• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NE should get better at Brawl 4/25

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
1: Fatal - Yea for once we didn't. I didn't make it to you this time. :( I was all prepared and everything. Intense doubles though. That Frigate match was too close. And told you not to let one bad tourney get to you.
2: Basic sausage - Your DDD ***** me. I'll have to learn how to fight DDD more now if you start showing up to these.
3: icylight - Good **** getting 3rd. You sure stepped it up.
4: blackanese - Congrats on ****** draft crews. I cannot believe two people couldn't take out your last two stocks.
5: TeeVee - We'll do better next time we team. We both had bad sets on our most important matches.
5: blood cross - You did well this time, you almost beat Fatal. You're getting crazy good lately.
7: green ace - ggs in doubles too. We've yet to settle our score lmao.
9: JoeST - Fun Snake ditto. I do really well in them, so don't feel too bad about it.
9: cheese - You gotta not rage so hard. Gay stages were allowed, oh well, ban the gayest one that you may be taken too. And you were taking people to RC with MK anyway so your CP wasn't exactly fun and fair either. Hopefully NE will learn that DP/Norfair should be banned from tournies, but until then all you can do is ban it.
9: scrub - Fun team friendlies. Also, don't take crews seriously. It's more fun with the **** talking. Everyone gets it.
9: Captain Carrot and the Zoo Crew (ace) - lulz name. That G&W dthrow KO on you was ridiculous. I wouldn't have saw it coming either.
13: POF - Fun set. Next time Marth ditto friendly?
13: rylix - Really great Ike, keep up the good work.
13: beaST - Saw your set with Scrub, good Diddy.
13: Solid Jake - Has fun in Japan lulz.
17: M.J.S - Good stuff your Zelda is getting better.
17: Hinkage - You have such a weird MK. Good set though.
17: Glick - Ggs in doubles.
17: Kpat - Good seeing you of course.
17: emmy - Fun friendlies. Random teams ftw.
25: SS - Fun friendlies. Yea I'll upload that fight.
25: K.Kaze - I'm going to assume you didn't actually try to say you beat me and that they just mis-heard you. Because they had you beating me until I noticed and fixed it.

Other than lack of setups, fairly fun tourney. Brawl draft crews seems to always be fun. More tournies need to start doing them.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
It's just so tough, cause I can tell I played that set all wrong, but I just wasn't sure what to do. And Yoshi plays so different from other characters. It was awkward and I over thought it I think.

IcyLight

Smash Lord
and ew @ low tier tourney. i dunno who won me and scrub left early. scrub beat me in losers semi-finals (only 9 people) we agreed to snake dittos and my snake blows, so he won that one. and NEVER go luigi against fox he has ******** priority over luigi lol

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
More like I got lolwtf Jabs out of your Tornado approach. Who knew that was possible?

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
You mean your mother who *****ed you out of Mass Madness? D=

arcane9211

Smash Apprentice
Hey Fatal, it was Spyda you played in Puzzle League. I was the guy who asked you how to win and later was on the left side of you when you played the last match with Spyda. Just thought I'd clarify.

D1

Banned via Administration
I love Leo/Basic Sausage and Blackanese!

Guys next time just take top two in any other state and split it.

Fvck that sh**!

XD good sh** to Fatal btw...I still love NYC over any other area though.

noodles

Smash Champion
my next one is gonna be a month or two away. by then my mk will be really gay and im sure id have money :D. i probably wouldve placed well if i entered anyways though :D

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
I wasn't on the results and i still got shoutouts, i feel so loved :D

Maybe my MK will be better by then too..

noodles

Smash Champion
i need to make sure i dont use mk against you or green ace though. getting jv 3 stocked by yoshi isnt fun at all

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
****, that would be my censor bar. Forgot to bring it home.

Naucitos, you better go to SMB3, because I'm not gonna buy a new one. This would be good since now I can't be distracted from school by Brawl.

Anyway fun tourney. Nothing else needs to be said. Sick of not getting Top 3. I want money <_<
I've found two censor bars that do not belong to me. I'm going to a different tournament every week for the next month and a half at least, assuming nothing happens to me or my car in between then. SMB3? Is that Ace's tournament? That's where I will be this saturday. After that it's Apex, Almo's, and Gamezone..

Just find me. :)

Bloodcross

Smash Champion
I've found two censor bars that do not belong to me. I'm going to a different tournament every week for the next month and a half at least, assuming nothing happens to me or my car in between then. SMB3? Is that Ace's tournament? That's where I will be this saturday. After that it's Apex, Almo's, and Gamezone..

Just find me. :)
That's great except... who are you again?

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
Sorry for delay.....i'm fat.

1: Fatal-Your Snake is extremely fast. I'd like to play you some more. Marths dair is too good. :) but i sucked at following up. kill myself. lol
3: icylight-I should have won that match and you know it. Die. :)
5: TeeVee-Nice placing.
5: blood cross-You have the campiest Falco I've ever seen. Good doubles friendlies.
7: kevin/BIZKIT-Snake is stupid. Discuss. I'd like to play you more. You're really good.
7: green ace-Sick Yoshi. Good 1 V 1's and doubles sir. Hopefully we meet again.
9: JoeST-Very creative Snake. Finally met you, cool beans. Play Melee more than Brawl.
9: cheese-I was a Marth main...we did not meet.
9: scrub-Stop using the best character in the game.
9: ace-We did not play but good times in smash 64. :)
13: POF-You ****ing suck at this game.
13: Solid Jake-I wanted to play you in tournament again. We always do the same roughly minus the last MM I attended and the last newbs for brawl where you ***** me.
17: Kurt-You suck at this game. ;)
17: nosaj-See above.
17: emmy-Nice, you use MK too. Gay.
25: arcane-Always good to meet a fellow Marth main. Call me or some ****.
25: spyda-Your Diddy kind of scared me game two. Stop using wavebird, keep working at it, and play Melee.

To recap-

Good times, I suck at this game, and Marth will be moving up on the tier list. People are starting to use him more now and realize how good he is.

I will be hosting a Melee tournament soon. You all should come.

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Dear New York,

Please rank these 4 new yorkers

Blackanese
Basic Sausage
Glick
Cheese

I'm curious if the seeding that New York got amonst themselves makes any form of sense at all.

noodles

Smash Champion
blackanese and basic are really good

but i think they got seeded like that so they wouldnt have to play each other early on since theyre all from ny

TeeVee

Smash Lord
i wish i got seeded so i didnt have to play either of them early on, playing against blackanese 2ND round and then again in losers quarters isn't exactly easy lol

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
I just thought it was odd that Black and Basic were on the same side of the bracket. And Glick and Cheese were on the other side. And that Cheese, for some reason was the only one that got a bye between them.

I remembered Black and Basic were a little annoyed they had to play each other as early as they did so I took a look at the bracket and it seemed weird. I had thought cheese made sure NY got seeded right, so I was surprised is all.

Bizkit047

Smash Lord
Yea the seeding was stupid. Basic Sausage second round for me, no bye or anything. Cheese got a bye though. And then I run into TeeVee pretty early in losers cuz he was sent to losers too early. Dumb as hell.

DotHack

Smash Apprentice
The brackets have been screwey at every tournament but SMB Ace. Idk why. =/

TeeVee

Smash Lord
im not really complaning since it's the players responsibilty to take the brackets and do what you can. i expected to place higher but i blame no one but my self. and plus, no one is at fault for the brackets since it really is impossible to seed tournies perfectly.

fun tourney though, ill prolly do shoutouts in a little bit

Top Bottom