• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NECROMAFIA | Game Over! Shortest game in Dgames?

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Kary, it's cool. You got a really tough role, got pushed against the ropes at the very beginning, and the role that was supposed to make things easier for you just went completely MIA for the whole Day phase. Like I said before, you made a very commendable go of it.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
just reading the lovers QT, you genuinely think I was trying to emulate you guys in my OP? :urg:

you do realize I write all of my OPs before I confirm, yeah?

Kary, it's cool. You got a really tough role, got pushed against the ropes at the very beginning, and the role that was supposed to make things easier for you just went completely MIA for the whole Day phase. Like I said before, you made a very commendable go of it.
Cheers

<3 when J/Bardull read me as town based on meta though :)

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
just reading the lovers QT, you genuinely think I was trying to emulate you guys in my OP? :urg:

you do realize I write all of my OPs before I confirm, yeah?
Yeah we did. And no I didn't. lol go more into that plz

Ramen King

Smash Cadet
Robing Banks
Feeling Excited
Analytical
Bruised Fruit
(Donny Brook)
Generous
Avenger's symbol
(Hammer B. Mitey)
Are there more?
Lease a Sedan
Carry a big stick
Wreck a bridge
Guesses so far. I can't get mine ;_;

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Good thing I didn't finish reading PM64 lol

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
@Ran;
as in I type out my 1st post in thread before I read my role PM.
then I read my role PM to check i've not got any restrictions
then I post the post as is

so whatever you read from it is always going to be null

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Ok then will keep that in mind for next time. Although I think your play afterwards was telling as well. :cool:

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
I do love how into the role Ran was.

The second I saw that Zen and Ran had rolled the Lover pair, I knew it was gonna be good.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Circus, please do not critique my **** ***. I know what I did wrong and probably shouldn't have played in this game due to my time.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Sorry J for rushing you and thinking you possibly were scum even tho I was gonna write you off anyways :3

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
yeah circus I love masons/lovers it's my fave role

I was kinda expecting Kary to flip town I had those butterflies you know

I'm pretty satisfied yet want to understand why I read some ppl wrong lol.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Robing Banks
Feeling Excited
Analytical
Bruised Fruit
(Donny Brook)
Generous
Avenger's symbol
(Hammer B. Mitey)
Are there more?
Lease a Sedan
Carry a big stick
Wreck a bridge
Guesses so far. I can't get mine ;_;
(Felix Cited)
(Donny Brook)
(Even Jersey-Sembal)
(Hammer B. Mitey)
(Rick Ettebridge)

I've removed the ones you got right. The ones I left in were close, but not quite worthy of a cigar.

The two that you didn't have any guesses for are much easier than you probably think they are. Like, MUCH easier. Don't think about it too hard.

I will also add that the flavor for Hammer B. Mitey's character includes the fact that he is the mayor of the town of Falls Hollow.

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Circus, please do not critique my **** ***. I know what I did wrong and probably shouldn't have played in this game due to my time.
Don't worry. I knew you were strapped for time and can very much see how that factored into your play here. I appreciate you playing at all.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
[COLLAPSE="names names and names"]Feel excited
Robbing Banks
Anylitical
Bruce the fruit?
Carry a big stick[/COLLAPSE]

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
You guys have no idea how tempting it was to name her Robin Graves instead of Robin Banks. :awesome:

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Still want to know why Bardull voted Zen looool

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
I thought we were out of RVS by the time Ryker posted

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
If you look at Bardull's posts on the whole, he barely even acknowledges the game has started (answering a question from Zen about zombies, talking about FF7) before he comes in and votes Zen... I just read it as straight up RVS joking around.

[and yes I was legitimately trying to read people this game, as I had no idea if there was a mafia faction (perhaps without kill) or anything.]

Circus

Rhymes with Jerkus
BRoomer
Also, I might as well comment on this while it's fresh.

I feel like Ran isn't playing his normal town game, like it's as if he's gotten better or something by a lot.
I feel like someone has said this in, like, the last 6 games Ran has played (me being one of the someones).

Ran's really good now. People oughta recognize.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lmao damn it bardull you're prolly right reminds me of the minigame... ninja:3

So kary. Let's say we swung the lynch to J. How would you map out your strategy

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Lol Xonar brings up Paper Mario as an example when I was scum in that game. Alright then bro.

@Circus: Thanks for understanding.

But to everyone, my apologies. I was really tied down for time and probably shouldn't have signed up but I really wanted to play since Circus sent a really cool invitation and yeah. It's good that people started seeing me as town near the end of the Day and I probably would have been able to turn it around. Anyways, I promise I will probably try to not let that happen again if I do play in the near future at all.

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
lynch J day1? I'd probably kill you N1 and recruit my partner, who was obviously Raz by this point. We then have 1kill/night I think.

D2 I fight my lynch as hard as I can, which with you/Zen dead might not be that bad, and try and swing onto say kantrip, while inevitably hopping whatever lynch comes along (perhaps Bardull/July/J) N2 kill Ryker because he's a threat in endgame and he's null. If i'm dead by this point Raz would just have to play disinterested and try and push onto say Kev if he gets heat.

To be honest it would've been uphill with 1 kill though. But just look how many scumspects you had that were town... I wasn't joking about lynching me leaving you with nowhere to go

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Kary, I really do commend you for giving it your all in the ****ty situation you were put in. I know how it is man and it takes a LOT to fight off a gung-ho Zen who is claiming Guilty. I mean that just sucks what happened to ya and I wish you were given more of a fair chance to actually play the game.

BarDulL

Town Vampire
Ok so, now that I'm at my computer:

@Circus - sorry to see the set up to end so soon on your end, you obviously put A LOT of time into making the set up/flavor/characters/role pms/etc., so it's a shame that the big necro mechanic didn't get to see the light of day of the moon (albeit I'll admit that it's pretty cool that we won and didn't have to deal with it later on. Would've been a nightmare if Kary hadn't been lynched.) However, in its entirety, the set up/flavor/roles/everything in itself is a serious work of art, so even though it didn't play out the way some of us would have liked, I still have to give you props for how well made this game was.

Gotta admit that it was a shame how Macman wasn't here to assist Kary in his time of need, that was obviously a big reason why Kary got wrecked this game. Definite props to Raziek coming into the game the way he did though, had me fooled. He should have stuck around a bit more though before I hammered, he may have been able to turn the tide...maybe.

Obviously good **** to Zen. LOL I knew that gambit was fake, come on people, seriously. Good pick on Kary though. Kary was being super scummy and I could see it, but I just felt this strong need to play devil's advocate anyway, and **** I really wanted J LOL.

J you were so scummeh, omgawd wtfuzz. But we won, so I'll let it slide.

>mfw there were like 3 slots that did nothing this game.

@Ran - I was messing around at first, it was pretty much my RVS shenanigans.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
It's alright, J. I wanted to say "I think J isn't scum" but I couldn't be that lenient. :cool: Glad it all worked out in the end, and hopefully next time we can see some more OOMPH from you. And I guess your pre-game actions were really just you being annoyed at me. I was just going with "Oh zen makes a good point" so I just went with it. :3

vanderzant

Smash Journeyman
Oh, one other quick thing.

Has anyone here even actually SEEN A DAY COP IN A GAME? Like actually? There is NEVER a Day Cop. Not ever. Don't ever believe that claim. Especially from a player like Zen? I don't care if he commits to the lie for three straight ****in' Day phases, that it ALWAYS A GAMBIT.

There. Better now.
The first DGames Mafia had a Day Cop Lover + Bulletproof Lover combo :b:

#HBC | Kary

Fiend of Fire
Thanks J :)

There was literally no way I could fight Zen, I knew I'd have to maneuver around him and suck his credibility, but with people being absent etc. I didn't really have room to move.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
lynch J day1? I'd probably kill you N1 and recruit my partner, who was obviously Raz by this point. We then have 1kill/night I think.

D2 I fight my lynch as hard as I can, which with you/Zen dead might not be that bad, and try and swing onto say kantrip, while inevitably hopping whatever lynch comes along (perhaps Bardull/July/J) N2 kill Ryker because he's a threat in endgame and he's null. If i'm dead by this point Raz would just have to play disinterested and try and push onto say Kev if he gets heat.

To be honest it would've been uphill with 1 kill though. But just look how many scumspects you had that were town... I wasn't joking about lynching me leaving you with nowhere to go
I was hoping for the necro to be scared of me/zen being docced, and live to endgame but that prolly wasn't gonna happen. We were incorruptable, so we can't be used by ya. :p So you'd still be without a kill the next night.

You are right though. Although Kantrip was a wild card LOL damn it he really didn't care about the game lfadsf;lkasjdfads KANTRIPPPPP

bardull confirmed just rvs stuff OMGGGGGGG METAL GEARRRR

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I normally try not to play pre-game/D1 too much, but I felt that would be the only time my schedule would allow me to play. I'm gonna go back to just not posting till after RVS the next time I play.

Also Ran, Zen is terrible at reading me lately.

And no one really tried to read me it seemed and just got scum-goggles because I was the easy cop-out scum-read that happens to someone almost every game I honestly can't blame anyone for that though.

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
Thanks J :)

There was literally no way I could fight Zen, I knew I'd have to maneuver around him and suck his credibility, but with people being absent etc. I didn't really have room to move.
Haha no problem man. I knew what you were going with and I felt bad for you.

A tip, the only way to maneuver around Zen in that light is to lynch him. I'm serious haha. Look at Ryker Mafia. However, a bad thing for you is that he established himself as obv-town too quickly and since you were rarely here it hurt yourself.

We really should JayKay it up again sometime and this time actually HBC scum like we did D2 of ERB.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Heh. :p

Curious though, J. What made you think I wasn't scummy anymore?

#HBC | J

Prince of DGamesia
I took a breather from the game and relooked through your posts. You also became more your own person and started doing your own things which led to being able to read your intent more.

ranmaru

Smash Legend
Switch FC
SW-0654 7794 0698
Haha no problem man. I knew what you were going with and I felt bad for you.

A tip, the only way to maneuver around Zen in that light is to lynch him. I'm serious haha. Look at Ryker Mafia. However, a bad thing for you is that he established himself as obv-town too quickly and since you were rarely here it hurt yourself.

We really should JayKay it up again sometime and this time actually HBC scum like we did D2 of ERB.
Like hell would I let that happen to my lover!! :mad:

I prolly shoulda distanced more huh?

Top Bottom