• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Brocator Thread!

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
i'm *** at this game

but yo plz get saltier that my rusty-*** falcon ***** you LOOOOOOOL

shoutouts to pie
rusty falcon?? you still got 10x more OOS experience than i do when living in new england man, i expected to get 3-0ed! i didn't expect for you to be so ****ing bad at this game that you can't maintain your skill level for like 1-2 months after not playing AND you were playing AT the tourney for like 4 hours. that's more than enough time to wipe off a little rust boi.

nice self-depricating trash talk though, at least we agree on something.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Colbol, Where are you going to be? I don't know who's browner than most. I'd understand if you said Black, but I don't know about Brown.

Also, I have summer break coming up soon. My last exam is the 25th, I have to show up at school 29th/30th, Graduation is on the 9th, and my birthday is the 10th. So, any day other than those, I expect you guys to Melee/PM with me. You can come over to my house, but keep in mind my parents and/or sister will probably be around, so everything has to be appropriate for young people.

$mike

Smash Ace
rusty falcon?? you still got 10x more OOS experience than i do when living in new england man, i expected to get 3-0ed! i didn't expect for you to be so ****ing bad at this game that you can't maintain your skill level for like 1-2 months after not playing AND you were playing AT the tourney for like 4 hours. that's more than enough time to wipe off a little rust boi.

nice self-depricating trash talk though, at least we agree on something.
lol um

how about i just expose you when it's your turn at the next tournament worth going to

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
You're doing the 18th instead of the 2nd? That's a lot better for me, so I'll see if I can make it.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
What's wrong PP? That took you way longer than usual. Are you beating up Twitch while browsing these forums, or something?

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I'm following the rules. If I were being egotistical, I would probably say no explanation is needed or something else snarky.

If you want to explain to me why you think I'm egotistical, I seriously would be interested in your reasons. Could you PM it to me here or on FB?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Forget explaining why it was removed. What I want an explanation for is why you took so long to remove it. I mean, it was 16 minutes between the time that was posted and the time you edited it. That's way longer than usual. Are you getting old?

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
Hey Waldorf. I'm sending you an email. Which clearly means I have your email address. How did I get your email address? That's simple. I watched the Fawlty Towers episode about Waldorf Salad. How did I discover your email address from that video?

That's something you'll never find out.

waldorf2007

Smash Ace
NNID
Waldorf2007
you're blowing my mind right now raphbo, but my email address has nothing to do with waldorf or the salad, my namesake. but sure send me an email. I guess you could easily get it as you're going to NCSU as well.

RaphaelRobo

Smash Champion
I could get your NCSU email easily if I knew your real name. I don't, though, so I can only get Stingers' address. Unless Waldorf is your real name.

I don't know if you could get my email address, though. There are 8 Raphaels listed, and I don't think you know my last name.

BEHR

Smash Hero
hahahah jesus that video, I'm so glad I get sent an email on every new post.
lol dude i was bored as hell and i like to listen to people vlogs on there trip stories, and I was like "Yo that dude looks familiar....OH **** its John."

get me some acid bro.

and we need to team man

Top Bottom