• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MW:W Cir) Event 52: Battle to End Hunger- M2K Confirmed

Status
Not open for further replies.

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Keeping tabs on attendance still in post 2. Let me know if you're bringing a setup for the tournament. I have a 4 recorded for Brawl, but only 1 so far for melee. We have the capacity at the venue to work with 15 of each lol

DeLux

But... Will you be playing Brawl at all :) :) :)

>Bert<

Smash Ace
I have a hunch the entire CoMO crew will be there
Sinister, Leum, Akuma, Ex-Dove, Leviathan, and me (Bert) - Melee
Ex-Dove (probably) - Brawl
Leviathan -64

Oh and Leviathan is taking the 64 smash WITH EASE! :p

I'll have at the very least 1 recording setup. 2 at the most.

Edit: Why is wobbling legal?? Why not cap it at like "1 wobbled stock allowed per match"?

PEEF!

Smash Hero
Peef if you start this again...
For the love of god read the f*cking order of the posts and tell me who is "starting this again."

Wobbling isn't getting changed, so I wouldn't have responded, but that recommendation was just too hilarious.

Mew3King

Smash Rookie
I find it funny that PEEF always throws a tantrum when people don't allow wobbling. Do you really need it that much just to lose a match? Just wondering broseph.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
I find it funny that PEEF always throws a tantrum when people don't allow wobbling. Do you really need it that much just to lose a match? Just wondering broseph.
It must be fun to talk sh*t from a secondary account huh?

1. Wobbling is legal at this tournament and it isn't changing.
2. I never throw tantrums I present the argument. The "sometimes-banning" of wobbling is the biggest mistake the competitive Melee community ever made.
3. Money match me without wobbling and we'll see if I lose.

>Bert<

Smash Ace
That definitely wasn't sh*t talking Peef. He stated a true fact and then asked a question.
And you lose all the time even with wobbling allowed. Just sayin.
And you def do start all the nonsense with the wobbling. I asked a legitimate question and you give a remark like "face palm" acting like you're tough **** behind a computer screen.
OH and you also started the wobbling debate on the SMYM thread.
Icies are my fav high tier character, don't make me hate them becuz you absolutely have to have wobbling.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
That definitely wasn't sh*t talking Peef. He stated a true fact and then asked a question.
And you lose all the time even with wobbling allowed. Just sayin.
And you def do start all the nonsense with the wobbling. I asked a legitimate question and you give a remark like "face palm" acting like you're tough **** behind a computer screen.
OH and you also started the wobbling debate on the SMYM thread.
Icies are my fav high tier character, don't make me hate them becuz you absolutely have to have wobbling.
I'm curious how ICs are your favorite high tier character considering they have never been high tier...

Its laughable that people want me to stop talking about wobbling but all you are doing is inviting it. I have the last word here which is that it's legal and I will remember your names and remember to make you all extra sad. Honestly I don't like wobbling and I don't do it at alot of tournaments that it is legal at. I support it on principle. However, I will make exceptions for whiners. =]

>Bert<

Smash Ace
Okay, B Tier, whatever u wanna call it, but I consider it high tier.

Whining, really? Oh that's right, you take everything out of context. I forgot.

Oh yea and I'll mm your Icies.

Roneblaster

Smash Hero
OMG It's...oh...wait.
i had the exact same response.

ics have always been high tier until recently, peef. sad you dont know that. (last character in high tier, Peach Falcon IC's)

No disrespect to lux, but i'd be willing to bet he didn't know if wobbling was legal in melee when he made it APEX rules.

theres a slight chance i can come to this.

wobbling is gay.

PEEF!

Smash Hero
i had the exact same response.

ics have always been high tier until recently, peef. sad you dont know that. (last character in high tier, Peach Falcon IC's)

No disrespect to lux, but i'd be willing to bet he didn't know if wobbling was legal in melee when he made it APEX rules.

theres a slight chance i can come to this.

wobbling is gay.
Lux isn't running melee rules, Amba is.

ICs high end of mid tier always.

DeLux

I'll leave the Melee ruleset up to the Melee TO. You can forward any arguments to him.

If I had my say, I would make it always legal for obvious reasons that includes competitive depth. But I play Brawl IC's so my opinion on infinites is obviously biased lol

resTy

Smash Champion
I say wobbling is okay at this tourney. It's not like any good Ice Climbers are coming anyways >.<

DeLux

Also, just so it's noted, I copy and pasted the Apex Ruleset (or Pound, I forget off the top of my head). Amba gave his approval on it.

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
I have a hunch the entire CoMO crew will be there
Sinister, Leum, Akuma, Ex-Dove, Leviathan, and me (Bert) - Melee
Ex-Dove (probably) - Brawl
Leviathan -64
if i'd have to make an educated guess, this list is more likely:

Melee - Leum, Bert
Brawl - /
64 - /

sorry but it's probably true.

DeLux

But Danny, I think we're kind of a big deal and are a featured tournament for the Midwest region.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Is this the first circuit event?
It's actually the third event. The first is Mr. Doom's bi-weekly (the one after whobo). The second one the bi-weekly following that one.

The second event will be ISP and worth half the points of a normal circuit event.

Trent

Smash Champion
Wait, the first two Bi-Weeklies after WHOBO are both part of the circuit?

I didn't know that. :c

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom