• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Trill Dojo vol. 3 The Mixtape on 3/5/11

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
So who wants to team at this?

Stockfield?
V1ce?
Snap?
Keith?
doesn't even ask me.......geeze he's salty over me picking MK. LOL too funny. You gonna have to forgive me for picking MK though. How can you stay mad at someone who mains the worst character in the game (according to the BBR with the LGL rule off, she's the worst)....and wins with her? And I'm also just too **** adorable to stay mad at.

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
lol Snap.......look's like you're NC *****. You deliver players to the tourneys and that's it. Go ahead and quit brawl but u still the *****. So make sure Cory makes it to this tourney, k?

And BTW, Purple Mantis I wasn't really looking to team with you (no offence....its just I want to get my friend some tourney exp before I expect him to find his own team mate). I just found it funny you didn't even ask me after saying for like a week we should team. And then copping out and saying we have no team chemistry....like you have that with any of the people you listed.

LOL I'm just trolling you. No worries about not teaming with me. Hope you and Cory do well.

HyL!

Smash Lord
i'd love to come to everything in NC, but none of it will happen unless it's a national around here now :/ or a regional locals are like no chance at all unless they're at stingers' D:

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
stingers i hear kadaj ditches people would u wanna team? then i dont have to worry...
lol that's probably gonna cost you 1st place. BTW......Kadaj, if you're looking for a teammate, I would love to come home with some free money.

Top Bottom