• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

I am Seth

Smash Lord
SP or Boone where all we smoke is christmas trees.
Glad everyone's interested. LOL

but fo real me and rag are thinking of going to a georgia monthly on the 19th. we might go. not sure if its worth the drive though. just throwing that out there.

but if nc has a decent size brawl tourny soon it will definitely sway my decision.

Ledger_Damayn

Smash Ace
It's hard to tell for sure since no one from OoS goes here and no one here goes OoS.

Because of that, we don't have much matchup experience other than what we could get from playing each other. So I wouldn't really think that we rank that high at all. Not very low, but not high enough to get noticed.

TheLastCacely

Smash Hero
yeah what ledger said. (without sushi man and pp) but we are like mid tier i guess if u include those 2.

Yeroc

Theory Coder
BRoomer
NC's always been that way. Even during the early Melee days, it was like 1 or 2 pretty good people and nobody else travelled. Actually, I guess it's STILL like that. Meh, whatever. It's all in the name of fun right?

Sushi-Man

Smash Ace
My wifi is not working for some reason. I've not played brawl in months anyways. You would probably beat me pretty bad. I've only been playing mw2

OmniOstrich

Smash Lord
its more like competitive gaming interest. they'll play WoW, SCII, and probably various fighters shady has like BlazBlue, MvC2, etc.

Top Bottom