• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
I want to go to the next couple of these to practice so I can win melee money off of brawl people ;x
Tony haalps

Skyson

Smash Ace
I might not be able to go this week. Finals and such are threatening to wreck my **** if I don't plan accordingly. I'll see by tomorrow what's up.

Impp

Smash Ace
I work tomorrow. I won't be here either... Next week, I'll be here and be accepting mm's against my :link:.

Skyson

Smash Ace
**** tornados, I'm making it to this one. Attendance looks like it's gonna be horrible, but oh well, I need something to keep my mind off of the stress of finals week. I'll be there around 6:00. Looks like it'll be teams against Dave and X the whole time. :yeahboi:

FlipX

Smash Ace
Probably not goin this week either just cuz I wanna finish off this cold and study for finals, sorry guys

:phone:

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Vanz, I got you if you want, though I'd like some gas money since I don't have class tomorrow to give me reason to be in akron <_<

Actually, if impp is going and taking Ohio 8 south to I-77 south, you may be on his way, which would be really convenient for all involved.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
For the past two weeks, someone has been stealing Pokemon cards from the place. Im super pissed.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I don't even play pokemon cards. I think I'm going to go to friday magic and see if I can't talk to him or something. Maybe we could find a new place if that doesn't work...

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
It doesn't make a difference, I tried all that already. The only way he will let us back is if whoever did it just gives them back.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Dammit tony, you just couldnt keep those grubby little paws to yourself could you?

Ps-tony prolly didnt do anything, first name i could think of

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
Replacing what was taken would be dumb, because I'm pretty confident that no one took anything. The only people who were even looking at the cards were Tony, Jaden, and me. And none of us actually play pokemon cards/have our own competitive decks. The motive just isn't there, on top of the fact that I trust all of those people. That being said, I'm planning on going down Friday to play magic and see what's up.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Hey I'm moving to kent for grad school and was curious what kind of scene was around there for melee. Any weekly/bi-weekly smashfests? I've played for a while and while not being great would still like to continue playing.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Well there was a scene. School pretty much ended so the scene is dead. Your closest Melee players are in Aurora/Twinsburg/Cleveland or Canton.

Blue Rogue

Smash Ace
NNID
ValiantVyse
3DS FC
4527-9345-8740
Who were those one guys playing that pokemon board game that one time? They obv. did it (Oh wait me and Tony played one too)

And just when I start having nothing to do maaan

FlipX

Smash Ace
Once school starts up we play in the Kent dorms a few times a week so if your free we can play then

:phone:

coach

Smash Apprentice
I won't be moving until later this summer, but I'll definitely let you know when I get into town.

coach

Smash Apprentice
Peach. I play most the high tiers though albeit in what I've been told in a strange way. This is probably the most recent video of me http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dJctVnpprOU from last summer. I got to play chu dat which was pretty cool. Also a pretty big fan of teams since i lack a lot of tech skill.

Top Bottom