• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

New MA Player Finder: Post Your Contact Info to Meet Local Smashers

kilroy

Smash Journeyman
i can't get out to worcester unless someone gives me a ride to and fro. saturdays and fridays are generally good for me.

Almo

Smash Ace
Post Here if you can hold a smashfest at your house or just know of a place.

The plan is to compile a list of places to hold smashfests and eventually see who can go. So even if you can't hold a smashfest, you should definitely post about which ones you can attend. Okay let me start things off again.

Location - WPI, Worcester, MA
# of People - up to 15
Time Frame - Saturdays, Wednesdays (weekly/biweekly)

Smashfest Locations:

WPI - Worcester, 15 people, Sat/Wed, weekly/biweekly
- 1 Player; RedSoxFan
nice. i can probably start making some saturday ones when i drive out to holden. im a new driver and im not thrilled about the highway. i'll get over it in a few weeks. but nice. i'll most likely be making some of these. and i wonder if the ashland rec center will let me set up a tourney down there for a small fee. it's about the size of game universe. i'll get back to you on this. but yeah definitly not my house (ashland) since i dont think everyone wants to be eaten by my dogs. and not holden because my dad wouldnt enjoy people coming to his house to play games. thats too bad because i've got like 5 tv's here already and alot of space to have set ups.

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
where the heck is willow grove?

and worstcester is toooo far.
Of course its too far. You are in Boston. See this is why we need people to post places to hold smashfests, how large they can be and how often they can hold them.

The idea is to have like 5 places over Mass, so at least one of them will be nearby. Then people will easily be able to find smashfests.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
Hey can I add myself to that list I'm in Boston I don't know which area it is exactly, I'm in the Longwood are right next to Harvard Med School. I'm in Mass. College of Pharm. I play a Shiek, Peach and Marth, if you know the Bestbuy in the Longwood area there is a Smash Bros. there where we can play for the hell of it.

Also I'm in a Frat in B.U. that dedicates ourselves to Smash Bros. if your in this area and are over 18 you can definitely join we do our own kind of Tournys and go to Pro Tournys, KoreanDJ is in our Frat also and he's one of the Top 10 in the world.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
Oh and to get to my college it's on the Green Line I think the E Train the stop is Longwood Area, although we have no Smash in our dorms, only in another girl's dorm and we're kind of ticking her off I think because we're going to her room way too much so she has no privacy now.

S.P.I.C. TOM

Smash Ace
Hey can I add myself to that list I'm in Boston I don't know which area it is exactly, I'm in the Longwood are right next to Harvard Med School. I'm in Mass. College of Pharm. I play a Shiek, Peach and Marth, if you know the Bestbuy in the Longwood area there is a Smash Bros. there where we can play for the hell of it.

Also I'm in a Frat in B.U. that dedicates ourselves to Smash Bros. if your in this area and are over 18 you can definitely join we do our own kind of Tournys and go to Pro Tournys, KoreanDJ is in our Frat also and he's one of the Top 10 in the world.
I bet I could own your whole frat let's set up a time where I can own your frat.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
Unless your SERIOUSLY good, (meaning on the top 50 players) you will not be able to beat Korean DJ, and he's in our Frat. But, yeah we meet either Friday or Saturday I think this week it'll be a Saturday so if you want I can give you my number or vice versa and we can figure out how it goes or whatever.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Lol, Tom can't beat DJ.

But who else do you have? All the tournament smashers in MA have seen DJ's wrath at some point. We know he's amazing. But are there any other players we've heard of?

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
He's Top 10 in the world, I think their are youtube videos of him not really sure because I haven't researched it myself. We don't have really any other like FAMOUS people, so like if I give you names I don't think you'd know them, we have this really sick Kirby player in our Frat, I mean all of us are really good, and we know tons of strategies against different players because we play each other all the time.

Elen

Smash Lord
He's Top 10 in the world, I think their are youtube videos of him not really sure because I haven't researched it myself. We don't have really any other like FAMOUS people, so like if I give you names I don't think you'd know them, we have this really sick Kirby player in our Frat, I mean all of us are really good, and we know tons of strategies against different players because we play each other all the time.
Lol, this kids posts are epic. Bring your 'Frat' to Mass Madness 4. There's money matches waiting for all of you ^.^

Also, seriously, who is KoreanDJ?

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
The fact that his Kirby can keep up with High Tier characters is amazing, he's strategy is battle it out using long range and swallow shoot techniques until he has high damage, than at high damage he starts playing mind games and luring you towards the edge after that he'll back grab you or swallow and suicide for the kill.

But yeah if you guys want to put money on this HELL ya, I need a job, we sometimes put money on it, but in our Frat no one really holds their word.

Elen

Smash Lord
LOL! Jebril is hilarious. I vote him the new Mass scrub. Quester, you have some competition.

Mass Madness is a tournament this Saturday in Framingham. The thread is in RedSoxfans sig.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
Lol Ok Elen I'll take that title with courtesy. Although next time I'd rather you direct your quote to me if your going to say something about me rather than just throwing it in the air.

I'm new to this site so spare me, none of our Frat members even knew about this site. I'm pretty psyched that I can go around Boston and play, and I mean I'm new to my Frat as well as the Boston area, if you hadn't read I'm a FRESHMEN at college.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Woo I'm not teh scrub! I feel as if a great weight has been lifted.

And stuff.

Yeah, I think I'm having a small smashfest tomorrow at my house, AIM or PM me if you want to know more. I dunno if it's actually happening, but it's more than likely yes.

MattDotZeb

Smash Hero
Woo I'm not teh scrub! I feel as if a great weight has been lifted.

And stuff.

Yeah, I think I'm having a small smashfest tomorrow at my house, AIM or PM me if you want to know more. I dunno if it's actually happening, but it's more than likely yes.
Don't get his hopes up. You two have to money match for the title of MA Scrub.

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
Alright, fine Matt. Jebril and I will MM for the title of scrub.

I gotta go play this game... I haven't played in a long time.

Elen

Smash Lord
HE'S HELPING ALL THE POKEMON! YOU CAN'T DO THAT ****! Tomorrow's going to be epic :O

And it's all in good fun Jebril. Part of your initiation ;)

RedSoxFan3

Smash Ace
Okay I'm gonna have a smashfest in Worcester on Wednesday. Anyone who wants to come just let me know. There is somewhat of a limited space, so post here, PM me, or talk to me on AIM.

Jebril

Smash Apprentice
HE'S HELPING ALL THE POKEMON! YOU CAN'T DO THAT ****! Tomorrow's going to be epic :O

And it's all in good fun Jebril. Part of your initiation ;)
Alright I'll take that, me and Questor are gonna play tommrow, we'll give you an update if your up for putting money on a match I'll put 10 bucks on a match or something. But I'm just going there for fun matches.

AtomICON

Smash Apprentice
Name - Icon (Adam)
Hometown - Everett
Main Characters - Ganondorf
AIM - Punchmadbabies
MSN - N/a
Transportation - Car, T via wellington, bus 110.

Pat/Pro

Smash Ace
Alright I'll take that, me and Questor are gonna play tommrow, we'll give you an update if your up for putting money on a match I'll put 10 bucks on a match or something. But I'm just going there for fun matches.
First of all, in reference to your earlier posts, we all know who KoreanDJ is because we play with him all the time. But aside from him almost all of us would **** your whole frat. If even one of your guys made it out of pools at this tourney I would be surprised. BTW I WENT TO BU and I still never heard of you guys haha. I just graduated from there last year. Come to Mass Madness with your frat and play it will be mad fun. If you guys need a BU alum to rep for you guys im down to pwn some newbs.

Almo

Smash Ace
ok do i seriously not exist? first, i thought i was scrub since i went to the last one and questor wasn't anymore. and now jebril comes and tries to claim superior to me by skipping over? if anything, the match should be between me and jebril. but i'll give him some credit for being funny. and questor isn't going to mass madness 4 so i'll play you there.

Grand Mango

Smash Journeyman
Lol some BU frat dedicated to SSBM?

Whada you guys do like the loser has to chug beer for however long the match lasts?

KDJ doesn't even go to BU so why would he even be in your frat?

Questor96

Smash Journeyman
lol almo you're not cool enough to the teh scrub. You gotta be smart on teh weeb.

Woo intentional typos!

And I'm the scrub by title, not by skill. Although I still suck.

Top Bottom