• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New Garbage Megathread Open for Business.

Status
Not open for further replies.

zrky

Smash Lol'd
mine is awesome especially since it's completely custom:) I like the one Meta Master has.

victra♥

crystal skies
Slippi.gg
victra#0
I like my avatar >.> L FTW!!1!11
If I had a dollar for every smashboards member I saw with an alias or avatar that had something to do with L, i'd be very wealthy.

[edit] lol Eor. It's true too. xPPP *looks at Misa avatar*

Eor

Banned via Warnings
BRoomer
I'd say the same for anything Death Note, it's like it's half of you

Tristan Fattest of All Kids

Smash Journeyman
Give me link for plzAKA: What?

"read the mutha ***** thread
be4 u mutha ***** post"

that is the best little pic ever. I saw it somewhere, I dunnt remember where.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
I believe that you must have some sort of badass demon representing you in the form of an avatar everytime you post. Therefore, you can't go wrong with good ol' Night Terror!

Hiemie

BRoomer
BRoomer
You know, I haven't given a warning or infraction out this whole time.... HRM.... *A SCHEME IN THE SCHEMING*

ChileNess

Smash Apprentice
i live where a Wii is and a tourney in the moment.
¿Hyrule?

Hi th other day i was playing ssbm with my friends but...... then someone say lets see the intro vid so wee watched but when the vid showed hyrule there was a PLATAFORM above the stage and brown sorry if was answered before but i feel to post somewhere.:dizzy:

Oreo/JetX smash bros.

Smash Apprentice
Can someone help me with my Wii console problem

somehow my wii has been acting weird like it would turn on but it wont appear in the screen. I have both regular and HD cords for the wii and it still doesnt work. i know that it isn't the cords because i used them on my cousins wii to make sure and it worked. We modded our wii in order to play brawl 2 or 3 weeks earlier then the release date. I live in Garden Grove and was hoping if anybody knew someone or store that can help or repair my console. Thank You :)

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Garden Grove?! You live in a Sublime song?!

That's wicked awesome!

And this is also probably the exact wrong room to have posted this is.

Sporkman

Smash Ace
As if you're one to talk about locations Mugquomp, I hear it's pretty chile where you are!

Also I can't even find the 4th hole on my bird, let alone the 20th!

Mugquomp

Smash Ace
Haha, point taken. I guess my location doesn't make sense if you don't know what the 20th Hole is. Let me try to explain...

So on your standard golf course, there are 18 holes. And where do you go after the 18th hole? The bar. So that makes the bar the 19th hole, in a manner of speaking. Now, at my favorite place to ski, there is a trail called the 19th Hole, because it leads directly from the mountain down to the bar in the valley. Pretty handy! And the trail above it, which has some of the best tree skiing on the mountain, is called the 20th Hole. Hence my location.

And yes, it is pretty chilly in Chile right now. It's wintertime, after all.

Mic_128

Wake up...
Administrator
BRoomer
Sure. Oh wait, did you want one from someone specifically?

Star Ryan

Smash Cadet
Looking to buy Mother 3 DX box.

Hey, wasn't really sure where to post, but here goes.

I'm looking for the Mother 3 Deluxe box, unused. I keep checking ebay, and I see a used version now and then. The used ones on eBay seem to sell for just short of $250, in mint condition.

I'm looking to spend around $300-350.

Anybody know where I'll find it?

Thanks in advance! :)

Star Ryan

Smash Cadet
I thought so too, but this is really just a heads-up to anyone who comes across one. Thanks for replying, nonetheless.

MakoEnergy

Smash Rookie
Custom sig maker! :)

PM me at any time, be sure to be very descritive of what you want and try to provide images that you may want to use.

I promise you I will make you the most awesome sig ever! -Free of charge!

Pluvia's other account

Smash Master
Erm, I got bored and started translating the Dojo into Yoda speak, then I came here and translated this page.

Hiemie's post was the only one that didn't translate. (Seriously, that's not a joke).

sohel3

Smash Rookie
Game megazine

I have found that the best gaming magazines/websites are the ones which are voted on by the site staff and the readers, magazines like nintendo power are full of crap mostly because the articles are by one person and rated by one person, for example i use amazon.comand other shopping sites to view the rating of the users, and these ratings are 99.9% correct so i hardlt ever get somthing i wont want. nintendo power gave metroid prime 3 a perfect 10 when it came out, i payed 75 dolalrs for it and never played it again after 10 minutes of wasted time, meanwhile metroid prime 1 and 2 were the best fps games nintendo has made since Goldenye/Perfect Dark. i miss the days of the snes and the n64, and i frequently play roms to make up for them.
well anyways i reccomend gamepro, ign and amazon as good reliable sources for purchase, dont trust nintendo power, they want money not happy gamers

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom