• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

4% APR

Smash Champion
idk man, its hard to find time unless its for something big like a tourney. if you guys let me know when youre getting together ahead of time ill try my best to get out there.

S1 The God

Feeding the streets since 1885
idk man, its hard to find time unless its for something big like a tourney. if you guys let me know when youre getting together ahead of time ill try my best to get out there.
You're comin to ****** right?

edit: as5hat

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I know DQ doesn't give you that many hours xD Well, fyi, we usually try to play every friday. It just depends on who's hosting. I'm going to try to have people out to my place (that can actually hold all of us) on friday, the 22nd. I'd like to see you there.

Also Dave, I'm having people over on July 28th (1 week after RAGE) for my birthday. I'll be able to house people for that night, and I'd like people to start showing up around 9:30pm. PA may possibly come, but it's not for another month. Chase knows about it and hopefully he can come too if he'd like.

4% APR

Smash Champion
thats awesome. Having chase around will for sure help my will to come out and play. I still love this game

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I'd be more than happy to come out to Canton too, maybe you, me, vanz and chase can play over at Chase's one day. I have no idea for sure when Chase comes home though.

4% APR

Smash Champion
Chase is back so we'll start getting stuff rolling again soon. Also, when the hell did matt start playing GW?

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Noooo I wasn't playing g&w, it was Oliman. We practice a lot since he's usually available. But if Chase is back, I need to know when I can come to Canton to start playing you guys again. Gotta get my Chase and Dave practice in before he runs back to AZ, so if you give me a Friday or Saturday you're off work and not doing anything, I'm there.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Bumping for important message:

So guys. Taking a look at things here, RAGE is going to be literally less than a week after my birthday. I'm throwing a get together Friday night to celebrate it, and then the next day, everyone (who's going at least) will go to RAGE. So if housing is needed/just want to party it up with your good ol' buddy Dempt, lmk. I can house, and we'll have drinks and Melee and stuff and it's just going to be awesome.

S1 The God

None of us drink lol

except maybe paturnip but nobody wants to see that

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
^I'm going. That means it's actually going to be important, lol.

4%, I'll give you a ride if you want, Vanz too, you're both somewhat on the way. I am already bringing Z-axis.

S1 The God

May be able to drive Cleveland smash babies to Dempts. Respond if interested.

:phone:

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I agree lol glad everyone had a good time. Now you all understand why Ive been trying to have people over lol

S1 The God

You should make it a recurring thing. It's a long way out there, but it's summer and I'm employed so idgaffffff :D

A friendly reminder to everyone that our tournament is THIS SATURDAY! Check the thread here.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Totally okay with that. Not this Friday, cause I need to do things here so I can goto Saturday's tourney.

Top Bottom