• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
Amazon *****! I just got my 2 white controllers in and I love them. I selected the free shipping option which is supposed to take 5-8 business days and they were here in 3.

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
I lost ~5 singles matches in about 4 or 5 hours of play. /content

<3 combos
<3 Alex, David and Lucas
<3 Falco
<3 Falcon
<3 Fox sometimes

</3 My Marth last night
</3 Fox other times

MentokJebus

Smash Journeyman
Yo NC where you guys at?

I've been playing Brawl people since last week and it's slowly killing me inside.

NEED MELEE

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
twitch is just mad because he has no one to brocate with.

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
no, twitch, we can't brocate, sorry
noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooaooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:urg:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:cooooooooo:urg:ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo:urg:oooooooooooooo:cooooooooooooo:urg:oooooooooo:coooooooooooo:urg:oooooooooo:cooooooooooo:urg:oooooooooooooooo:cooooooooo:urg:oooooooooooo:coooooooooooo:urg:oooooooooo:coooooooooo:urg:oooooooooo:coooooooooooooo

stingers

Smash Obsessed
UNC Chapel Hill and Duke are the 2 most prestigious I'd say. USC is the University of South Carolina, which is not in NC =p.

Kevin, you know it'd be fun <3

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
UNC Chapel Hill and Duke are the 2 most prestigious I'd say. USC is the University of South Carolina, which is not in NC =p.

Kevin, you know it'd be fun <3
I feel like Wake Forest and Elon could be up there as well but I'm not sure.

LOL I dunno man

I may apply

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Yeah it's a smaller college

nice campus, friendly people

winston-salem has a good area by the college but outside of that it has a rough looking area

stingers

Smash Obsessed
hey if you do go through with it...
let me know...
you can be my role model that will get me through those tough years uncorrupted <3

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
unc-greensboro is pretty average. i think it can be whatever you make it. if i didn't play smash, i'd probably really be taking advantage of the opportunity of going there, which would actually be REALLY good (there are often multi-weekly presentations on solid scientific breakthroughs in research that i just...never go to). I really like it here, and i consciously chose it over UNC even as a chemistry major.

jus sayin

Bl@ckChris

Smash Hero
nah not really.

it's moreso cuz i'm just lazy in general, than anything.

edit: NY pizza is boss. i like the campus cuz it has stuff without being oversized and taking a half hour to walk places.

-ACE-

Gotem City Vigilante
If I get this job coming up in Atlantic City I'm gonna try some REAL boss pizza up north. I've already had the best Italian sub I've ever had here in delaware lol

Sneak8288

Smash Champion
Lol Atlantic City is super hood and one of the dirtiest places to ever go to. The boardwalk and like one street is really really nice and kinda looks like Vegas.. other than that, you definitely might get shot lol. In other news, I move into my place in Greensboro one Friday before G6 so i might start having mini smashfests / get good sessions soon.

*CT*

Smash Lord
lol I knew you'd say something like that
live in the dorms...they're cheap and I dont have a car *****
I do plan on living in the dorms still, room with me >.>
I'll have my car still when I go back up hopefully. Although I already registered to get a room in the Tri-towers since its in the middle of campus. Don't know if you'd like that or not.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
wait i always thought you lived off-campus o.O guess not lol. I already filled out my housing app but I might take you up on that lol. we can talk about it @ xanadu or this weekend or somethin

Top Bottom