• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

~Twitch~

Smash Master
cullowhee, nc western carolina university
well you can beat twitch already!

/Kevin attacks me.
hey smith.

**** you with my pichu.

you see... this is how things start, and im always the one to blame.

i wanted to show y'all a nice and fast paced brawl vid, and a melee player has to trash talk for no reason. Guhhh now i have to troll this thread for 10 pages blah blah blah.
i didn't think it was that bad but then again i suck at brawl.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
LMAO, that was good Ron.

but yeahhhh alot has changes since 08 josh :)

even though u will still get the occasional time out from douche bags like me :(

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
1. that was a re-uploaded vid from early 09.... it's late 10 last i checked
2. you said that high end brawl would never look like flashy or quick paced. my vids prove ur argument is invalid
3. as ur counter argument u used a vid that is over a year old ( which brings us back to number 1)
4. I already stated that their are people who will still time you out so ur vid actually proves that i am right on that front aswell.
5. GG's

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
1. that was a re-uploaded vid from early 09.... it's late 10 last i checked
2. you said that high end brawl would never look like flashy or quick paced. my vids prove ur argument is invalid
3. as ur counter argument u used a vid that is over a year old ( which brings us back to number 1)
4. I already stated that their are people who will still time you out so ur vid actually proves that i am right on that front aswell.
5. GG's
LOOOOL. okay Keith first of all, you didnt post every single video from every single major tournament of the past two months.

You posted three videos that were not anything Melee caliber.

Okay so mew2king rushed brood down game one. You didnt happen to catch the last couple of games did you?

edit shadow is not a high end player, neither is will or nakat.

Your in this thread purposely trying to deceive people that brawl can be entertaining at its highest level. Which as much as i love the game im sorry to say that it cant.

There is no sense of honor and there is NO integrity in the brawl community.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
what does melee caliber have aannnnnything to do with... like anything? i guess they dont teach you to read in SC.

Now i know this is going to be tough... but please, hang in there.
you see... this is how things start, and im always the one to blame.

i wanted to show y'all a nice and fast paced brawl vid, and a melee player has to trash talk for no reason. Guhhh now i have to troll this thread for 10 pages blah blah blah.
the words in red describe what my intents were. by intents, i mean"intention."

intention means to act in a certain way. Sometimes performing an action to get a specific goal. This is alot of info to take in, i understand, but please, you only have to pay attention a little while longer.

no where in the red did i try to match brawl with melee vids?

You can't find it anywhere can ya? It's a shock, i know, and i dont mean shock as in electrocuted, cause heaven's tabetsy, that would suck.

People often use the word 'shock' as an expression of surprise. Please, if you get lost, let me know. I will slow this down.

edit: wait....did you just say that shadow, nakat, and Will were not high level players?

LMAO i rest my case.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
I still didn't think it was that cool
How many times do i have to say it. I dont like you, please stop posting things in reference to my post. Just put me on ignore list or something.

this goes for everyone who is not:

plur
josh
phoot
ocean
Theo
Bryan
Zio
Dj
moo
cam(maybe)
and the brawl community. ( and no snap, you are not part of the brawl community, so put me on ignore)

edit: oh and people, stop using my real name, as if we are close or something.
i cannot stress this enough. **** all of you.

bushidobrown

Smash Apprentice
Your first tag was Keith4'rd. Not that ******** *** name Zeru Barton.

You will be called Keith and like it!

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
No seriously... who are you?

i think ur omni, but smith could be right, you could be seth.

edit: kevin no u didnt, wtf is wrong with ur memory.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
don't bother reasoning with him.

I have learned it does not work.

@ zio.... i swear i put ur name down.

edit: damn i guess i didnt. Fixed

Twin_A

Smash Champion
Singin Pretty Fly for a White Guy in the shower :)
curses.... foiled again...

No worries, I won't take advantage of it Keith. I'll savor it Keith, much like our friendship Keith. I won't call you Keith too much, Keith, because I know you don't want to be called "Keith" Keith. Instead I'll stick with Mongoose, Villain, KTM, Zeru, Bebi, and your many other aliases Keith.

Keith <3

*P*L*U*R*

Smash Hero
Haha, yeahhh, I don't visit the regional threads very often =/ But I live in Raleigh too.
MOTHER****ER WHEN DID YOU MOVE TO RALEIGH?!

I wanna play Brawl! Just be warned, I play IC. I suck at the chaingrab though. Aside from against MEtaknight. I played one of my scrub friends last week and consistently 0-death chaingrabbed him. Can't do it to any other character though.

IF IC isn't your cup of tea though, Falcon is my second best char in Brawl.

I'm pretty terrible at Brawl though.

If you're gonna try to prove that Brawl isn't a slow game, I'd refrain from posting Snake vids. ISn't he like one of the most defensive chars in smash ever? lol

That being said, I love Ally. Def one of my fave smashers to watch.

There is no sense of honor and there is NO integrity in the brawl community.
I dunno where players get this false idea of "integrity" and "honor" from playing rushdown constantly.

But quite frankly, it's the stupidest logic ever.

You want a fast, flashy rushdown game? Play Blazblue or Guilty Gear.

Then again, I main IC in both games so I obviously have no honor since they are stupid-*** characters.

On that note, I wanna play Brawl at some point this week.

Top Bottom