• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I don't think I even know a Nick in Canton. ;x
...Then who are you? I've seen pretty much all of Canton's smashers.
I cant today, but maybe next week :]
Alright, that'd be cool. Cause we're thinking about moving it to a building and trying to get more people, and the owner will probably advertise that we're meeting there Wednesdays and we might even host tournies.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Me and two friends were practicing for tomorrow earlier today. Tomorrow should hopefully be 5 - 6 people. Dave, you wanna join in? It happens a little after 5 if anyone else is curious too.

Blue Rogue, are you Nick?
No. Nick is back in Columbus/Cleveland and is fairly removed from us, locale-wise.

I cant today, but maybe next week :]
You get on that, we're playing some Melee. :O

...Then who are you? I've seen pretty much all of Canton's smashers.

Alright, that'd be cool. Cause we're thinking about moving it to a building and trying to get more people, and the owner will probably advertise that we're meeting there Wednesdays and we might even host tournies.

Blue Rogue mainly plays Brawl, and no, you haven't met him. He lives literally between my house and Tyler's. I could probably even pick him up if he wanted to come to this.

Wait, no I couldn't. I have to go to class then to Tyler's from there. Not gonna go backwards at ~8:30 pm to pick him up when I'll be heading home a couple hours later.

Hop on that idea with the venue. It's always more legit to have a building venue for a smash gathering than someone's basement or house. On top of the perks of advertising, of course.

We're gonna stir something up in this NEOH Melee scene, I swear it.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Our friend is hosting the Meleethon at his house tonight, starting after five. We usually get at least four or 5 people.

Oh yes, we shall revive Melee for NEOH, one smashfest at a time.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Tyler's house. Also, sadly, I don't think I can make it to this one.

I have to attend class to be ready for the exam Monday, then I'm apparently needing to be at my grandma's house afterward. So, I wouldn't even be getting out of there until ~9:30.

A little too late for my blood when I have to be back home less than 2 hours later. Next week will be better for me in the same way it'll be better for Dave, I guess. :p

Blue Rogue, you live like 5 minutes from me. xD We could get together on any given day to play Melee and/or Brawl. I haven't heard from you in forever, so I didn't know what was up. Get **** done, NEOH.

DTR

Smash Journeyman
This is KittyMW and pat saying that we will also start attending whenever we can or have the time because we need to get our melee on

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Sounds good. Hopefully Tyler is going to get a hold of that guy today at Pokemon league so we can see about migrating over there. I'm probably going to start going out to different NEOH cities myself to go play Melee to get the flame rekindled in our Melee Smashers. Twinsburg, Kent, Akron, Canton, and Massilon already knocked off. Next week, hopefully Canfield also (KittyMW).

For anyone else who is also interested in friendlies and small smashfests during the week, please contact me. I'd be more than happy to smash it up.

Also, edited the OP and title to something more topic related.

FlipX

Smash Ace
Im free all weekend so if people wanna melee it up send me a PM and we will figure something out.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Melee-fest happening tomorrow at my place. Be there or be gay.

Current attendance:

Me
FlipX
Cerviche
KittyMW

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
agree ^^^ btw man u need to shoot me your number that way we can all keep in touch better and thatll def help the community grow nd prosper if we all plan **** together and can actually get ahold of people

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
haha ya same **** im getting a house with some guys in less than a month so **** will def have to start happening

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
THIS JUST IN: Twinsburg, Cleveland, Akron, Canfield, and Masillon are now officially all on the melee scene. NEOH Melee says "Sup?", and we reply, "Just smashin'."

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
I think melee will survive we just all need to keep in touch with each other... and ****ing talk gaiz that way theres always something going on and be willing to travel and besides im sure all of us can help out each other in someway and i know once i get my house neone who comes to play me and needs housing will be more than welcome too to stay at my place

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
steve where u at and when i know this wednesday theres gonna be a smashfest in canton but other then that if i can man ya sure

Skyson

Smash Ace
Melee in Cantooooooon. Steve be tryin' to rival us up in this *****. xD j/k

Steve, we need to do something this weekend. I have so much free time this weekend that it's not even funny. I want to travel the world, I want to Smash the world, I want to do big things.

Yes. Also, Melee in Canton, be there if you know it's there. Need details, talk to someone. Me or Dempt, I'd reckon. :l

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Hell yes. So much Melee is happening today. We're going to have two setups this time around, credit goes to KittyMW for that. Again, this is happening today, after 5pm in Canton/Massillon. Want the address to join in on the Melee? IM me or Skyson to make sure it's cool.

Attendance for today:

Me (and friend)
Skyson
iusetehsword
Defqon.1
FlipX
Cerviche
KittyMW (and friend)
4% APR

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
We might need to cut a few strings........I might have to tell my friend he can't come =/

OR. IDEAR.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
hey guys so whats going on with this and btw if 4% came there he would be brining chase (miinty) just as an fyi

Skyson

Smash Ace
Alright. ATTENTION. OHIO. MELEERS.

My house is free from Thursday afternoon to Friday night. I'm hosting it at my house, parents are heading out for the weekend, and I'm gonna do it up big.

Thursday afternoon starting at about 5:00 pm [5:00, not 3:00, unforeseen circumstances, etc] (call me if you plan on coming this early) and lasting ENTIRELY until Friday night at about 10:00 pm. Yeah, two nights. You can even spend the night Thursday, I don't give a ****, though parking might be a bit of an issue, our driveway isn't huge. >_>

1504 Bedford Ave SW, Canton OH 44706.

Planning on coming? PM me here, or call me [or even text me!] at 330-309-5103. Probably better to do the latter.

The only issue I'm having right now is food and drink. I'm on a severe lack of both. If anyone wants to chip in, that'd be wonderful. Otherwise, bring your own ****. There's a Burger King located 2 minutes from my house, as well as a McDonalds and TWO Speedways. Yeah, you can get your fix.

Talk to me if you plan on coming. I want to finally host something for the Meleers that I know are out there. Setups will be needed for this, I only have one, but I have up to five rooms (yeah, playing in the bathroom is legit) that have an outlet for a setup.

Don't break **** in my house, don't do anything obviously illegal, and if you smoke, kindly do it outside. Those are the only things I'd ask for. Other than that, I want people to come down and have a good time playing the game we all love.

Melee.

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
I didn't like his house though....... so cluttered with jank ;x
Yeah my family doesn't clean well... My basement was like that after a whole day of just cleaning and now it's messy again (not due to me... >_<) so I don't think my house will be viable... Good thing you found that other place.

ALSO WHY WAS I NOT TOLD ABOUT THIS THREAD SOONER? XD

Skyson

Smash Ace
Oh, well, that will do it. lol

Also, gathering is being moved to 5:00 pm due to unforeseen circumstances. Yeah.

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Might be able to come by tonight actually.....realized I don't work tomorrow and might possibily be able to stay the night after work. THERE'S GUNNA BE SOME MELEE UP IN THIS *****!

Top Bottom