• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness Combo Discussion: Week 3: Nair Combos

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
That actually sounds like a very good alternative. Good thinking. But remember, the bat works also, which may be the optimal choice considering it's a much less reliable KO move, therefore it is better to stale that before the bthrow. Also, it does more damage, plus, it's so much more satisfying ^_^

Also, this will not work once the dtilt starts functioning like a jab lock since you cannot force the getup animation.

Still, I applaud your thought process. This is a good way to gurantee a grab out of a lock which I had never considered before.

PwNaG

Smash Rookie
I found that a sourspotted dair is pretty much a kill when I jablock someone to the side and they have a good amount of damage on them. Don't think that was in your followup video, which was great.

I think I figured out how to wavebounce and use b-stick moves without a b-stick. Instead of using a PK Fire towards your enemy (while in the air), point it away. Then smash the control stick towards your opponent to flip the direction of the PK Fire, then quickly smash back the control stick the other direction. I can firebound without the B-stick right now, which is useful so I can use the C-stick for aerials while saving my control stick for proper DI and spacing.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AmZKA_OzS2o

Sorry, I uploaded this lastnight then went to a party while it a was uploading. Then when I got home, I wanted to give it to you, but my parents got mad at me for who knows why :\
Nice Vid, the one problem with it is that you said you can't fsmash after the normal jab lock which isn't true. You can do a charged F-smash which does crazy damage and knock back when your opponent stands up.

BTW guys there is a way to kill your opponent no matter what after a jab lock. It just depends upon what percentage they're at.

Top Bottom