• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Dream for Olimar

deepseadiva

Bodybuilding Magical Girl
3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Pikmin Throw -> Upsmash

Yes, a thrown Pikmin performing an upsmash from several "feet" away.

Find it Olimars. Find this wonderful AT you will call a "Tele-smash."

You've discovered that Pikmin sometimes freak out on their own, find a way to harness their epileptic powers. That is my dream.

GO! *points and whistles*

peeup

Smash Lord
Its different--he wants a pikmin that you just threw to do an upsmash, not one that is a step or two away.

Aeropup

Smash Apprentice
Okay, how about this:

Have only one pikmin with you, then throw it, whistle and usmash?

Different timing, jumping, rolling away.....

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
Don't we have this sorta?

A desynch upsmash....
Yes, make it so you can do it from the other side of FD.

Make those light-blue people look into it maybe?

Aeropup said:
Okay, how about this:

Have only one pikmin with you, then throw it, whistle and usmash?

Different timing, jumping, rolling away.....
Different colors, while turning, bsticking. Good start.

LOOK, you people play a character who controls several, several, not to mention disposable, Nana-like characters. You've found NOTHING so far! A glitch, and exploit, SOMETHING.

Olimar has them! FIND THEM! :mad:

DtJ Hilt

Little Lizard
I would rather like an AT which allows olimar to infinite tether.
what if you could glitch the game into having more than six pikmin in your line :o

like a 20+ pikmin long chain...

It may make pulling off the SGC easier as well, so all the noobs can do it too.

Fino

Smash Master
what if you could glitch the game into having more than six pikmin in your line :o

Noobs will never be able to SGC... it requires too much tech skill.

Anyways, you'd be glad to know I'm working on texture hacks to make all your pikmin blue or w/e

XD

~Fino

DZLE

Smash Master

Noobs wish they could SGC like us. They also wish they could have a 20 long pikmin chain. When your tech skill is as good as ours, SGC comes naturally, i do it without even thinking anymore.

But what about DE-synched SGC's?

RichBrown

Smash Master
What if Olimar had 100 pikmin just like in the pikmin games.

Also, I just realized that Olimar in Brawl is exactly like Olimar in his pikmin games, all you have to do is point the Cstick at the bad guy.

DZLE

Smash Master
ya and if you're dying you need to throw more pikmin and camp harder
I have noticed while playing Olimar camping is key against those opponents (MK cough cough) That are always up in your face, you just need to space, camp, toss.
Space, camp, toss. You do this succesfully, shield and grab at the right times, Oli Is SERIOUSLY deadly.

RichBrown

Smash Master
I'm the only Olimar that doesn't really camp haha. I just kinda set stuff up and wait for the other person to **** up. That being said, I camp the hell outta snakes and ROBs. Can't wait to show you guys my MM with Hall, it's the campiest camp fest ever XD

Aztec Avenger

Smash Journeyman
I hate playing SERIOUS FACE Olimar, cause i have to spam the hell out of my opponent. There as those times, though when i just go for Fairs. Like against Bozers.

Kaos_Olimar

Smash Cadet
well what had happened to me was that i upsmashed and my pikmin jumped like to the ceiling...didnt die, but just kinda fell super fast...idk what happened...ill try to upload it...but it was wierd...it usually happens when someone hits it at a certain spot...it just kinda flys really high and hits like an upsmash..thisever happen to anyone? it would be nice to noe how to do this...

Fino

Smash Master
I'm the only Olimar that doesn't really camp haha. I just kinda set stuff up and wait for the other person to **** up. That being said, I camp the hell outta snakes and ROBs. Can't wait to show you guys my MM with Hall, it's the campiest camp fest ever XD
I like how we have a handful of olimars here (including myself) that say they're the only olimar that doesn't camp.
Perhaps it's just blackwaltz that plays teh camp >_>
O.o?
lol

~Fino

deepseadiva

3DS FC
1779-0766-2622
It's not exactly a question - more of a hopeful prediction.

Come on, I can totally see this being the case in a few years. Tele-smash KOes making Olimar the most lethal camper in Smash history. ANY game's history.

Kaos_Olimar

Smash Cadet
well im serious...ill trto upload a video when i go to my cousins house...its pretty ******* amazing...lol...im not lying either...ik a glitch when i see one... -_-

Kitamerby

Smash Hero
I dreamed I was Ganondorf once and went around shooting thunder out of my beard and zapping people.

I think my idea is much more interesting and should be looked into further.

Kaos_Olimar

Smash Cadet
ok...look i tried to upload it on youtube and idk if it let me or not but you can look up my account
nintendoxxx
and se it. terrible quality hence the camera phone, BUT ITS STILLKINDA VISIBLE...

IcyLight

Smash Lord
All i saw in those vids was you wave dashing around (i think they were rolls but not noticeable cause of lagginess in camera) and barely saw your pikmin, let alone a super jump usmash ^^ I'll have to wait for better quality. I think it's happened to me before though what you are talking about, but kind of just happens can't plan it out or use it or anything.

Top Bottom