• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

FlipX

Smash Ace
There is one like the 28th I believe? Idk when you guys get out though. After that tournament things are looking pretty grim again.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
28th is actually perfect. I'll be there. Flip, we gotta MM or at least play some seriouslies, it's been too long.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I'm usually the only one who gets stuck driving out of state, but that's come to a screeching halt as of late.

Would be nice if we could get some practice rounds in soon though Dave.

4% APR

Smash Champion
yes it would. Been talking to justin, we'll play soon for sure, I gotta get through this semester first though :/

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
My last day of school is Wednesday. After that you all need to come at me, it's been too long. 4%, you still playing SCV?

Also... I can't make that tournament because guess what? It's finals week next week and I need to put on my study-hard pants.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Well if you have the money then alright lol we usually smash up in shaker heights now frequently so if you want to come out to that area let me know via text

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I'm willing to be there whenever the earliest the host will allow us. If he's good with the doors opening at noon, I'll leave at 10am, etc.

Dees

Smash Journeyman
You guys can get here at noon. Me and S1 will be there. S1 is the host and is shane on the fb group.

DerfMidWest

Fresh ******
Slippi.gg
SOFA#941
Not what I meant. Most players in Cleveland aren't active on smashboards. The only people who are would be Jaiye and myself.
That group is how we communicate smash things to the other players and how a lot of new players have gotten involved.
It also serves as more of a social board.

I'm not opposed to using smashboards, that group is just the only real reason the scene existed in the first place.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Oh I had as much fun as a barrell full of monkies.

We should try to organize more Smashfest of that calibur, now that we actually have a giant player base. Can anyone say: The official beginning of NEOH Weeklies?

Yo. Get hype.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
Oh I had as much fun as a barrell full of monkies.

We should try to organize more Smashfest of that calibur, now that we actually have a giant player base. Can anyone say: The official beginning of NEOH Weeklies?

Yo. Get hype.
Can't host weeklies at my house... but a monthly is a definite possibility.

Get a little bit less, but still substantially hype.

oliman

Smash Journeyman
I think monthlies or biweeklies would be fine, but please don't have them out in the wilderness again or vanz won't go

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Yooooo who ever said it was Ashtabula exclusive access? I may want to hold Smashfests at my crib on Fridays. My place is practically the center for EVERYONE.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I'll ask my step-dad to see if I can have people over for the Melee. I'll post it on the Facebook thingamawhozit.

S1 The God

4 bula guys + get low and FlipX are going to Kitty's place to smash tomorrow. Anyone else down?

S1 The God

bula kids you left sunglasses and an orange controller here just lettin ya know
My controller, Josh's glasses. If you come to ****** on the seventh you could return them. ;D

Played a round robin tourney today at Kitty's. Was pretty ****in cool.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I love RR. But you guys should have done it kinda like pools. Cut the bottom three, then have 2 matches for top 4. Oh, and I added you finally Jaden, lol.

Top Bottom