• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

GofG

Smash Champion
He's been off the melee PR's for quite a while.

Now go look at them.

Go look at them AGAIN.

Now reconsider if it was possible that they got ruined in some other way. Remember that he had no effect on the current PRs.

Uncle

Novus Ordo Seclorum
I wouldn't be surprised. Either way, Foxy deserved that compliment.

Lee, I'll check with the rest of the panel. ;)

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
Going tomorrow morning/afternoon to State for some advisor dealings and to talk to the people at Bragaw to reserve this. Let's keep our fingers crossed. If that doesn't work out, we're not postponing it, I WILL find a venue for it.
So...

<?????????

null55

Smash Master
Jeeeewish girls are hot!
dude they ****in are.
this one is real fine too ;)

also, im entering singles at this. but im bringin a melee set-up as well for friendlies after i get knocked out of GFs.

*CT*

Smash Lord
dude they ****in are.
this one is real fine too ;)

also, im entering singles at this. but im bringin a melee set-up as well for friendlies after i get knocked out of GFs.
Sounds like fun, Iono I kinda want to play Melee just cause I like playing Melee, none tourney. Wait so is the venue confirmed for this crap finally?

But yeah Jewish girls, rock my yamchas

*CT*

Smash Lord
Doesn't sound like a bad idea, I'll just look for the Melee set up, man this means I gotta practice Melee too so I won't get *****, oh wait even if I practice I'll get ***** :p

6Mizu

Smash Champion
Somewhere in the SubspaceEmissary(NC, Morrisville)
Figured out at least that it won't be on the 19th, but probably in the 3rd. Omni suggested that people may be out of town for the 4th, but I think it could still work out.

Seeing as it's summer, we could also consider using a day other than Saturday.

Regardless of the next date, more time to prepare is always good for everyone involved, especially since we want this to be a really well-attended and well-

equipped event.
so... How about... Now? Lol jk.
But I do want to know a head of time.

*CT*

Smash Lord
The 3rd.

Not many seemed to oppose it and there aren't other slots.
I can tell you now I can't make it :( unless singles finish before 2 P.M (which I know it won't) I know for a fact I'm covering my friend's *** that weekend for work.

I'll just catch you some other time

rPSIvysaur

[ɑɹsaɪ]
I can tell you now I can't make it :( unless singles finish before 2 P.M (which I know it won't) I know for a fact I'm covering my friend's *** that weekend for work.

I'll just catch you some other time
Someone, quick! Get his friend some pants!!!
Trollface.jpg

It's submitted but they're very slow.

Sighz.

Good ****. Glad to hear you're making progress.

null55

Smash Master
stinger, you comin to this? (assuming it happens.....)

EDIT: only 1 stinger

Top Bottom