• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

My Little Pony General

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
I enjoyed the episode, Pinkie had alot of parts I really liked.
The song was good, and the explosion when she finally got what she wanted was funny as well.

Not sure why everyone is saying the ending was bad, seeing a female donkey, a cranky male donkey that's traveled everywhere and then That important Picture book, should've sparked something in your brains...

Besides, it's still a girls show so of course things are going to be predictable.

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I know it sounds ****ing stupid, but that Smile song is one of the few things that's actually made me feel good this past week.

Heartstring

Smash Legend
Not sure why everyone is saying the ending was bad, seeing a female donkey, a cranky male donkey that's traveled everywhere and then That important Picture book, should've sparked something in your brains...
the whole 'cranky old man with memories' reminded me about Up so much.
You only need to watch the first 10 minutes of that though, it's the only part of the film thats important

@zajice: It's okay. I understand exactly what you mean. It kinda did force me to smile! it's been a depressing week what with my friends funeral so it's nice to have something so full of sweet that it cant help but make you cheerful

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
>kids shows lack complete subtlety. :applejack:

It's a kids show, but that doesn't mean that it needs to be predictable. It's called storyboarding, Slush, and this episode's ending happened to be incredibly mediocre.
Also, if you're seriously implying that we didn't catch the episode's plot, you're crazy. :applejack:

~automatic

Smash Legend
NNID
automaticdude
Probably Pinkie's finest episode. Her over the top-ness and song were some of the highlights of the ep which was pretty good. I find it sad that I like Pinkie best when the action is centered directly on her and not when she's part of the mane 6 during an episode or when she's just around to have over the top reactions. She's such a wild character but she feels intrusive to the action when she's part of a group. But that's just me thinking like Cranky Doodle.

he ending and the character used as a device to bring this ending were kinda pulled out of nowhere (like Phoenix said) so that was kinda meh.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Yeah Zaj, it makes perfect sense, don't know why in the world you'd think it as stupid.
It was a GREAT song, by the way. :applejack:

Zajice

BRoomer
BRoomer
I haven't heard a happier ****ing song in all my god damn life.

**** MAN.

I mean ****.

SO GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING ****HAPPY RIGHT ****ING NOW.

It's like I'm really yaplap. OH MY GOD if yaplap ruins this song...

Heartstring

Smash Legend
I haven't heard a happier ****ing song in all my god damn life.

**** MAN.

I mean ****.

SO GOD DAMN MOTHER ****ING ****HAPPY RIGHT ****ING NOW.

It's like I'm really yaplap. OH MY GOD if yaplap ruins this song...
I know that feel bro
And if he does, I'll be there with mah pitchfork

Reizilla

The Old Lapras and the Sea
I know it sounds ****ing stupid, but that Smile song is one of the few things that's actually made me feel good this past week.
Isn't that the whole point of the song AND Pinkie Pie? XD

Sinister Slush

❄ I miss my kind ❄
BRoomer
NNID
SinisterSlush
There's actually some people in this world, Rei. That wish death upon Pinkie solely cause her voice personality etc. annoys them.
He's not saying the song is bad, just that he finds it odd a song makes him feel so good.

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
That lacked coherency, Slush.
Why?

Both of those things were hilarious to read though. :applejack:

ph00tbag

C(ϾᶘϿ)Ͻ
That's four "ever"s. D:

Also, Pinkie's brain operates in felt animation.

Can't wait for Yaplap's rendition of "Smile Smile Smile."

Geoberos

Alicorn or not, my mane mare, my unicorn, Twilight
NNID
Geoberos
I rather had preferred something more along being the best at being a friend or some quote from Smile Smile Smile or something along Cranky D. Donkey.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom