• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness and Ness for doubles advice.

xoxokev

Smash Lord
My comp is doing stupid stuff, ignore this.

I might as well ask a question, do three absorbed PK thunders mean an instant KO from the bucket?
i remember reading somewhere that one pk thunder head + anything else absorbed is strong enough to KO... as well as one pk fire bolt... haven't tested tho

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
So if you can time a double tail whip to a pk thunder head the bucket would be pretty broken in doubles lol.

1337-Zero

Smash Ace
I just battled a GaW. He absorbed the whole PKT with his bucket, but when he hit me it didn't KO, so I'm assuming you have to absorb the head only for killing power (I wasn't at 0% when he hit me either, 'bout 10% maybe?)

EDIT: Whoops, I see Cacti already answered my question. Thanks

Thunderbolt333

Smash Apprentice
more than likely whats gona happen im gona get a full bucket and chase KK down just to hit him with it in doubles :D

Top Bottom