• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Catfish Social Thread! *<3 KEV*

MacD

Banned via Administration
Ocean so salty about MacD.

I don't even know whether to be relieved or offended that the Mac Daddy didn't even notice me.
i saw you once or twice cause of the name tag

did know i was supposed to talk to you though...

though to be a victim of the macdaddy, you gotta be special, or a puff main apparently

aka why pp never has a shot

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
Im totally down dude pound has revived my smash spirit 100%

Time to become da best
HBLEISRSLGFDFGJKSDGKJ. YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS

Josh has gotten so good. It ridiculous. I used to be able to keep up with him but still lose. But now I'm struggling to even see what he's doing. I can no longer go in auto-pilot and sorta keep up. I have to seriously concentrate, which I actually like. I'm gonna take smash more seriously as well. Still probably won't go to that much stuff but when I do play I'm gonna be super serious. Roy's the best character in the game and I'm gonna prove it.
RAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAPE

This game is 2 good dawg
MELEE 4EVAAAAAAAAAA

i saw you once or twice cause of the name tag

did know i was supposed to talk to you though...

though to be a victim of the macdaddy, you gotta be special, or a puff main apparently

aka why pp never has a shot
I'll be special for other people one day. =D

Ill rest you bits so much it wont even be fun.

Just Gay
loool you can't play puff and neither can I

Double Puff the whole way. Run away from Kevin, rest Lucas 7 times a match.

Ahhhh ****.
wtf I never even agreed

WE'LL SEE THOUGH

Ocean

Smash Master
Slippi.gg
OCEAN#0
wow my ganon combos super hard sometimes
wavelanding around and stuff is fun

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
my puff is the best in the state

if anyone wants to prove me wrong i will 10 dollar mm them in the ditto b05 this weekend at duke.

and understand when u lose, i will act black about it, for who ever accepts.

Moophobia

Smash Champion
my puff is the best in the state

if anyone wants to prove me wrong i will 10 dollar mm them in the ditto b05 this weekend at duke.

and understand when u lose, i will act black about it, for who ever accepts.
I accept you cocky loud mouthed ******, I'm about to gay you so hard you're gonna wish I was justin bieber or some really super duper gay **** instead of me because I'm going to gay you that hard....

everlasting yayuhzz

Smash Champion
i'd just like to say whoever is starting these ******** rumors about maria and i find out it's you, i'll knock your teeth down your ****ing throat. since i know firsthand they aren't true, i know it's 100% you being a giant ******. talk about something else

everyone else, luv you guise and i had fun at pound. where you at keith

l0zR=)

Smash Champion
zio unless you call gerod a nub i was landing them on him all the time easy.

DJ you were right josh im gonna have to team with dj first then you next time.

lord karn

Smash Master
I too have a rekindled drive to improve. However, Kevin will probably not say "RAAAAAPPPEEEEE," because I'm switching mains to sheik. @__@

Basically, I realized that playing fox is really hard and not suited to my most natural play style. I'm not very consistently technical, and focusing on technical consistency with fox will make it harder for me to step up my mental/overall strategy game.

I've watched tons of sheik videos in the past week and have come to the conclusion that all of the 'main' sheiks are lacking something. m2k plays almost purely reactively, and just punishes mistakes. Mistakes are bound to happen, but letting the opponent control when you win and lose is not the way to go. But m2k has by far the best combos. Amsah is really good at adapting, but messes up a lot of combos/edgeguards/techchases. Kdj is really the only sheik that actually creates oppenings himself, and none of the other sheiks really seem to do it the same way he does. The oppenings amsah creates are usually based around doing something and the opponent not reacting correctly (like not ccing a weak aerial). Kdj creates real openings and so he is never really relying on his opponent in the same way the other sheiks do. He just doesn't finish combos or techchases as well as newer sheiks.

Dr Peepee

Thanks for Everything <3
BRoomer
I too have a rekindled drive to improve. However, Kevin will probably not say "RAAAAAPPPEEEEE," because I'm switching mains to sheik. @__@

Basically, I realized that playing fox is really hard and not suited to my most natural play style. I'm not very consistently technical, and focusing on technical consistency with fox will make it harder for me to step up my mental/overall strategy game.

I've watched tons of sheik videos in the past week and have come to the conclusion that all of the 'main' sheiks are lacking something. m2k plays almost purely reactively, and just punishes mistakes. Mistakes are bound to happen, but letting the opponent control when you win and lose is not the way to go. But m2k has by far the best combos. Amsah is really good at adapting, but messes up a lot of combos/edgeguards/techchases. Kdj is really the only sheik that actually creates oppenings himself, and none of the other sheiks really seem to do it the same way he does. The oppenings amsah creates are usually based around doing something and the opponent not reacting correctly (like not ccing a weak aerial). Kdj creates real openings and so he is never really relying on his opponent in the same way the other sheiks do. He just doesn't finish combos or techchases as well as newer sheiks.
That's still really good Karn haha. You just need to keep a main. Hope your Sheik training goes well, and I can help you learn with her, too. My knowledge has expanded, don't worry. =)

MacD

Banned via Administration
Top Bottom