• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

MvI: Clash Of Brokeness: Battle of Truthiness 4/25 results ANTHER'S BDAY EDITION!!!

Shintarru

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
1676-4016-3956
I just need a doubles partner >_>

Is the next tourney the last? I hope not...

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
I would like to congratulate all the top placers and Lain for winning this event. The way the tournament ended, Lain has tied with Anther for 1st in points and both Hunger and Judge are moving really quickly to the top places. Quik is still maintaining 3rd place in points, but it is really picking up for the top spots.

I am very happy to see Melee getting more and more people and I really hope they enjoy the back room area and have room back there for the tournaments. Zjiin, if you want, I can set up a Live Feed up there for next month if you want to give that a shot. ^_^

Shintarru, the next one is not the last tournament. I am planning this to go until July, where I will have a finale for the Championship Event and award Bonus Prizes to all the top placers that have been getting points so far. After that though, I am not sure what I will be doing, I will more than likely still do my 3rd Annual End of Summer tournament in August, but after that, not sure. lol

Next month's tournament is set for May 30th. I will get the thread up either tonight or tomorrow. Also, there will be Trophies given away in May, by one of the Sponsors, so the trophies will return as a Bonus for the top placer. They told me they might give trophies for the top team in Doubles as well, so I will keep everyone up dated on that one. ^_^

Scythe

Smash Master
Michigan some mix teammates with Chicago so we can have some interesting results.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Zjiin, I'll be going to ACen in a couple weeks, and I will be advertising the tournament there. Hopefully I can get some Melee players to show up to these events. Should be fun to get a big crowd. ^_^

Zjiin

Smash Master
Haha, hopefully that will work out, but when i was at Acen last year, Mendoza nd I were prob the only real competitive melee people there.

Dark Kakashi

Smash Ace
Here are the Tentative (Not Complete) Resultd for Melee after 2 Events I will Fully Update it later tonight.

1) Kels - 70
2) Cosmo - 55
3) Anther - 34
4) Ray chun - 30
4) Khepri - 30
6) Scythe - 26
6) Zjiin - 26
8) Sliq - 25
9) Brightside - 20
9) Lain - 20
11) Vro - 16
11) Bigy - 16
11) Hendrick - 16
14) Alcheto - 12
14) Dave - 12
14) Spikes - 12
14) Quik - 12
14) James - 12
14) Bowyer - 12
20) Jeff - 10
20) Meneks - 10
20) Machinegunnorm - 10
20) Omniswell - 10
20) Mendoza - 10
20) Devin - 10

I will update everything by tonight. The main thing Top 10 for sure won't change after the final points are tallied.

Top Bottom