• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

NEOH Melee Friendlies

Skyson

Smash Ace
OKAY. Due to some incompetent directions and incompetent driving on my part, this has been pushed to... right now. I'm home, I'm ready for some Melee.

Start time: Thursday, November 4, 6:35 pm

End time: Friday, November 5, 10:00 pm.

MELEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE.

Skyson

Smash Ace
Yeah, double posting. What's up.

Dempt is still sleepin' over here. Still goin' strong for another 11 hours. :U

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Epic **** was epic.

IT'S A NEW WEEK PEOPLE!!!

Who all wants to join in on Massillon Melee on Wednesdays? PM ME FOR AN ADDRESS AND A TIME.

Also, who all is going up to Michigan for Ann Arbor? :3

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Another reminder to Ohians out there, tomorrow is Massillon Melee day. If you're interested, contact me and I'll give you an address/contact information.

Skyson

Smash Ace
I can pick you up around 8:30, Rogue. :O

Alternatively, 6:30 if I find a reasonable reason to skip class tonight. <_<

I need the address again so I don't end up parking in the parking lot of a 7-story building. <_<

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
I text'd you it Tony. We might be a tad late since I need to go to Canfield and grab some forgotten belongings at Kitty's house >_<

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Everyone needs to try to be there at by the very latest 5:30-6:30pm. Once again, if you don\'t have the address, contact me through PM and I'll send it to you.

COHEED AND CAMBRIA

Smash Ace
So i have a car and im able to come but unfortunatly im broke and i only have enough gas to get their lol and i realllly wanna play with you gas this sucks

slartibartfast42

Smash Lord
What is happening that you would need a TV today? Or do you mean wednesday? BTW, I worked at the Canal Fulton Goodwill for community service hours I needed and noticed they had multiple working TV's for sale for under $10. All very small of course but still...

4% APR

Smash Champion
i meant for wednesday. Mine still works but I really cant take it anywhere. its literally falling apart

Skyson

Smash Ace
I can bring mine. I brought it to the last two and nobody used it, so I was gonna stop lugging it around. Now that we actually need a replacement, I can bring mine again.

This Wednesday might see me a lot later, though. I have to go to class to take a quiz, and I dunno if I can leave early. So, at the latest, I might not make it 'til 8:30. If I pick up Rogue, 9:00. xD

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
Nice. So I'm thinking attendance might look something like this:

Me
Pat
Justin
Ian
Tony
Tyler
Dave
Andrew

Those are the people I'm almost positive are coming. Obviously more who might come but this is just a rough draft.

KittyMW

Smash Apprentice
Neone looking for some melée friday is welcome to come to my house and spend the night pm if ur interested

Skyson

Smash Ace
Good news! My computer works again!

Where is this at i have a car today....

Really? I am ****ing disappoint. Nobody told Steve where this was? There was time beforehand and I can't believe no one has put the address up. We're not a secret underground organization. <_<

Place is Wings Wheels & Waves

14 Lincoln Way E
Massillon, OH, 44646

Wednesdays. From my understanding, 5:30 pm - 10:00 pm is the designated time.

Attendance yesterday was ****. I couldn't pick up Rogue 'cause I was at Kent early, but I was a little upset that Pat and Ian came down so far for an attendance of, what, 6?

Next week, picking it up. I'm bringing a 64 setup for the awesome, too. <_<

DTR

Smash Journeyman
smash at chris's house tonight at 9. you can sleep over but there is pretty much no furniture. bring a pillow/blanket if you have to

FlipX

Smash Ace
hey is anyone near me up for playing this week, imma need something to do while im in town
Ya man lets do this =) I need someone to show me how to not suck at brawl before tym also so hit me up if your tryin to play.

King~

Smash Champion
for sure

i need your number again, ive changed phones since ive had it

if you guys want i can probly throw a melee smashfest like monday or tuesday

.Ðempt

Certified Ponch
for sure

i need your number again, ive changed phones since ive had it

if you guys want i can probly throw a melee smashfest like monday or tuesday
Definitely up for smashing. Number is 216-630-2200. Not free today or tomorrow, but you should definitely come Wednesday with us if you can.

Top Bottom