• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NE should get better at Brawl 4/25

TeeVee

Smash Lord
It mustve been extremely hard to seed at this event

Fatal
Kevin
bloodst
cheese
myself (I've always placed decently consistent at all tournies)
Icylight
Basic Sausage
Green Ace

you can't seed that many good players with so little scrubs lol
i like being under the radar lol

MdrnDayMercutio

Smash Champion
Actually, it wouldn't have been hard to seed at all.

Fatal usually does a fine job seeding, people have just been annoyed more recently due to the fact that tourneys have started getting higher in talent.

Not to be rude or anything, but when OBM and Dazwa aren't around you guys can ask me to seed. I don't mind. I know Fatal usually does it and he often does a fine job. But I'm just letting you know if people complain and **** I have a fairly decent grasp of the brawl community at this point.

So Fatal

Smash Master
Actually, it wouldn't have been hard to seed at all.

Fatal usually does a fine job seeding, people have just been annoyed more recently due to the fact that tourneys have started getting higher in talent.

Not to be rude or anything, but when OBM and Dazwa aren't around you guys can ask me to seed. I don't mind. I know Fatal usually does it and he often does a fine job. But I'm just letting you know if people complain and **** I have a fairly decent grasp of the brawl community at this point.
daaa truthhhhhh

Prince Of Fire

Smash Lord
http://www.smashboards.com/showpost.php?p=7112063&
I don't think 2-3 brawl tournaments warrants seeding. Regardless of consistency. :ohwell:
Ummm

Cat Fights first tournament-2nd place
Newbs For Brawl I (9th?)
Newbs For Brawl II (13th)
SCSU 40+ tournament (placed 5th here)
First Brawl Esticle w 87 entrants-13th
MM 12 with 104 entrants-13th
NE should get better at brawl-13th
Low tier tournament at Nosaj's-2nd place

****, i ****ing need to get past 13th place. lol

There was also two more I went to but forgot the names of them.

I'm a consistent players and I always lose to good players...not people that suck. :)

I lost to Bizkit at both MM 12 and NE should get better
i lost to icy and ALMOST BEAT HIM at NE should get better
I lost to noodles at jam stunnas tournament in bloomfield to get placed 5th? (forgot to add that to the list...)

IcyLight

Smash Lord
pof, you do know all of those tournaments before MM12 don't mean anything anymore, right? xD

and still, "almost" beating doesn't really mean much either, granted you do almost beat me quite often doesn't mean you can beat other players as well. seeing is based off more recent placement, i have started to place badly so i lost my good seeding, i am now starting to place good against so maybe i can start having a good seed again. fluctuation within placement changes the outcome of the seed! good day.

Rapid_Assassin

Smash Master
Almost beating people doesn't mean crap. I almost beat lots of people, yet still can't do better than 2nd to last anywhere.. <_<

noodles

Smash Champion
icy did your recovery get gimped in the matches that he almost beat you?

also id post my good tournament placings but its hard to keep track of XD

kingz night mare

Smash Cadet
since this forum isnt active at all im gonna doubles post :) i wish i was here me and _____ would've one the doubles ladder but my report card sucked *** :[ im not gonna make much tourneys for now

Top Bottom