• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl Power Rankings (update: 10/28)

Malk

Smash Champion
SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI SOI
owned!

dude lozr come to raleigh this weekend karn and knorr and dark hart and me are going to be smashing tomorrow call me baby

Malk

Smash Champion
I mean we'll probably be hanging out at my house or david's house, so we'll all still be together.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I miss LoZR and his sexy self.

I'm in the NC Catfish combo.

Btw, Dale Earnhardt was the greatest man to ever turn left, until that fateful day when he turned right and died. That is all.

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
i miss peepee.

Yet i miss malk more <3
What about me?

dude lozr come to raleigh this weekend karn and knorr and dark hart and me are going to be smashing tomorrow call me baby
Yay!

Are you guys going anywhere after Dark Hart's? I'm still not sure what I'm doing, but I know I won't be able to even make it to his place.
Aww...

I'm in the NC Catfish combo.
Are you, Kevin, are you?

Wait what?
You wanna come over to my place too?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You askin about Melee in the Brawl PR thread? Nice.

I haven't made any progress yet, but I know I just need some time to think. Oh yeah, and I need to get flawless tech skill too. Apparently, after my last matches with LoZR, I'm not as technical as I thought I was, or I wouldn't have gotten shieldgrabbed so much, which would've made me harder to combo, which would've allowed me to live longer, which would've given me an equal playing field with him. Oh wellz lol.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
You know what Malk, I'll just save him the trouble since he has better things to do I'm sure.

You askin about Melee in the Brawl PR thread? Nice.

I make lots of johns to make myself seem like I'm on LoZR's level, but it's just pathetic and I should've never done it in the first place. I have many flaws, and wihtout massive amounts of experience, I can't even begin to have inkling of hope for making a name for myself, or even doing well enough to be considered "tolerable." My efforts to fit in are futile, and despite loving the scene, I only cause internal strife instead of healthy competition.

tl;dr I suck and john to make myself look good.
10fails.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
No man. Just trying to appease Malk.

Sorry I took anything away from your win at the Billfest. I'm not sure if those matches should be as close as they are sometimes....

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
If you don't mind, could you please explain why they are so bad? I'm guessing that you dislike the method or the dispute that PR lists inevitably bring. Am I close?

As for these Power Rankings, not so much as I cared for the Melee one. I guess I'm just goal-oriented, and the PR gives me a conrete way of deciding what my new goal should be. It's not about being the best per se, it's about improving myself, if that makes sense.

Top Bottom