• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

Dark Hart

Rejected by Azua
First and foremost: I ****ing love UNC. Chapel Hill is easily my favorite place in NC, no questions asked.
Damn Luke that's wack. You should get like half off 24/7
haha tell me about it bro, I get like a 65-70% discount when I'm actually on my break (or right before/after my shift ends) so I'll get to eat for like $2 which is a sweet deal, but it's a little whack I have to admit

Heyo, guys! I'm Day! I'm interested in moving to NC in the future to continue my studies!
I have a huge love for Smash, so my friend Smith linked me to the NC thread!
I'm interested in Melee, but I'm a huge Brawl player. I'm curious to hear about both scenes! Thanks a bunch, guys!!
Sup bro, I'm a melee person

but can't wait to meet you

NC has a nice brawl and melee community I'd like to think

stingers

Smash Obsessed
as long as peepee is here, melee won't die anytime soon.
and as long as keith is here, brawl will live until the next new fighter comes out, at least.

so hope to see you soon =]

lord karn

Smash Master
Man! ='/ That's kind of disappointing.
No worries, though! I really enjoy the Melee community so I probably wouldn't mind.
And yeah, you're right-- with my current major it will be preettty difficult to balance both.
I'm hoping to move next year in 2012! Although, it may be even longer. It honestly depends what I finish up here! So it may be a lot longer. Doh! But I will probably be here one day! C'=
I hope the Melee scene will still be alive in a year or so?
I live in Chapel Hill and play melee exclusively. Definitely a really awesome place to live. However, there are some brawl players in the area, though not as many. LDPK and his gang are still at UNC and they play a lot.

Yeah, pre-med is pretty intense at UNC from what I can tell. However, it's mainly the chemistry classes you have to take moreso than the bio ones. Are you transferring or are you coming in as a freshman? If you're transferring you might be able to get some credits to transfer, too.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
I live in Chapel Hill and play melee exclusively. Definitely a really awesome place to live. However, there are some brawl players in the area, though not as many. LDPK and his gang are still at UNC and they play a lot.

Yeah, pre-med is pretty intense at UNC from what I can tell. However, it's mainly the chemistry classes you have to take moreso than the bio ones. Are you transferring or are you coming in as a freshman? If you're transferring you might be able to get some credits to transfer, too.
Thank you, Karn! It would be nice to play Brawl with someone every so often. So I appreciate that.

I'll be transferring from the Uni here! And I'll already be taking most of my Chemistry classes so hopefully I wouldn't have to worry about that!
Pre-med is generally tough. My science classes usually have about 300 students in them-- is UNC about the same?

And thank you, PP! Any help from any one is greatly appreciated. C'=

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
first NC was falcon country
then falco country
now woman country

EDIT:: hi smith

lord karn

Smash Master
Thank you, Karn! It would be nice to play Brawl with someone every so often. So I appreciate that.

I'll be transferring from the Uni here! And I'll already be taking most of my Chemistry classes so hopefully I wouldn't have to worry about that!
Pre-med is generally tough. My science classes usually have about 300 students in them-- is UNC about the same?

And thank you, PP! Any help from any one is greatly appreciated. C'=

Yeah, most of the lower level science classes are all around 200-300. A lot of the upper level classes only have around 30 or so students, though, and I know a lot of them are pretty good classes in general. My girlfriend is actually a bio major and going to med school at unc starting next year.

vZakat

Half Genie
lol. I thought that Today was a gay guy when she said she wouldn't be interested in fine girls.

Also, I sent a pm to people suggesting wanting to play tomorrow. If anyone else is interested just let me know and I'll send you info.

*CT*

Smash Lord
I'll see what I can do and Day, I wouldn't mind going to UNC to play some Brawl whenever I get back to Raleigh, I have a lot of friends that go there, so it wouldn't hurt to see them every so often.

*CT*

Smash Lord
Yeah I'm a Brawl and Melee player, no my friends get on me about not visiting them enough anyways. I don't mind driving either, its relaxing for me and even if I dont feel like driving there is a bus transit system too iirc.

Today

ლ(இДஇლ)
Cincinnati, Ohio ; Land of Happiness and Kindness
NNID
Daylightful
Yeah I'm a Brawl and Melee player, no my friends get on me about not visiting them enough anyways. I don't mind driving either, its relaxing for me and even if I dont feel like driving there is a bus transit system too iirc.
Ooooh! That's really neat! Who do you play in both?
How far of a drive is it for you? And phew.. ;; if you are sure then. Hope we can play some!

*CT*

Smash Lord
Ooooh! That's really neat! Who do you play in both?
How far of a drive is it for you? And phew.. ;; if you are sure then. Hope we can play some!
Fox and Marth in both, some TL/YL as well and a bit of Snake on the side. Its only a 30 min drive from Raleigh roughly.

PP if I go to Stingers on Friday night, you should show up and train me ;)

EDIT: @Ocean- weren't we Peach land for sometime too? >.<

Top Bottom