• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

4% APR

Smash Champion
as long as its not nas you'll be fine. Me yuggz and x will be there in full force with our 5 buk boxes from taco bell :101: :196: :222: :104: :200: :215:

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
So. Just an fyi to you guys, I'm not going to be coming down to Massillon for a while. Finally going to start saving money and I might be starting school soon too. But I still have plenty of free time at home, so whoever feels like making the long haul up to my place, Ill treat you as a guest of honor. Plus my place is huge, so I could have lots of people.

@Eon: Sorry man. I must of looked at your message and forgot to reply. I never got a call though. But my I'm stationary now regardless, which sucks but it has to happen.

Seriously consider coming down in groups sometime though guys. Ask Flip and Kitty how unnecessarily large my house is. Easy s-m-a-s-h fests.

Skyson

Smash Ace
8 stocks in crews. Get @ me.

Dempt, gimme your freakin' address. I'm getting my car either today or tomorrow, and I could see myself making the trip once in a while. =p

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
So now Vanz is no longer sure if he can come or not, he apparently found out he's supposed to be working until 7 tomorrow... Oh well, at least I got to play him for about 6 hours today XD.

EDIT: He's leaning toward not being able to go.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
*EDIT: This is me ranting about the new skin before I realized you could change it back XD. You can probs just ignore it.

Yeah, the new layout sucks and forces you to scroll past lists of brawl things, with 1 melee/64 thing at the very bottom of the list to appease melee/64 players. It looks really dumb, and I hate seeing DeDeDe and brawl peach taking up space with obnoxiously bright color every single time. The thing is, when you go to the skin change option in the user CP, THE NEW SKIN HAS TAKEN THE SPOT OF THE DEFAULT. You can't pick the old skin if you don't like the new skin, it has been replaced. Smashboards has always let you use multiple skins, but not even having the old skin as an option is ********. I find it hilarious that you can still use the old alternate skins though.

EDIT: lol, Tony, they have a blue version of the original skin still, you might be interested XD. It's a bit different but still very similar to the original.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Revolution? More like Retrolution M I RITE?! Matt are you going this week or do us kent staters have to fend for ourselves again?

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Ok, so Vanz most likely can't make it tomorrow, for real this time. Last time he asked off work early day-of and they gave it to him, but he can't do it twice in a row.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Ya Im going to PA to pick up an ITG machine my friend bought LOL so I doubt ill want to do anything when I can play that for free all day =P

Skyson

Smash Ace
**** yeah ITG.

**** no vanz or justin.

**** yeah everyone else.

I'll be there today. With who I'm not sure.

Get Low

Smash Ace
I took my driving test Friday and failed maneuverability, lol. But I'm taking it again this Friday, and I'm pretty sure I'll pass.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Get Low is matt? Get on that driving techskill.

I like your signature, but sadly it won't happen because people don't like jiggs getting more of an advantage.

Get Low

Smash Ace
Yeah, Slarti. I don't think I could have made it through life with everyone calling me "Lookingforalaska." It's just too long and obnoxious, lol.

And Matt, once I finish school in May I'll be able to.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
**** yeah broski. I'm pumped. You're probably closer to me than everyone else with maybe the exception of the Canfield guys.

Get Low

Smash Ace
I just realized, Northeast Ohio now has four Peach players.
Me, Pat, teh Slartz, and now Vanz.

PEEEEEEEEEACH POWER!! :D

Skyson

Smash Ace
Clearly, you need to be grabbed on the edge, thrown off, and edgeguarded about a billion times to change that attitude.

I'm gonna be there with uno setup.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Yeah, its unfortunate. Marth will probably be a good secondary, maybe I could just have two mains. Who knows.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Nope, we're gonna have a Bidwell intervention session.

You know what day it will be.

A national holiday.

Never forget.

Top Bottom