• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Garbage Megathread Open for Business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pikario

Smash Rookie
Hey check out this sweet football player/team sim. You get to create your own players which level up ever couple of days and you have the choice to manage teams. If you decide to put money in the game you also get to own teams and build more players. I think some of you will ike it.

Go here

I normally wouldnt create a whole thread for this but I get bonus points for you guys joining! :laugh:

hehe seeyah on the feild!

Hiemie edit: I'm just puting all the trash topics in one place so you can find them.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Wow talk about power abuse, I suppose it's ok if it's true though.

KevinM

TB12 TB12 TB12
BRoomer
The BLACKEST man this side of the Proom, if you disagree with him he will talk **** and smack you up. He also is mah main man.. he just doesn't know it.

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
Hiemie once called my phone, and now that phone gives brain cancer

Tom

Bulletproof Doublevoter
BRoomer
Hiemie has won my 1001th post.
you will appease him with a sacrifice that is actually :088: WORTH SOMETHING :088: or for certain he will destroy you

also, bee tee dubs was the coolest thing ive seen in a while. besides Hiemie.

~rh

Smash Lord
What would you like for breakfast this morning sir?

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Why, are you a reporter? No reporters are allowed to report here, reporter, so go report your reportings elsewhere.

meta master

Smash Journeyman
Coolest Avatar AKA: A negative of a metaknight picture really isn't cool. Not at all.

make a blank post or what ever if you think you have a really cool avatar. i have to digitally edit mine.

Mini Mic

Taller than Mic_128
BRoomer
Mine is cool because I stole it off someone on dA and close to no one will know that it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom