• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murica vs Canehdia - Game Over, MURICA WINS!

pokemongeof

Smash Lord
LOL. Ok I'm not really sure how to say this without "buckling" more or seeming bitter but you legit can't read me. Like at all. Which of course was my point but I thought the players, in general, would respond... better.

First J having a townie read on you means nothing because it isn't confirmed. You had a scummy read on capps and look how that turned out. Second, if you look at that post I said "So when I die first hang toaster before his misjudgments wrongly execute anyone else and then hang the remaining scum". I didn't say hang toaster, the last scum, I made a distinction. In my eyes there are two threats to the town in every mafia game, the mafia and the loud ignorant townie who gains a following. You're the latter. Third, the most recent fuel for your suspicion is me acting "oddly" about your analysis... how? How is that different than how I've been acting the whole game and how is that odd? The comments I made about your analysis were the same tone and style as the comments I made earlier in thread when I first started posting. So the question then becomes is it odd behavior for me or odd behavior according to how you think a player should respond? If it's the former than you have a case but if it's the latter not so much since it would be consistent behavior from me. Also don't forget to take into account that what I said is TRUE. I even noted that it's an inherent flaw in mafia that can't be overcome. Last for now, I didn't actually say you were scummy in my last post, I said you were exhibiting scummy behavior which is true. You've narrowed down the suspects to two people, and assume kirbi is the miller and you are the last scum then it would make sense for you to go after me since no one can prove my allegiance and then use the last lynch on the miller since he came up as scummy and then win. I call that scummy behavior. But then I noted that in my position, most of what you do I'll find something scummy about because you're the main person persecuting me. How is finding fault with my own argument buckling? The same confirmation bias that's fueling you is fueling me. Maybe buckling means something different to you then to me or you just read all my posts as tense and cautious despite seeing me post outside of this thread and knowing most of what I say is tongue in cheek.

LOL silly toaster, reading is for pros.

wow really trying to get J lynched. He's a townie, I inspected him. Ur acting quite scummy

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
My take on the matter is that Disfunkshunal has a great point.

There is absolutely nothing clearing Toaster at this moment. Nothing. He's been a general town read for me and the most active person, but it doesn't give him a free pass at all.

I feel like this should be an open and shut case for town right now. Lynch our guilty no matter what. Afterward we have Poke scan Toaster, from those results we make our move on either Disfunkshunal or Toaster. We shouldn't waste any guilty finds from the cop. Should Kirb end up being the miller, we act on Toaster's scan from the cop in the next day.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My take on the matter is that Disfunkshunal has a great point.

There is absolutely nothing clearing Toaster at this moment. Nothing. He's been a general town read for me and the most active person, but it doesn't give him a free pass at all.

I feel like this should be an open and shut case for town right now. Lynch our guilty no matter what. Afterward we have Poke scan Toaster, from those results we make our move on either Disfunkshunal or Toaster. We shouldn't waste any guilty finds from the cop. Should Kirb end up being the miller, we act on Toaster's scan from the cop in the next day.
I agree. I never said there was anything clearing me- In fact, I only left myself out of my analysis because I know I'm town.

To be honest I'll be proven town regardless if I appeal to you guys or not. I'm just putting in my two cents.
Want to vote Kirbi first? Go ahead.

Vote: Kirbi
:U

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
There should be no reason to pass this guilty up.

Vote: Kirbification

Poke, I want you to scan Toaster for the sake of being safe. A guilty means a dead toaster and a clear means a dead Disfunkshunal. It's an open an shut case.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Scary, you wouldn't happen to be the bodyguard would you? Whoever the bodyguard is should protect Poke so that this plan isn't wasted.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
2 Vanillia townies
1 Miller
1 Cop
1 Bodyguard
1 Goon

1. pokemongeof - Cop (Proven)
2. ScaryLB59 - Supposed Vanilla Townie (Not proven)
3. ToasterBrains - Self-assumed vanilla townie (Not proven)
4. Kirbification - "Guilty" ; Goon or Miller (???)
5. Disfunkshunal - Unknown Role, (Not proven)
6. J - Townie Unknown Role (Proven)

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Haha, I like how didn't even get "Supposed Vanilla Townie (Not proven)". Toaster you really want to see me hang don't you?

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Phooey. Because of the no editing rule I will forever have that two-toned post.
#Firstworldproblems

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Why are my alerts not working, let me see who died first haha then we shall go from there.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Well Kirbi got guiltied last night. He also has been afk and then with no NK that pretty much 100% seals the guilt that it is him. Anywhos,

Vote: Kirbi

Hamma slamma.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
In hindsight I feel like I got caught up in reading too much into things haha.
I'm interested in how this plays out.

Well Kirbi got guiltied last night. He also has been afk and then with no NK that pretty much 100% seals the guilt that it is him. Anywhos,
I wouldn't say 100%.
I mean, if I was Scum, and someone in the game was afk, I would probably not NK someone as an easy way to frame someone else.

#HBC | Red Ryu

Red Fox Warrior
NNID
RedRyu_Smash
3DS FC
0344-9312-3352
1. pokemongeof -
2. ScaryLB59, -
3. ToasterBrains -
4. Kirbification - ToasterBrains, ScaryLB59, J (IC)
5. Disfunkshunal - pokemongeof,
6. J (IC) -
With 6 alive it takes 4 to lynch. Deadline is at October 14th 11:59PM CST.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Could we just lynch Kirbi? He has a cop confirmed guilty when the godfather is dead. That means he is 100% mafia and he needs to go.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Betcha feel silly now.
Nope, not at all~
I was just doing what I said I was going to do on day 2. "Push for Dis vote". Lol.
After the break I don't think anyone had any idea what to do except for on day 3, and I was just doing what I was going to do before Scary stepped in.

Though, this does prove I wasn't scum either c;

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
So did anyone else wait about 3 weeks just to find they'd been shot in the night?

what's that all about?

:pikachu: :pikachu: :pikachu:

I hope you all enjoyed this and learned something from it. Thank you Ryu for modding, I really like this setup actually :)

If anyone wants player feedback or thoughts about the game or whatever let me know and I will see what I can do

PEACE
:secretkpop:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
for anyone interested, courtesy RR, the setup:

Kary, Justice League of America VT
ScaryLB59, The American Flag VT
Capps, The American Eagle VT
Disfunkshunal, The Statue of Liberty VT (Unknown Miller)
ToasterBrains, Barack Obama the President VT
J, Teddy Roosevelt, Town BodyGuard
pokemongeof, Town Cop
Kirbification, The Canadian Olympics at Vancouver Mafia Goon, Safe Claim is the Declaration of Independance
Pawndinator, Raziek Mafia Godfather, Safe claim is the NFL

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
EVERY TIME I SEE THIS, i THINK MURCADIA.

I dunno why.

Top Bottom