• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Neal, Champ and AzN Lep Present - Pat's House a MELEE Tournament! Nov.14-15 GET HYPE!

Atlus8

Smash Master
Guilty Gear and Third Strike is on!

Edit: Since many people might be coming over I want to say "Throw your garbage in the garbage can!" Also, if you're planning to stay over don't just choose a random place like the stairs to sleep. Bring a sleeping bag and go to the garage. Yes! I said garage!

Edit 2: I might bring the cam so everyone can take pics and what not.

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
is this today? Because I miiiiiiiiight be able to make this, seeing as how a melee tourny I was looking forward to got cancelled ::cough boss cough::

Nasty_Nate

Smash Lord
my first time at pats house was pretty fun.
Maybe Ill attend one of these again in the near future
maybe.....

hugQ Cortex

Master
you guys were hella awesome. i had a bad sore throat and i didn't really feel like talking, but i had a blast.

it was also great seeing familiar faces (cameron, lovage, connor, dopple, mikehaze, mango)

:) :) :)

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
PLAN 9 IT'S THIRD STRIKE TIME BABY
(caps)
learning from the best i see
------------------------------------------------
does anyone have my sandals? theyre yellow. this is the second pair of shoes ive lost at a smash event and now im out of sandals :*(

Sleepy

Smash Ace
hmm been a long time since we played at pat`s house. (ifc3svllrx7) I`ll try to make it whenever you have another smashfest pat. In Japan right now, another week until I leave.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
My love! I found your sandals
They were under my desk!
YAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY. probably from when i was trolling on jopez's accnt lol. but this was the most fun ive had in a long time. everyone sharing hella germs at carls jr, and afterwards, being really gay, playing lots of third strike/gg, staying in the jacuzzi for like 4hours lol.

hey mike

we got this?

Sleepy

Smash Ace
Around 12-ish
Melee/Brawl
CoD4
3rd Strike, Melty Blood, Tekken, Guilty Gear
DotA
Basically any game.

did you improve at all at Melty? We can play again, I honestly haven`t really played since they moved the West Toast Tournaments from Interface in Simi to Family Fun in Granada. Last time we played though you were still getting a feel for the game. and **** people actually play GG around 818? thought that was an OC and UCLA thing.
And yeah if there is 3S GGAC and melty, I`ll bring my HRAP 1.

The Great Leon

Smash Champion
nes scared me once and tricked me twice during my stay at pats. i dabble in MBAC as well. and by dabble i mean i played all of tsukihime/kagestu tohya and love the characters lol

embracethe12

Smash Lord
i'll do a shout out cause i've never done one

replicate : joe i'm a ****ing klutz and i think i let your wiimote at pat's house. you can get mine until i get it back .'/

Lovage: shine turnaround back-air on atlus during our teams match? i think so

Nes: OH SHIET, lol love this guy

J666666666: Thanks for bein the **** man. ****** with link in crews 8 stocks. i love j666 fan club

Morb : secondtime i met ya and we're already buds. let's jam sometime dude. dinosaurs had ***** i swear to god

pat : house was ****, so was smash fest and everything. hahah now i know why that bike is there. bet you're still laughing your *** off about jopez

Jopez: i asked pat where you were glad you came by later to hear that i idolized a smasher named "tristan" for about a year and he was my reason to keep a sheik in melee. haha, jopez made my sheik what it is. GTO is lol.

Atlus: pretty sure i ***** the **** out of atlus here.
***** his **** in melee teams
***** his **** in GG by opening the door on his *** like 20 times in a row with faust
***** his **** in 3S cause i am god **** getting good at that game really fast some how

lol jk atlus is a ****ing beast.
too bad we forgot pokemon stadium though lololol i'll have my revenge atlus, no ****ing counterpicking clefairy says. that game is a toss-up, anyone can win.

cameron : this guy is basically one of my most favorite guys to see around the place ever. never a dull moment with this guy around. we still didn't team in melee hahaha. i beat the **** out of your rose. Gutter trash

Jenny: I was seriously kidding around a lot of the times and i wasn't really sad/mad about anything ever. if you don't get my sarcasm you'll think i'm a jerk or an emo or something lol. But either way you still acted with a lot of sympathy regardless and it really make me happy i can count on you if anything happens. Thanks for taking care of me and being a great friend.

rage : don't know him so well but his samus ***** even after 5months no melee. thanks for helping me with that match up man. there are certain things sheik SHOULD NOT do to samus.

Nick : we'll never see this guy for a long *** time. So-cal loves this ***** and we'll all miss him. Nick it was cool seeing you at pats and ****** **** in crews, we'll get our team down one day, that'll be too hilarious.

Haze: I got your back buddy <3

Plan 9 : best for last, that's how the crew battles went haha. can't beat your necro but i'll get there. i wanna play vicious. let's play some games sometime foool.

Doppel: lol, all you wanna hear is armored armadillo. gimme some song request fool.

Festizzio: good **** in crews. i forgot who it was, but the fox you full combod was definetely the tightest **** i've seen. 0-death wolverine

Great leon : i accept your money match. you better train up fool.

connor : we didn't get to play much,but i definetely was happy to see you here. LOW FAT MILK ROFLMAO

mango & romeo : you guys came a lot later but it was cool seeing you all again. mango- stop staying in pats room and lets do what we gotta do. romeo- we should play some friendlies next time.

I definetely forgot to mention some people, but it's cause i can't remember/ myclass starts in like 10minutes and i'm writing this at school. good **** everyone. 805 will see you all again soon.

<333

bbb

Smash Champion
lol I failed hard in 3s crews, but it's ok cuz I showed miguel and nick what was up before and after the crews were over

replicate

Smash Lord
lol steven that's ok

so I was thinking everybody needs to come back up to 805 this weekend so I can get all my stuff back see everybody one last time :3
it's the last weekend I have before college and then I'm officially sum norcal bzns
so I wanna see everybody I've ever known up in here
somehow

and marthpwnzer gimme my ****ing swimsuit back

Top Bottom