• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NCSU Smash Stacks - Round 9 @DUKE 10/30

*CT*

Smash Lord
You all should go to Stinger's smashfest tomorrow then.
Work Jons, College Jons, Car Jons?

I wish I could go, I'll be up for MLG Raleigh Thursday night though, everyone has my newish number, right?

EDIT: No one at State that's good plays in the Library or Wolfe's den, they all play with themselves :o

Duo55

Smash Ace
No one at NC State plays at the Library anymore.
where then, like I said, I'll play anyone who wants to prepare for mlg. Chances are no one will be up at 8am anyway, just thought I'd give you guys a chance.

So r u going to mlg now??? Caleb said u were pooning out. Is mits going too???
its not lookin good bro :( still a chance but not a good one...

Duo55

Smash Ace
well, in any case, I'll be in the library with my laptop. If anyone wants to play me just come find me there and we'll do something from there. I'll be checking smashboards frequently so if you need to contact me, just do it here.

Damage Points

Smash Ace
What dorm??? I have peeps over a few times a week. Who do u room with??

Do you wanna get together before mlg one night and play at State???

Juno McGrath

Smash Hero
"And he said unto the masses, I am the lord god and the 23rd of the 8th month of the 2010th year will be Trowa day. And you will know it by the trail of the dead...."

-Keef 3:16

Top Bottom