• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

Foxy

Smash Master
As soon as Summer Semester 1 starts at NCSU, which a few smashers are attending (I'm in session 2), we will see if any venues are available as before... but no news until classes start

null55

Smash Master
so.... once summer session 1 starts, these are coming back?

i'm tryin to play some Bawrl at summa dis.

null55

Smash Master
WTF. omg. that's so ****in homo. vanilla > hacked.

ok well then i guess i'll play Brawl+ instead.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Well, I never got around to checking with the actual dorm hall, so I sent a Facebook comment to one of my RA friends from last year and he said that you can check it out over the summer.

Foxy, get on that :D

EDIT: Scott! I totally forgot you existed! In the good way, lol, because now I'm excited that I remember. What are you doing tomorrow? Up for some games?

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
lol, I just finished my class for the day and am in the library right now. Nobody seems to play Brawl here anymore (which I already heard about from here).

I have this class all 5 days, so I'm always up for playing.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Rofl, Uncle. "Nobody seems to play Brawl" there because no one is there.

Are you staying on campus? I'll PM you my number. I have to work in that area all the time, I'd love to stop by a few hours before work.

Foxy

Smash Master
Well, I never got around to checking with the actual dorm hall, so I sent a Facebook comment to one of my RA friends from last year and he said that you can check it out over the summer.

Am I allowed to check it out if I'm not currently an attending student?

I'm figuring no

Damage Points

Smash Ace

EDIT: Scott! I totally forgot you existed! In the good way, lol, because now I'm excited that I remember. What are you doing tomorrow? Up for some games?

Yeah I get back from the beach tomorrow. I'm off all weekend. Let's get together and let's play. I need some good practice in. Been at the beach for 4 days so I'll be rusty. Hit me back if you can play Friday or Saturday.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
Am I allowed to check it out if I'm not currently an attending student?

I'm figuring no
Fine. I'll remember to stop by their office at some point. Probably if I ever go to state to play Smash.

@Uncle - Bro, what time do you not have classes tomorrow? I'm free all day.

@D.P. - Isn't Animazement this weekend? If so, I'm probably going to that. Won't have anything else to do, so if you're not coming, you could probably stop by the hotel and play all day lol.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
My class gets out at 11:20 (AM, obviously). If we can get some bros together tomorrow, I'm cool with that.

Foxy

Smash Master
Fine. I'll remember to stop by their office at some point. Probably if I ever go to state to play Smash.
Just give me a call whenever you need to know what days we can ask for. Really, the only tournament coming up is Splash, on June 12th, so maybe we could look for June 19th? Should be far enough off that we can get it.

I don't want you having to do my work for me, so anything I can do to help other than what I can't do (aka actually reserving it), let me know.

Top Bottom