• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ness is TRASH(vs samus)=CLOSED! NO POSTS,PLZ!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Uffe

Smash Hero
For those who never fight Samus on a regular basis, you're in for a big surprise.

Brinzy

Godfather of the Crimean Mafia
NNID
Brinzy
In my case, it's more like, "You know what you're getting yourself into."

I assume that Xyro is done, however. Awesome record we got here. I should've played him earlier, but I was having a social life.

EDIT: lol, well there's another loss for us. I assume that we're not playing?

EDIT 2: Going

Uffe

Smash Hero
In my case, it's more like, "You know what you're getting yourself into."

I assume that Xyro is done, however. Awesome record we got here. I should've played him earlier, but I was having a social life.

EDIT: lol, well there's another loss for us. I assume that we're not playing?

EDIT 2: Going
What's the record?

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Ouch zairs hurt. I think that I got worse with each game I played. I need to start playing more.

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Yeah... it shouldn't need to be said, but zair is a *****. Also, I think I got hit by nearly every single charge shot...

Gaussis

Smash Ace
Ralph, you play Zelda, right? For some reason I feel like playing a Zelda now...

Brinzy

NNID
Brinzy
Very well then. I can get on for you.

You host the room, please?

I will be sad if I do poorly. I just won a tourney today against a slew of G&Ws with Zelda alone.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
Defeated uffe 4-0

Dryn, of course i play different tonight. i play different each time i play people. it keeps them from learning me.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Xyro I don't play Ness on wifi but I'll face you with Ness anyway I want to see how bad my Ness is on wifi... Plus losing on wifi = fun...

This will not end well for me

Uffe

Smash Hero
Defeated uffe 4-0

Dryn, of course i play different tonight. i play different each time i play people. it keeps them from learning me.
Xyro, you're too good. :laugh: I plan on more practice with you! :psycho: Also, playing differently. Serioiusly, wtf? I was wondering where the zairs were. I know you put some out, but dang, your accuracy with the Charge Shots are amazing! I hope you don't think my Ness is trash, though.

Uffe

Smash Hero
It's official. The next video with Xyro is going to be "Xyro The Zairial Artist."

Xyro77

Xyro I don't play Ness on wifi but I'll face you with Ness anyway I want to see how bad my Ness is on wifi... Plus losing on wifi = fun...

This will not end well for me
i added you. ill host

and uffe, your not trash. i just changd the way i play. it works

Uffe

Smash Hero
i added you. ill host

and uffe, your not trash. i just changd the way i play. it works
I want to be just like you but with Ness. O: You're really something, Xyro! Able to change your playstyle in such short time and all. Plus the Ike's you've defeated, the Link's you've taken out, the Ness'... Well the Ness' you PK SAMUS'd! I suppose getting you down to at least one stock says something about my Ness. :3

_clinton

Smash Master
Anyway...I put you back on...

I was hoping for 3 stock, no items, fair stages (what stages do you want?)

_clinton

Smash Master
If you are doing 4 matches...want to do them in 4 different stages?

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
Xyro Two question... Do you really think so many characters are trash (vs samus) or did you just name it that to get more challenges? Why do you need these challenges anyway?

I posted these here because they do have to do with the topic...

I'll stick to tourneys, No Ness on WiFi for me... I'll play random on Wi-Fi and end the match when I get Ness...

_clinton

Smash Master
I think I need to work on certain play styles with my Ness...

Anyway...keep me on your FC list please...I enjoy playing with you ^_^

Anyway...some things I noticed...that I wasn't sure of before...

I think Ness' dair punches through the screw attack...because Ness' dair DJ boxes are just that sweet (Ness' dair punches through MK's shuttle loop)

I'm also certain that Ness can duck under a semi charge shot...

I should try Pillar spike more...it's a nice tech...why don't I use it?

Xyro77

I defeated AdmantNess 3,1

ATTN NESS BOARD!!!! THANK YOU FOR PLAYiNG ME! I had lots of fun and learn alot as well. I ask that you plz do not post in this thread any more. i will not return to it nor post in it ever again.

zippo074

Smash Cadet
Dang. I wish I had my wii at the moment, I would love to fight you. Well, whatever. I actually fight experienced samus's often, my friend mains her... Ehh, whatever.

Yaay, my wii is back. I don't have any time to play you right now, however...

rel_12

Smash Apprentice
lol at Xyro, my ness did too good against you :) but you don't have to put that, I wonder If my Ness can still beat you. :)

E-unit

Smash Cadet
wow they should make a movie about this. Like a bounty hunter just go on different planets. Collecting brawl bounties of the best fighter on each planet, just to test his or her skills. And now the hunter comes to this planet our planet and our sole duty is to put this bounty hunter to sleep....but i think that there is already a movie about this.:laugh:

Earthbound360

Smash Hero
NNID
Mikman360
DANGIT
I missed it. Well, I still dont believe Ness is trash against Samus. If you still wanna play me (cuz I have u added) I can play tomorrow (9/21) night.

If you want a good Ness though, you have to play Vice. Hes a beast even online.

Masky

Smash Master
Xyro... Samus is trash versus Ness. Prove me wrong.

WHAT NOW

(Next time if you want to play people on Smashboards why not use the Friend Finder or make a friendly topic?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom