• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NC Trill Dojo vol. 3 The Mixtape on 3/5/11

ZeldaRox!

Smash Lord
Zeldarox if Kadaj teams with you then he's going to be doing alot of this

F'n bs. Zelda actually does well on teams. She has a lot of KO potential. And can rack up damage pretty quickly. Not to mention, Din's is one of the best moves on teams. It saves your pard from a faulty recovery and helps to limit the edge guarding by the opponents. And, I can use MK too (in case you don't remember). No doubt he will be more important to the team but that doesn't mean I wouldn't contribute.

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
Seth, why do i keep hearing u quit brawl?
I sorta had to quit. I never really even had a wii to begin with. I always played at rags house to get better. so i moved to boone for college and don't have a system or anything or know anyone that plays. the last time i played brawl was that last tourny i went to.

and even if i did practice i wouldn't be able to go to every tourny because its a 3 hour drive to raleigh for example. to much gas and money.

i still wanna play in a few tournys tho to see were i stand and see all the new players since i stopped. and i still love the game and scene as well believe it or not.

stingers

Smash Obsessed
kk craig team with me, we can go double ganon and be Team Tearbear Carried One of Us to 4th at MLG

stingers

Smash Obsessed
im just joking craig =[
chibo told me he thought you were harder than mikehaze and NEO. rofl!
im gonna have to **** u at ncsu to shut him up. no more MK

V1CE

Smash Champion
Steve DI is planning to attend this, We'll have to see how you do around here first before teaming Steve lol
you obviously talked to vinnie at MLG his sould purpose in life is to ruin my life and i hope you didnt believe anything he said....

i guess ima have to team with someone else cause ur dtching me.... thats ok i understand... Even tho its really gay...

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
i dont think im going to go to this.. sorry 313

on another note kadaj youre becoming a real elitist ******* when it comes to this game.. its a ****ty local tournament that youre already guaranteed money in singles at and you wont team with steve because of something some disfigured guy said at mlg? cmon man

V1CE

Smash Champion
:( Steve everyone one from NY was telling me about Steve DI :(

lol Stingers

Dude u realize they all ride vinnies **** and i garunteed he started it... especially fire i bet he was all over it.... i garuntee u its not true and ur an idiot if u believe them... they are just trying to ruin my rep already... its ok tho idc u will see when i play yall

Stockfield

Smash Champion
Dude u realize they all ride vinnies **** and i garunteed he started it... especially fire i bet he was all over it.... i garuntee u its not true and ur an idiot if u believe them... they are just trying to ruin my rep already... its ok tho idc u will see when i play yall
Wow does Vinnie really not like you?

He was super nice to me, he didn't seem at all douche bag-ish

V1CE

Smash Champion
Wow does Vinnie really not like you?

He was super nice to me, he didn't seem at all douche bag-ish
its not like he doesnt like me it is just he has fun **** talkin me, that is until i make him cry, idk maybe thats why he doesnt like me... i mean, in 2009 i was really bad and he always read the **** out of me, and would beat me with dumb ****.... and it has just been a running joke since then... and everyone laughs cause ooo vinnie dabess lets ride his **** cause he doesnt get ***** so we might as well do it... thats all

stock hes extremely nice to OoS thats all...

Black Mantis

Smash Hero
i dont think im going to go to this.. sorry 313

on another note kadaj youre becoming a real elitist ******* when it comes to this game.. its a ****ty local tournament that youre already guaranteed money in singles at and you wont team with steve because of something some disfigured guy said at mlg? cmon man
It's ok Cory.
Vice I had a similar situation with someone. Just be confident in your skills, humble yourself, and help those who are willing to put in to get better.

Well vice do you want to team?

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
Who said I was ditching him in the first place?

I said I wanted to see how he plays before hand, or have you guys forgotten this is at the end of the year and he moving here at the end of the month >.>

Your ******** lol
dude its still the same principal.. like you know hes not completely awful why not just team with the guy its a ****ing local

V1CE

Smash Champion
It's ok Cory.
Vice I had a similar situation with someone. Just be confident in your skills, humble yourself, and help those who are willing to put in to get better.

Well vice do you want to team?

sry 313 i just wanna see how you play before we team LOL.....

also i am humble trust me, and all i want to do is constantly improve... but im so done with the ****ty NY jokes...

yo cory its all good no need to fight in my favor... lol dont worry about it but thanks broski..

Cory.

Smash Journeyman
and you dont have to call me idiotic for calling you out.. youre clearly being an *******.. i mean you didnt tell him you needed to see him play before.. but suddenly after the **** talk you gotta see him play

V1CE

Smash Champion
Well vice I would go off of our wi-fi matches, but it's wi-fi.

Unless you want to play on wi-fi more.
I was just joking, cause i felt like i needed to say that lolol... I dont take wifi seriously tho, i just do it out of boredom, not really to win...

Idk whats goin on yet ill let you know... I dont wanna make any promises than not be able to keep them just yet..

Vinnie

Smash Master
its not like he doesnt like me it is just he has fun **** talkin me, that is until i make him cry, idk maybe thats why he doesnt like me... i mean, in 2009 i was really bad and he always read the **** out of me, and would beat me with dumb ****.... and it has just been a running joke since then... and everyone laughs cause ooo vinnie dabess lets ride his **** cause he doesnt get ***** so we might as well do it... thats all
Lol way to take a joke/meme super seriously Steve. You should consider telling ME first that you have a problem with it, instead of NC. Most of the time you even go along with it.

stock hes extremely nice to OoS thats all...
nope

V1CE

Smash Champion
Lol way to take a joke/meme super seriously Steve. You should consider telling ME first that you have a problem with it, instead of NC. Most of the time you even go along with it.

nope
ya u are nice to people u dont know in PERSON... idk about what u say behind there back or online, but in person from what i have seen u are...

lol i dont really have that big of an issue i mean it is funny sometimes, but u dont know when something gets old just like problem... that dude will say the same thing for years... Lets just drop the subject..

Top Bottom