• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brawl Power Rankings (update: 10/28)

Malk

Smash Champion
It's just last time we had power rankings, every good player eventually decided they didn't care what the "PR" said. We all had our own ideas of who was the best, and really the list didn't matter since you still had to beat someone to win money etc. Of course a player wants to be better than someone, but there is really no victory in being higher than someone on the PR. It doesn't actually do anything, and the good players all know that. Everyone in NC knows you are an amazing smash player, so it is just annoying to see you dribble about how you're not good since you're not on a stupid list yet.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Ok, I can see that.

I mean, I think I'm alright, but I could be better ya know?

I didn't mean to bother you though bro, I'm really not as into the rankings as I used to be either though since I have been doing well lately.

I'll try not to make things look like PR is all that matters, since I now completly understand that it isn't.

Thanks Matt.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Malk wins this topic. He won it last year a month before this topic was even conceived.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I know it's kinda silly (even though I can't help but get into the list), but thanks for the vote of confidence Peter.

You're definately mad beast yourself.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I beat Peter last night in friendlies. I suspect he was sandbagging to make me feel good inside.

it worked.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Fox works surprisingly well against a snake player. lasers destroy grenades, lolwut?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
BEHR and your MMs.

Aren't you supposed to be working on at least a mid tier in Brawl now?

Bill probably has work and job keeping him from putting them up now. Just give him till the end of the day today and see what happens.

BEHR

Smash Hero
Lol my Jiggs can take them hopefully. xp

I AINT NEVERR SCAREDDDD!!!!

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Hmmm, Bill doesn't seem to be releasing these rankings tonight. I hope he's not too bogged down in stuff right now....

I'd actually like to see how everyone in the middle and bottom turned out. DH most certainly did NOT make #9 though =p.

Crio, I'm sure you know about how Marth can't infinite Ness now. Yippee for you then huh? That means I can play Marth vs your Ness now right? =p

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Crio, I'm sure you know about how Marth can't infinite Ness now. Yippee for you then huh? That means I can play Marth vs your Ness now right? =p
I read the topic, but I haven't done my individual research into the point yet. I get the immense feeling that that extra inch DI forces Ness into tipper Fsmash range, however. I also think that it would come out before Ness can respond (PS, spot dodge).

I may be mistaken, but I don't think it particularly makes the match up. Ness v Marth is a hell of a fight to begin with.

I don't use Ness too too much anymore, anyway. Right now, I'm maining a combination of Fox / Sheik (occasionally zelda for KO potential), and ROB.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I've gotten mixed messages on the tipper Fsmash/Dsmash range.

Lol most Ness mains don't get that like you do.

Are you a campy Fox?

Can you do Gimpy stuff?

ROB huh? ROB is always fun. I need a void to fill that was left by Karn switching to PT (of all bros!).

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
I've got a few things I need to work on. PWG'ing with Fox, approaching without getting grabbed (a good Marth leaves very FEW options), I make a few elementary mistakes here and there. Playing Devin is most definitely helping my vs. Marth game, thankfully.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Pivot Wave Grab. It's more prevalent with the falco game, thanks to lawlchaingrab, but it helps Fox out a ton, too. Timing on it is a bit wonky, though.

Devin probably beats me 60-65% of the time. Same with ARS. That dude is one committed Falcon player.

Criosphinx

Smash Lord
Me and Peter need to do some more Random dittos. I felt bad, because the last one was decided by Dedecide.

Top Bottom