• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MA Player Finder: Post Your Contact Info to Meet Local Smashers

widowmaker300

Smash Cadet
Name - widowmaker300
Gamertag - WidowMaker
Hometown - Bedford
Main Characters - Marth, doc secondary
AIM - greeksoccafreak7, although i dont go on all that much
MSN - dont have
Transportation - getting a ride from my mom =X

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Hey what tournaments are coming up soon?

I know about Lobster, 7esticle, and Mass Madness 4, but what else is coming up after September 8th?

St. Viers

Smash Champion
Name: St Viers (Nick Kerpan)
Hometown: Roslindale
Mains: Doc/ Fox
AIM: stviers
Transportation: (T)

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
Name - Omegawhitemage
Hometown - Spencer
Main Characters - Martrh, Fox
AIM - Omegawhitemage
Transportation - Crew mostly

nuro

Smash Lord
Name - CogSmooch
Hometown - Melrose
Main Characters - Peach, Falcon, Sheik, Marth, Fox, Falco, Luigi, Bowser, Darc
AIM - Floryn2 (I'm never on)
MSN - no
Transportation - Car. Orange Line T to Oak Grove stop.

Nuro we're close yo we should smaaaaasssssshhh.

ps I'm going to Lobster as should you all.
Wtf? You should have said so sooner. Finally someone who lives close. Aim me sometime or something.

Taktikz

Smash Cadet
anyone in the South Boston Region listed wanna smash juzt hit me up on my aim and let me kno, i need a lil bit of practice before MM4

Mikendher

Smash Rookie
Name- Mike
Hometown- Medford (Tufts)
Mains- Sheik
AIM- none
Transportation- Car

Almo

Smash Ace
player finder yesh! tot@lly awesome.

Name-Almo (elen wouldn't let me take elex, and almolicious is homosexual)
Hometown-Ashland/Holden (holden is only every other weekend)
Mains-marth
AIM-prophetmohamed90
Transportation-My schweet new car.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Name- Mike
Hometown- Medford (Tufts)
Mains- Sheik
AIM- none
Transportation- Car
Mike is a really confusing smash name. It's best to have some sort of gamertag that specifies which Mike we are talking about. Trust me when you enter a tournament and there's Mike, Mike S, Mike L, and Mike A all entering like that it gets really confusing and people end up playing the wrong matches. This happened at Mass Madness 1, so now I ask that people try not to enter my tournament as their first name anymore.

The only real exceptions to this rule are people like Marcus and Isai, which there hasn't been a problem cause these players are really good and well known in the community and the names are not all that common.

Anyway, just something I thought you'd want to know. I added you to the list tho.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Mike is a really confusing smash name. It's best to have some sort of gamertag that specifies which Mike we are talking about. Trust me when you enter a tournament and there's Mike, Mike S, Mike L, and Mike A all entering like that it gets really confusing and people end up playing the wrong matches. This happened at Mass Madness 1, so now I ask that people try not to enter as their first name anymore.

The only real exceptions to this rule are people like Marcus and Isai, which there hasn't been a problem cause these players are really good and well known in the community and the names are not all that common.

Anyway, just something I thought you'd want to know. I added you to the list tho.
Redsox I like what you are doing with the MA smash community but asking people to change there name is a bit overboard don't you think? If you have this problem at your tourney that would be different but asking them to change there name on smashboards is too much.

Just a thought:)

Almo

Smash Ace
hey RSF, i didn't know you lived that close to May Street. I used to live there and my grandfather owns an apartment on that street. and you're like 1 minute away from there. interesting...

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Cogsmooch - Isai's middle name is Isai.

**** Tom - I'm just saying that Mike as a smash name is gonna be confusing when there's a bunch of people named Mike at the tournament.

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
Name-ArcNatural (tag Arc) My brother is Yandr (doesn't really use a tag)
Hometown- Everett
Mains-Marth, bro mains Falcon
AIM-TheOnesThatAre
Transportation- Car-Wellington T-station Orange line(represent! does an "O" with left hand with a "flat hand for line" with the right hand), 112 bus stops right at the bottom of my street.

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
so any thoughts on what it would take exactly to get some kind of maybe bi-weekly smashfest going on? that's T accessible?

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
so any thoughts on what it would take exactly to get some kind of maybe bi-weekly smashfest going on? that's T accessible?
Yeah I think we should start looking to organize bi-weekly smashfests all over Mass.

If people find venues that can hold like 10-15 or even up to 20 people, you should post them and I can add them to the Player Directory.

PS4Lthekingofsmash

Smash Rookie
Name - PS4LTheKingofSmash
Tag - PS4L, JPWN
Hometown - Newton
Main Characters - Jiggs, Luigi, Pichu
AIM - None
E-Mail - None
Transportation - MOM - KDJ

NNHSsmashclub.proboards83.com

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Post Here if you can hold a smashfest at your house or just know of a place.

The plan is to compile a list of places to hold smashfests and eventually see who can go. So even if you can't hold a smashfest, you should definitely post about which ones you can attend. Okay let me start things off again.

Location - WPI, Worcester, MA
# of People - up to 15
Time Frame - Saturdays, Wednesdays (weekly/biweekly)

Smashfest Locations:

WPI - Worcester, 15 people, Sat/Wed, weekly/biweekly
- 1 Player; RedSoxFan

Top Bottom