• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Murica vs Canehdia - Game Over, MURICA WINS!

#HBC | Scary

Hype Incarnate
NNID
ScaryLB59
This was definitely fun. It took a huge hit when we got DDoS'ed so that kinda messed up everything but I still had fun.

I'm gonna do Gheb's newbie to try a bigger setup before I try a non-newbie one.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
Didnt you say pawn scum made dis scum more unlikely toaster?
But then I looked at who voted for Pawn and then essentially shut brain off because as much as I tried to reactivate after DDoS I pretty much scrapped data together, haha.
for anyone interested, courtesy RR, the setup:
Disfunkshunal, The Statue of Liberty VT (Unknown Miller)
Oh hey look, Dis was the miller :troll:

All in all, this was fun guys!

Disfunkshunal

Manners Maketh Man
NNID
Disfunkshunal
3DS FC
1848-1876-3249
Nope, not at all~
I was just doing what I said I was going to do on day 2. "Push for Dis vote". Lol.
After the break I don't think anyone had any idea what to do except for on day 3, and I was just doing what I was going to do before Scary stepped in.

Though, this does prove I wasn't scum either c;
My point was that you wanted to lynch two innocents and ignore the person who came up guilty.

Pyra

Aegis vs Goddess
NNID
ToasterBrains
Switch FC
SW 8322 4207 9908
My point was that you wanted to lynch two innocents and ignore the person who came up guilty.
Yeah, no, I know that I did that.
Hahaha, at that point I was pretty much just saying whatever first came to mind (obviously).

But I was at least right in thinking one of you was scum and the other was miller... either way, you made a good case for yourself.

Top Bottom