• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MvI: Clash Of Brokeness: Battle of Truthiness 4/25 results ANTHER'S BDAY EDITION!!!

Zjiin

Smash Master
DK has the brackers (melee dubs + melee singles) plus all the pools info. My memory sucks so I won't be able to say much without his help, lol.

[EDIT] Also, Ankoku brought up a really good point... WHERE'S all the MTG at these things?!

MachinegunNorm

Smash Lord
DK has the brackers (melee dubs + melee singles) plus all the pools info. My memory sucks so I won't be able to say much without his help, lol.

[EDIT] Also, Ankoku brought up a really good point... WHERE'S all the MTG at these things?!
i posted the melee results, expect pools, i should get webster to edit them into his post.

Zjiin

Smash Master
omg, xyless, thank you for giving me a tie for favorite match when you won against RayChun's gay shiek. (it's tied for when Norm took Kels to MKII)

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I will edit Webster's post Tonight with Full Results and Point Standings.

I will also have the Tio File Uploaded by tonight on AIB.

Xyless

Smash Master
:bee:
omg, xyless, thank you for giving me a tie for favorite match when you won against RayChun's gay shiek. (it's tied for when Norm took Kels to MKII)
:chuckle:

I'll be working on my Mewtwo game for sure. I miss him so much, but I've lost a lot of my old mental prowess with him since Brawl came out. Used to remember the CG he has on Fox, and how to efficiently wave dash with him or anyone. So next time, look out!

Wafles

Smash Lord
Kay, this tourney was sweet and stuff. I had fun, ggs to all I played if I didn't leave a shoutout about you.

Shoutout time k

3: hunger [wario, dedede] - thanks for driving =D

4: anther [pikachu] - I wanna get some friendlies with you next tournament if we dont play in the bracket. =)

5: toph [ice climbers, game and watch] - lol at you getting omni to spike his controller

5: quik :[wario] - interesting dedede vs mk friendlies o_O

7: lee45 [snake] - You're awesome, come to more of these, you placed really well for your first tourney

7: omniswell [ice climbers, wolf, metaknight] - lol IC's, gimme some practice against those hoes and i'll beat you next time =)

9: 7fo [wario] - you're alright, i should've stayed mk against you in pools and cp'd a neutral, oh well, next time. =)

9: box7 [rob, peach, mario] - I played really dumb against you, but played really smart the rest of the tourney for the most part, =(

13: wafles [metaknight, falco] - you ****ing suck

17: fatboy[metaknight] - you're fat, and uh...

17: ook [donkey kong] - we should've done better than we did in teams. I played dumb, sorry =(, and indeed we got shoryuken'd out of nowhere =(

17: meneil [ike] - our first match was definitely the closest match of the tourney for me, good ****ing ike, took me a bit to get used to it =x, don't cp brinstar against me

17: grimmace [snake] - your sexy dance is way too sexy, i still dont fully understand just how sexy it is

25: raid [dedede] - get *****, but seriously, you're a cool guy

inDiff - Don't cp japes with G&W, that was really dumb of you, lol...

Zjiin

Smash Master
BTW, did anyone ever find that missing Wii? I knew that once they started looking for it in the Melee section upstairs, it wasn't good.

Zjiin

Smash Master
That's complete bullshit. This guy spends a lot of effort in organizing this HUGE event for all of us (believe me, being a T.O. is a lot of work) and in return he gets a whole system stolen. Had this been someone else's Wii, it wouldn't be any better.

To the person reading this who stole it. You have basically once chance to come clean and say:

"Hey DK, I accidentally took your Wii home when mine was already packed. I didn't realize it until now, which is why i didn't say so sooner. Sorry for the scare but i have it and will give it back to you next time i can."

And people laughed at me when I put my memory card back in my pocket after loading the info onto the game, psh.

Pete434

Smash Cadet
I never knew a site for competetive smashing existed until informed about it at the tournament lol. But anyways, this was my first tournament and i enjoyed playing with everyone (even though I got *****). I'll try to come to more of these if they are held.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
who did you all lose to toph?
I lost to Lain 1-2 and Anther 0-2

You should have gone!!! Now we can't blaze until next Chicago tourney >.>

Edit:
I like how Hunger and Quik both have a shy-guy avatar! ... yep

Edit 2: Wait, Hunger just said that.

SamuraiPanda

Smash Hero
Btw Toph, nice f'ing job dude. You're getting really good now. Its about time I see you start to really kick it up a notch. You're definitely becoming one hell of a MI smasher now <3

You should totally come over sometime this week after Tuesday.

TofuToph

Smash Journeyman
Btw Toph, nice f'ing job dude. You're getting really good now. Its about time I see you start to really kick it up a notch. You're definitely becoming one hell of a MI smasher now <3
Thanks man. Anther caught me off guard completely though...and ***** me haha. It was a fun tourney though.

You should totally come over sometime this week after Tuesday.
For sure! I really need to learn the Snake match-up if I want to consistently place well so you'll have to help me with that.
Or learn DDD haha.

What day works for the rest of the MI guys?

folk!

Smash Apprentice
at toph!

good **** man! yeah i was bummed no blazin, and no official tourney friendlies. o well next time! we better both make it!!!!

also super early notice but we might have to team up next time tourney...WITH OUR POWERS COMBINED...you now the rest. ive never entered in teams, but it looks like fun!

Quik17

Smash Ace
quik. you ever realize that we both have shy guy as our avatar? we're better than i expected
Haha shy guys are too awesome : )

I never knew a site for competetive smashing existed until informed about it at the tournament lol. But anyways, this was my first tournament and i enjoyed playing with everyone (even though I got *****). I'll try to come to more of these if they are held.
Are you the Kirby that was playing my Toon Link in friendlies? If you are, you need to definitely come to more tournies. You're hilarious!

Sliq

Smash Master
I spose I ought to play Brawl if I want to place well...same goes for melee...but I dun wanna practiiiiiiiiiiice....

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
These are the current standings for the top spots in Brawl Singles, I have yet to tally all the points, so expect the full results later. I will work on the Melee ones as well in a little bit.

These will be posted in the Main Post when I have the Full Points ready.

Super Smash Brothers Brawl Singles Point Standings (Tentative Until Full Results are Tallied)

After 4 Events:

1) Anther - 35 Points + 35 Points + 35 Points + 20 Points = 125 Points
1) Lain - 30 Points + 30 Points +30 Points + 35 Points = 125 Points
3) Quik - 25 Points + 25 Points + 20 Points + 16 Points = 86 Points
4) Judge - 0 Points + 16 Points + 25 Points + 30 Points = 71 Points
5) Hunger - 0 Points + 20 Points + 16 Points + 25 Points = 61 Points
6) Omniswell - 20 Points + 10 Points +14 Points + 14 Points = 58 Points
7) Arty - 14 Points + 14 Points + 16 Points + 12 Points = 56 Points
8 ) BO X7 - 14 Points + 12 Points + 8 Points + 12 Points = 46 Points
9) SamuraiPanda - 16 Points + 14 Points + 14 Points = 44 Points**
10) Scythe - 12 points + 8 Points + 8 Points + 10 Points = 38 Points
11) Needle of Juntah - 16 Points + 0 Points + 10 Points + 10 Points = 36 Points