• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

(MW:W Cir) Event 52: Battle to End Hunger - May 7th, 2011 - Lawrence, KS

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
Oh By the way, I put in a request for Round 2 today along with the other stuff I had to file.

Last August tentatively

overtheunder

Smash Cadet
<-- wang

too lazy for shoutouts but it was good seeing everyone and ggs to everyone i played in friendlies.

@trent lol it'll stop now

@JoWii awesome, i'll feel way better when you are doing it to the other team haha

>Bert<

Smash Ace
1: Mew2king - I've said it like 5 times already to you, but thanks for all the pointers. They're seriously insanely helpful.
2: Arc - Dude I'd like nothing more than to just hit up some bars with you some night. You seem so chill and fun to hang out with. Too bad Mizzou is a tid bit far from KU to make it a regular kind of thing. Be expecting me and Sinister to come to Massive smash a bit more often.
3: Jace - ^Same goes for you^ and the rest of the KC crew for that matter. You guys are like so much fun to hang out with. I can't tell you how much your Falcon has improved since like...October. Its seriously insane how much you adapt your gameplay when u are down a stock. Its so contagious watching u play.
4: Jbm - Never got to play u even though I've been wanting to for a really, really long time.
5: Cue - Pools matches were fun, but you seemed to have no problems at all with me lol.
5: z - Again, I don't think I played you, but I really have been wanting to. You always seemed so busy.
7: Tyser - You had THE CLOSEST set with Jace. I was watching in disbelief behind u guys. Baby knee to sweet spot knee on Pokemon Stadium is how the set ended. Was so much fun to watch you two. Your Samus seems to know the Sheik matchup really well. One of the guys in my crew would definitely benefit from talking with you.
7: dmac - I thought about it in our pools matches, but didn't say anything, but I'm like 99% sure u were sandbagging against me. Next time, don't. Please. I don't learn anything from it and it makes me feel like a waste of time. If you weren't sandbagging, then I sound like a complete and utter douche and I am sorry lol.
9: Massive - It was fun hanging out with you the small amount of time we did lol.
9: Strong Bad - Pools matches weren't even close. You beat me easily, but the bracket match was actually surprisingly close. Either way, its so much fun playing your DK.
9: Sinister - GET BETTER. <3
9: Smeesh - Good stuff.
13: Phat - You seemed soooo busy. I should have came and bothered u one of the times u were friendlying someone, but I didn't, and that's my mistake. I really want to play your Sheik.
13: Buddha Lova - MM sets between u and Sinister were sooo fun to watch. I recorded them so expect them to be uploaded soon. You have an insane amount of tech skill, keep it up.
13: Tempest - I'm glad you were able to make it. The friendlies are always so much fun.
17: Ybmp - ALL friendlies with u were soooo much fun especially the teams match against me and Sinister. We all were laughing so hard at some stuff.
17: Honda - You came really late so I wasn't able to friendly you. Wish I could have.
17: Duck - Close bracket set!!
17: Zantetsu - Always so much fun playing your Fox. You have a lot of tech skill and I know one day you're gonna put it to extremely good use.
25: Drewbear - Geez, all u Springfield peeps have so much potential, its ridiculous. I can't wait to see what the next few months have to bring. SUMMER WOOOO

John12346

Smash Master
NNID
JohnNumbers
Somewhat updated

Brawl Singles

1: Mew2king :metaknight: ($137.02)
2: Domo :metaknight: ($68.51)
3: Ensis :toonlink: ($36.89)
4: Holms :marth: :wolf: ($21.08)
5: raphael de la getto
5: Clel
7: Jalorda(Mr. Doom) :ike:
7: Johnny Deadshot(Sage JoWii) :kirby2:
9: Zeton :fox:
9: Trent :sonic:
9: Nicole
9: Joker
13: Rockstar :ness2:
13: Fource :diddy:
13: Rob
13: Rick :metaknight:
17: Non
17: Bpow :warioc:
17: Heyden :yoshi2:
17: Stealth Raptor
17: Dillan :warioc:
17: Luke
17: Aura :toonlink:
17: DeLux :popo: :lucas:
25: Thugz
25: Wang :luigi2:
25: Tempest
25: Dream :kirby2:
25: Scrub
25: Quote :marth:
25: Daniel
25: Duck
C'mon guys help Ripple out.

Also did Ensis use MK this time around? I know he has a tendency to use him in some tournies...

-Sinister-

Smash Ace
9: Sinister - GET BETTER. <3 THIS

13: Buddha Lova - MM sets between u and Sinister were sooo fun to watch. I recorded them so expect them to be uploaded soon. You have an insane amount of tech skill, keep it up.
yeah unfortunately everything got ****ed up due to dropped frames and it looks so bad it's not worth watching. literally everything is ****ed up besides the m2k pool matches. and yeah buddha you're amazing. i got soo lucky in bracket that i won neither of us were playing too good in the bracket set unfortunately. although i had a lot of fun in the mm's we had. we should get sum more o dat next time.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Okay, well since nobody man'd the recording station I had set up... I have about 6+ hours of melee recordings. Arc vs M2K has been requested to be put up first - it's about 3 hours and 45 mins into the 6 hour block that I have. If there are any other requests, I will need names (and characters) as well as the stages played on the set, and I can put them up.
I have the page that people wrote on, I plan on going through it if it's legible enough. There are a few sets that were recorded properly (ie, someone started and stopped the recording) so I will get those up first most likely. I plan on uploading melee today, the ones I have + whatever is requested today, and I will start on brawl tomorrow.

Shout outs later, studying for a test atm. :p
But I want to give a big shout-out to dmac. I felt he's put a LOT of work into the tournament, and I really appreciate everything you have done. Probably say more later, haha... but really... just wanted to say thanks!

Strong Badam

Super Elite
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Fino: Yeah, I started & stopped whenever I did matches. People are sillay. Any vid of a DK should be me haha.

Steeler

Smash Hero
NNID
Steeler
Shoutouts

1: Mew2king - skeetskeetskeetlikeawaterhoooooooooooose
2: Domo - miss this nugga. step it up and don't get 3 stocked next time
3: Ensis - don't drop TL bro...
4: Holms - 4th place? you should be used to it, considering all the mario party...HAHHAAHAHH
5: raphael de la getto - this is some MO nugga i am guessing lol
5: Clel - you just need to win more mini-games, is all
7: Jalorda - wait is this mr. doom or just his junk? can you imagine mr. doom unzipping his pants and a serperior coming out to play the match mmmmm
7: Johnny Deadshot - another MO bro??? haven't seen you guys in a while...
9: Zeton - step it up mijo we coulda had 6/8 KS top 8
9: Trent - you still play? good to see you still chillin'
9: Nicole - mija you should be top 8ing all up in dis shiz
9: Joker - i thought iowa died off the face of the earth. nice to see you still travel
13: Fource - scrub. i coulda placed this high with ganondorf
13: Rob - megarobman?? kind of a stacked tourney, keep it up
17: Stealth Raptor - maybe you should just play MK
17: Dillan - i heard you took a game off M2K. troll. you don't even play brawl LOL. wish we coulda teamed
17: DeLux - nice job hosting this
25: Thugz - keep the NE fighting outta the KS thread!!!!
25: Tempest - aha blast from the past! nice to hear from you

i do shoutouts for tourneys i don't even attend GET AT ME

BigD!!!

Smash Lord
shoutout to dmac for repping west side and dropping a comedic AD reference in an otherwise very serious apology post

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@Mr. Doom- >_> There's a Kirby/Snake one on BF too if you have the time (only one match)?

Who had that wii to the right of the door (if you were inside the venue already). It was marked 'phillip1' or something like that. >_> Juss gotta find out who owned that wii.

BPx

Smash Lord
Are my NON-Kirby matches the only ones that got put up?

Who had that wii to the right of the door (if you were inside the venue already). It was marked 'phillip1' or something like that. >_> Juss gotta find out who owned that wii.
probably Lux

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
@Mr.Doom- Yes plox. I can trade it for not giving you a hug the next time I see you? >_> Or I could give you a hug?

@Lux- Is this true Lux? Are you holding out on me?

Mr. Doom

Smash Hero
NNID
MrDoom8000
BTW, I checked through my green bag, and it seems that someone has dropped in there a black controller with a NES Link sticker above the pause button.

bugexe

Smash Cadet
Well I don't have many shoutouts but here we go:

Trent/Jowii/Nicole- you guys are awesome and was a pleasure to meet you guys. too bad we never got to fight

Wang- epic close match in pool play. had a lot of fun

Heyden- had lots of fun playing friendlies and doubles. must do it again sometime.

Lux- awesome tourney. lots of fun. too bad we never got to fight.

Rob- had fun playing against ya even if you 3-stocked me in the 2nd fight

I don't remember some of the names of other people I met (including the other guy I played doubles with) but was a pleasure to meet you guys as well. Hopefully I won't forget names next time.

MJG

Smash Hero
shoutouts

1: Mew2king - skeetskeetskeetlikeawaterhoooooooooooose
2: Domo - miss this nugga. Step it up and don't get 3 stocked next time
3: Ensis - don't drop tl bro...
4: Holms - 4th place? You should be used to it, considering all the mario party...hahhaahahh
5: Raphael de la getto - this is some mo nugga i am guessing lol
5: Clel - you just need to win more mini-games, is all
7: Jalorda - wait is this mr. Doom or just his junk? Can you imagine mr. Doom unzipping his pants and a serperior coming out to play the match mmmmm
7: Johnny deadshot - another mo bro??? Haven't seen you guys in a while...
9: Zeton - step it up mijo we coulda had 6/8 ks top 8
9: Trent - you still play? Good to see you still chillin'
9: Nicole - mija you should be top 8ing all up in dis shiz
9: Joker - i thought iowa died off the face of the earth. Nice to see you still travel
13: Fource - scrub. I coulda placed this high with ganondorf
13: Rob - megarobman?? Kind of a stacked tourney, keep it up
17: Stealth raptor - maybe you should just play mk
17: Dillan - i heard you took a game off m2k. Troll. You don't even play brawl lol. Wish we coulda teamed
17: Delux - nice job hosting this
25: Thugz - keep the ne fighting outta the ks thread!!!!
25: Tempest - aha blast from the past! Nice to hear from you

i do shoutouts for tourneys i don't even attend get at me
< 3

Dnyce

Smash Master
So, my hard drive got corrupted. Not sure what's going on atm, but it's likely that no other melee matches will get uploaded other than arc's. I apologize if I got anyone's hopes up. I'm infuriated atm b/c all my **** is gone though.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
Fino - Do you know exactly what's wrong with your computer? You can potentially get one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...top_hard_drive_adapter-_-12-203-012-_-Product

That should allow you to pull all of the files you need from your harddrive and store it on a desktop, then you can reinstall Windows to get your laptop working again. Then again, that's not guaranteed to work, depending on what the exact problem is. Either way, **** sucks :(

Trent

Smash Champion
Hey, who's TV was it with the texture hacks to the right of the entrance? The only set I got recorded the entire day was on there, and I was hoping someone could upload it. It was a set between Mr. Doom and I.

Thanks in advance, if someone uploads it.

Sage JoWii

Smash Champion
NNID
G0J0J0
Stealth should upload my matches again Holms and Domo that were on that wii. >_> Hope he does.

Dnyce

Smash Master
Fino - Do you know exactly what's wrong with your computer? You can potentially get one of these: http://www.newegg.com/Product/Produ...top_hard_drive_adapter-_-12-203-012-_-Product

That should allow you to pull all of the files you need from your harddrive and store it on a desktop, then you can reinstall Windows to get your laptop working again. Then again, that's not guaranteed to work, depending on what the exact problem is. Either way, **** sucks :(
I have a mac
>_> Hate.

I guess I'll never have video proof of rock combos or stage spikes.
LOLOLOLOLOL
troll y

Aight, my computer is fixed (for the most part) after vast amounts of tornenting n **** I think I have everything back. I will begin to upload vids tomorrow :)

Top Bottom