• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

Lightsyde

Smash Champion
Catfish, the story, is a long one, but it was originally an inside joke between Adam, Thunder, and I.

Leave it to Thunder to throw in "Git Em in dat CATFISH COMBO" at a tournament and for Adam to follow that example, and it took off.

Plus, Being that the inside joke was so funny to me, I made a video that was reminisce of Over 9000. Adam and Thunder loved it and encouraged me to put it up on Youtube.

I honestly hate those videos now. SO STUPID. Terrible editing on my part.
Oh silly, Nunzio. I love how I get left out of all these stories as if I wasn't there for the creation of Catfish, just like I was always excluded through all the YGO stuff. Me and Thundaa were the first people to ever hype with it, the Smashaid where Adam almost beat Rice in Grand Finals.

The Catfish videos were still were my favorite things you've done.

ZIO

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I'm sorry, Josh.

Since we never seem to be together, I am not aware of your contribution to the movement. You can tell us what you have done, though.

It was not all me who did not place you in said videos. Adam and Thunda had opportunities to suggest something that could include you. Same goes for the combo video. Adam didn't tell me who he was playing against in those videos, so I had to guess or ask him. So I didn't know, for the most part.

Apologies, honestly.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Meta-Kirby posts here about once a year, telling us he'll start to be active in the(Brawl I'm pretty sure) scene once he gets his license or something.

You should come to stuff bro. =)

M.K

Level 55
Meta-Kirby posts here about once a year, telling us he'll start to be active in the(Brawl I'm pretty sure) scene once he gets his license or something.

You should come to stuff bro. =)
Hahaha, oh man, I got my license 1.5 years ago X___X Has it been that long since I've posted here?! Wooah.
I play Brawl (Melee only casually), but I really...don't....well, I enjoy playing competitively, but I don't consider myself to be even average quality. I absolutely love playing though! I main Pokemon Trainer and Zero Suit Samus. Wi-Fi ****s me up XD.
And ****, I'm gonna get involved once I go to college and have free reign over where I am!
Heheh, yeah, it must be weird since I don't usually come in here. (I WILL START).

M.K

Level 55
woah new ppl (but not really)
how do we have a moderator we've never even heard of
nc *****
lmaoo xD Yes, you have several mods, I guess I'm the only one that's "unheard of" Dx. /wrists.

@Smith. I do play Melee casually, it's just I've never even tried the competitive scene. Wi-Fi opened the Brawl scene up, so that's the one I became more accustomed to. However, in Melee, I play Samus.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
you see... this is how things start, and im always the one to blame.

i wanted to show y'all a nice and fast paced brawl vid, and a melee player has to trash talk for no reason. Guhhh now i have to troll this thread for 10 pages blah blah blah.

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
you see... this is how things start, and im always the one to blame.

i wanted to show y'all a nice and fast paced brawl vid, and a melee player has to trash talk for no reason. Guhhh now i have to troll this thread for 10 pages blah blah blah.
I am not a melee player.

Im a smasher ;)

I play both.

and i just think bad falco was bad and bad marth could do cool looking stuff but had sub par spacing and yada yada

Keith if you were to play those guys you would think they suck lol

Top Bottom