• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Naruto

Smooth Criminal

Da Cheef
NNID
boundless_light
He never left and no he's not.

"Better than the Fullbring arc" is not "better than ever". Attack of the Clones was better than The Phantom Menace but it was still an awful movie and when it came out Star Wars definitely was not "better than ever". The first major story arc in Bleach (when they go to Soul Society to save Rukia) was leaps and bounds better than the current arc and really any arc in the past 4 years at least.
I hate to do another one of these affirming, semi meat-riding posts, but I agree with this one hundred percent. Bleach was actually interesting back then. Nowadays, you can't even separate it from the rest of the ****ty shounen in existence, and in a lot of ways, it's even worse.

Smooth Criminal

choknater

Smash Obsessed
NNID
choknater
yeah

bleach was good up until ichigo vs byakuya

then all the aizen **** happened and the whole series was ruined

Kuraudo

4Aerith
NNID
Kuraudo
yeah

bleach was good up until ichigo vs byakuya

then all the aizen **** happened and the whole series was ruined
I actually liked the Arrancar arcs, going into the final confrontation with Aizen. But having Aizen effortlessly beat most of the Gotei 13, and then Ichigo's Dad holding his own? Not to mention Urahara...

Yeah, Aizen's a lulzy anime meme at this point, but he just pissed me off to no end with his whole "i always c wut u did thar" kinda thing.

Everything was always just as planned, even when things weren't going his way. I can tell you guys right now? If he came back because the Hogyuku regenerated him after Gin attempted to kill him? All Aizen had to admit or think to himself was that he didn't expect Gin to betray him, that it was a surprise and he was just gonna kill him because he pissed him off.

...or kill him before Gin betrayed him just to make it apparent how wicked he is and expendable others are to him.

--

Bleach isn't as bad as people make it out to be, but still... Aizen kinda killed some of the fun. :p

ぱみゅ

❤ ~
NNID
kyo.pamyu.pamyu
3DS FC
4785-5700-5699
Switch FC
SW 3264 5694 6605
I also think the Rukia arc was much better, I think that's because it all was new, and the main cast had to fight many, variateed enemies that were ages stronger than them.
And I actually liked how it ended, mostly because it was unexpected to be Aizen's plan.
Then, the Arrancar arc moved smoothly... until the captains arrived, that was pretty much where the arc broke and wasn't entertaining anymore.
But it finished with Aizen's plan... again...
And then the whole fake Karakura thing which was pretty much pointless, and when Aizen finally reached its goal, Ichigo became a Deus ex Machina.... again....

It could have ended there, it would have been pretty cool.

Y.b.M.

Smash Master
If you are keeping up with the Manga at all, Bleach is getting intense... I mean REALLY intense...It's what I look forward to every week now... especially since Naruto is going on break Next week...

strawhats

Smash Master
If you are keeping up with the Manga at all, Bleach is getting intense... I mean REALLY intense...It's what I look forward to every week now... especially since Naruto is going on break Next week...
^10X THIS! Kubo has been eating his wheaties the last few months since this 1000 year blood war arc started.

@gates: I dunno man...the sense of impending danger is high in this arc, and it's as serious and compelling as any arc I've seen since the Save Rukia arc

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
The manga arc where Ichigo lost his powers felt like it was a filler arc from the anime.

All it needed was the stupid stuffed animal things.

DerpDaBerp

Smash Champion
Having watched a large portion o the series before I started reading it, it doesn't surprise me now that I believed the Bount arc was straight outta the manga

:phone:

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
Still interested in wtf sasuke and orochimaru is going to have to do with any of this

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Still interested in wtf sasuke and orochimaru is going to have to do with any of this

They're off doing homoerotic things don't disturb them.

Suigetsu is filming.

i'm ready for some more UUUUOOOHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!

bleach had some of that today actually
That was justified though. Actually wait when did that happen? Screaming words is quite different than screaming UUUOOOHHHH!.

Edit--Op I found the UUOOHHH and yeah it was more legit than Obito.

Terywj [태리]

Charismatic Maknae~
Nothing is stopping Obito from killing Kakashi before taking his eyes. That's happened plenty of times before. Sasuke with Itachi, Obito with Nagato.

theeboredone

Smash Legend
I'd lol if Sasuke saves him.

Iono, Naruto is Obama. Carrying this message of "hope" and "change". If he's gonna break the cycle, I wonder if he's gonna do it with everyone coming out alive?

Gates

Banned via Warnings
This is just reminding me of Air Gear, which actually had Obama.

Top Bottom