• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Nesu] It's so deserted here I could find Criminal Caterpillars. (Post here if you're cool)

Best Ness Outfit?

• Total voters

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
ouch bro

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 10 characters.

Uffe

Smash Hero
I did that to my friend's Wolf last night while playing him. He was behind my Ness and he died by PKT2.

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146

Dajayman

Banned via Administration
The Ness boards have disappointed me for now. I can't come here for awhile, I need to recover from my disappointment.

But a side note:
The two languages I want to learn before I die are Spanish and French. And the two musical instruments I want to learn are the bass guitar and the keyboard (maybe the synthesizer and keytar too)

PMKNG

Smash Ace
NNID
GalickGon
Once you have one of those languages, or any of the languages based off of latin you should learn spanish and french relatively easy. Theyre similar except for few spellings and grammarisms prolly

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
I would like to be able to speak all languages, but that's not going to happen.

Ref

Smash Champion
NNID
Refpsi
so far i know spanish and english but i wanna learn japanese so bad but that language is hard 2 learn =/
Keep trying with help from my love.

I'm in a similar situation...

Knowing english learning spanish trying to learn japanese.

All is possible with love.

Uffe

Smash Hero
Nestec. Please edit your cursing. That's censor dodging and you can be infracted for that.

Zucco

Smash Master
I versed Ally in low tier winners finals last week at Got Milk, I used Ness. Grab release to Knee hurts :(

Uffe

Smash Hero
I versed Ally in low tier winners finals last week at Got Milk, I used Ness. Grab release to Knee hurts :(
Is that even possible? The last time someone tried this on me, they were the one who got a fair to the face more than once. And did you have chocolate with that milk?

Eagleye893

Smash Champion
NNID
isJolTz
3DS FC
1821-9332-2146
Although I didn't play against him in a winners final, I also played ally in a low tier with my ness... It was a couple of months ago, but he got off several grab release things on me, including the knee as you said. I was more killed by the fact that I kept approaching, which is the opposite of what you are supposed to do against a falcon. He also jabbed one direction, jab canceled and almost immediately jabbe the other direction, which also annoyed me. But I've gotten better... The only thing is I can't really show it for a long time.

smash64

Smash Champion
1.) Shugo :sonic: / :falco: +3 (Elyria)

2.) Overswarm :metaknight: / :rob: -1 (Cincinnati/N. Kentucky)

3.) Nope :snake: +3 (Springfield)

4.) Capem :metaknight: +5 (Springfield)

5.) YBM :kirby2: (Cincinnati)

6.) Kel :metaknight: New! (Cincinnati)

7.) Infern Angelis :snake: (Cincinnati)

8.) Lou :gw: New! (Springfield)

9.) Smash64 :ness2: New! (Cincinnati)

10.) Blue Rogue :wario: New! (Canton)

yay im back on the power rankings of Ohio

horay!

10horays

Top Bottom