go places by myself.

East

Crappy Imitation
Doing Tricks in a Mansion Location: Tokyo, JP
You can stay as late as you want, and you can spend the night if you can find somewhere to chill. All I ask is that you leave as soon as you wake up so my Mom can come home to an empty house.
Wait... does your mom not know you're doing this? It'll be like the weekend party when the parents go out of town... We all know how this is going to end, we've all watched Nickolodeon...

Also, who from Charlotte or is passing through Charlotte is going to this? I've got Brawl,Wii, Some Recording Equipment, and some Gas Money if anyone is willing to sport a ride. If possible two extra spots for my friends who are willing to tag along [They got gas money too]

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm not sure if you'll need recording equipment bro. Between my VCR and Stongers' computer setup, we should be able to record whatever easily.

Unless you just wanna record some stuff for yourself or whatever. That's cool too I suppose. I'm just tryin to help you save some time.

You should be here anyway.

Vilt

Smash Lord
I might try to host between this and HERB, for more pre-HERB practice.
No offense but so are like three other people. xD

I think we should just play with people close to us the weekend of HERB2 just due to the fact that people will be saving money for HERB. I know I'm not going ANYwhere after stongertron and until HERB, cause I gotta be there. XD

Top Bottom