• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My little pony friendship is magic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Supreme Dirt

King of the Railway
IT'S SPREADING.

Quick, to the bomb shelt-

Wait, is there seriously a character called Derpy Hooves?

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Lol, it was a ****storm on /co/.

Rogue mod banned the words "pony," "ponies," and for some reason "jew." Typing any of these got a 1-day ban. Then posting the general image got a 1-day ban. Using a trip resulted in a 3 day to 2 week ban.

Every thread on there was related to this topic. Pony posters *****ing, people *****ing about pony posters, pony posters *****ing about people *****ing about pony posters. Threads made by people who hated ponies to make them look even worse.

Drama everywhere. It was hilarious imo.

Next day it was all fixed though. Those new rules actually stopped people trolling MLP more than stopping anything pony posters were doing originally. They all stuck to one thread anyway (the ones that weren't idiots and knew that's what they were supposed to be doing).

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm upset I took so long to find this thread.

The show's legit, and I feel like it's the first show in a long, long time that's captured the spirit of classical cartoons that I remember growing up with in the last 90s.

The clever references have me sold, too.

Oh, and Applejack is the best thing on the show. Ever.

Noobicidal

Smash Master
Sorry for double posting but has anyone here keeped up with the odd events at 4chan in regards to my little pony? It makes me glad I do not go to 4chan...

Link: http://www.equestriadaily.com/2011/02/4chan-pony-war-possibly-over.html

At least they came to a peace agreement.
I hardly visit /co/ aside from interboard/crossover threads, but the

Post any MLP material in any thread not explicitly about MLP (reaction images...)
rule seems awfully uncharacteristic for /co/. I just wish I was able to see the actual ****storm take place.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I'm pretty sure it's a temporary thing. They're just trying to force things to calm down for the time being after the ****storm. MLP anything is gonna bring up more arguing if it pops up outside the general thread.

Espy join the group!

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Lol, it was a ****storm on /co/.

Rogue mod banned the words "pony," "ponies," and for some reason "jew." Typing any of these got a 1-day ban. Then posting the general image got a 1-day ban. Using a trip resulted in a 3 day to 2 week ban.

Every thread on there was related to this topic. Pony posters *****ing, people *****ing about pony posters, pony posters *****ing about people *****ing about pony posters. Threads made by people who hated ponies to make them look even worse.

Drama everywhere. It was hilarious imo.

Next day it was all fixed though. Those new rules actually stopped people trolling MLP more than stopping anything pony posters were doing originally. They all stuck to one thread anyway (the ones that weren't idiots and knew that's what they were supposed to be doing).
Wow, at least that is cleared up sounds like a mess for the mods over there.

Why was the word Jew banned? That is odd to me.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Applejack/Rainbow Dash's Voice Actor did Hansel from Black Lagoon (IE: My favorite anime of all time).
Holy ****.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
The entire cast has at least one awesome role.
Aside from Twilight being Tara Strong, Rarity has possibly the strongest resume of the entire cast on the show.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Rarity's voice actor is supposedly a famous stage-drama actor too.

Fits the character very well, I think.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Why do bad show use so many puns.... like who enjoys puns seriously

You know what why not?

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Meh its just cliched stuff repackaged....with ponies

The show isn't particulatirly bad or good or different. Why does youtube not block due to copyright but I sill cant watch like pokemon wtf.

Lol just read ur post

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
Because Hasbro is dumb and doesn't realize they're sitting on a goldmine with this show and only care about the toys and not the show.

And cliche is not an accurate word for this show.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
I'm glad they only care about the toys, Zajice. Gives the show and its staff a bunch of freedom on developing it, in my opinion.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I just want awesome figurines of the mane cast rather than typical pony dolls. Hell, even side characters. I want a Trixie figure damn it! I don't want gross recolors like "Cupcake" and "Rainbow Flash."

I'd pay big bucks for a statue of Dash doing a sonic rainboom.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Ajay with her signature rope and apple shack would be friggin' awesome.

link2702

Smash Champion
no way in hell would i, or even could i, watch a my little ponies show.

hell even if they were going on a bloody violent massacre like in happy tree friends i just could not sit through a show named my little ponies.

Pogogo

Smash Journeyman
Satire and dry humour are the epitomes of comedy.
Fixed.

Puns suck.

Usually when people say a company has bought something out it was good to begin with. I mean my little pony is like the ultimate sellout name ever. Its even has my right in the title like you already freaking bought it.

ETWIST51294

Smash Hero
Damnit! Why did i watch this???

Now I gotta go eat 10 steaks, bench 450lbs for 14 hours straight, have a twelve-some, and kill a wild boar with a sharpened twig.

Dragoon Fighter

Smash Lord
Another cuttie mark crusader episode, do not get me wrong I do not have anything against them, I just think they are starting to become the new main characters hogging the screen time of the real main characters.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Another cuttie mark crusader episode, do not get me wrong I do not have anything against them, I just think they are starting to become the new main characters hogging the screen time of the real main characters.
Next episode revolves around Rarity.
So yeah, for the time being, the CMC are done.

I didn't mind the last episode.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom