• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Characters for Project M Discussion Thread (Voting Closed)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Refer to my "past 7 Pokemon" statement. Too Many pokemon reps. Something to this point.
Sakurai threw out any order in Pokemon reps
when he included the starters, and called them one character. People didn't complain about Pokemon having too many reps with the Pokemon Trainer in Brawl, and they probably would no longer care if the PMBR decided to put them back under one set of icons again. Also, bear in mind that Pokemon is Nintendo's second largest series(after Mario) of ALL TIME.

Shin F.

Smash Master
when he included the starters, and called them one character. People didn't complain about Pokemon having too many reps with the Pokemon Trainer in Brawl, and they probably would no longer care if the PMBR decided to put them back under one set of icons again. Also, bear in mind that Pokemon is Nintendo's second largest series(after Mario) of ALL TIME.
Guy, you're responding to MONTHS OLD posts. Why are you even bothering? No one is talking about it any more.

@ Rage83 Rage83

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
OutShined? Somebody has a case of DatAin'tFalco. xD
You're only like 73 pages late on responding to me. Do you even know how to forum?

Guy, you're responding to MONTHS OLD posts. Why are you even bothering? No one is talking about it any more.

@ Rage83 Rage83
The bigger question is why exclusively me?

Rage83

Smash Ace
Oh :p
So...Young Link, anyone?
I personally think that Young Link could be redesigned to use some parts of himself and Brawl Toon Link. Also, different items and swings help immensely.

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
Oh :p
So...Young Link, anyone?
I personally think that Young Link could be redesigned to use some parts of himself and Brawl Toon Link. Also, different items and swings help immensely.
funny thing is, PM Toon Link was redesigned to be parts of himself and Melee Young Link.

Rage83

Smash Ace
Why do things in this thread always end up like this for me?
*posts to make a point*
*gets ridiculed in 10 seconds flat*

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
*posts to make a point*
Easy. You are replying to a discussion that happened ages ago. What point is there to make that hasn't already been said?

QQQQQQQ7777777

Smash Champion
*posts to make a point*
because your points are stupid and my rule is that stupid comments are the one and only things I should allow myself to take my anger out on, NOW GO BACK TO YOUR MOM'S BASEMENT SCRUB!

Jk, but still, what's the point in replying to such an old comment?

Last edited:

Rage83

Smash Ace
EDIT: Personally, i'd honestly just like Young Link's qualities applied to himself, and have Toon Link be come a PMified(?) version of his Brawl and Wind Waker appearances.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
So just like that, Ray and The King topics are derailed by Pichus and Young Links.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
No! We can still save it. Quick, everyone post a pic or moveset idea of Ray or the King. Use the phrase Mah Boi generously. We can recover. We must recover!
DO A BARREL ROLL! IT'S A HOMING SHOT! SPAGHETTI! BOWSWER'S TOAST!....we're so screwed...

Saito

Pranked!
NNID
Vairrick
3DS FC
1719-3875-9482
This small Pichu/Young link discussion won't last long because it's old / toon link.

Only time it would be worth to bring back young link is when they remake melee tethering.

Shin F.

Smash Master
Has anyone played Mega Man Battle Network?
Uhhh, kind of off-topic, but yeah, I played the first one a long time ago.

Okay, I'm going to look through the list of stickers in Brawl and try to find a new character to talk about. Maybe I'll find something that could be interesting.

Last edited:

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Uhhh, kind of off-topic, but yeah, I played the first one a long time ago.

Okay, I'm going to look through the list of stickers in Brawl and try to find a new character to talk about. Maybe I'll find something that could be interesting.
Don't worry, this is still on topic. It pertains to Ray. It is a decent comparison to how he functions.

Rage83

Smash Ace
So...Gamecube for ROB's hardware series? XD
In all seriousness, Metroid and F-Zero are in desperate want for reps.

Alex Night

Smash Ace
NNID
obiwan_jacoby
3DS FC
2234-7921-2718
You're only like 73 pages late on responding to me. Do you even know how to forum?
Really? That's beyond rude there.

I'd honestly rather discuss more on the topic of King Hyrule than Ray or Model 1350, whichever he is really called. :p My mind exploded at that suggestion for him. Oh god, I just thought of the perfect gif.

Arteen

Smash Lord
As weak as he is, I always enjoyed playing as Pichu more than Pikachu. I'd love to see him in Project M.

Solbliminal

Smash Champion
NNID
Solbliminal
Really? That's beyond rude there.

I'd honestly rather discuss more on the topic of King Hyrule than Ray or Model 1350, whichever he is really called. :p My mind exploded at that suggestion for him. Oh god, I just thought of the perfect gif.
Excuse me? He attacked 73 page old posts that I made about a beyond beaten to death topic. I guess this goes back to the previous statement made on this thread.

Ray, Pichu, with the idiocy that has infected this thread recently there really is no difference.
Nice foreshadowing man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom